Hot Deals

[Walmart] Turtle wax Hybrid Ceramic Spray $14.97

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 21st, 2020 10:33 pm
Deal Guru
Jan 27, 2004
13967 posts
3256 upvotes
TruE SkiLLS wrote: After wash, don't need wax if you use this.
nice...after spray..wait for how long before wipe?
2007 - Ipod Video (TD), Ipod Shuffle (GM)
2006 - Ipod Nano (TD)
2005 - Ipod Shuffle (TD)
Sep 30, 2011
18 posts
6 upvotes
Bowmanville
Walmart is showing it at $131
Jan 19, 2017
602 posts
596 upvotes
Kitchener
kiasu wrote: how to do? just to spray and don't need to rub ?
Clean your vehicle, let it dry, spray 2 sprays per panel, and wipe off with a microfiber towel. No buffing required. Wait about 24 hours later, do another application.

Stuff is amazing. Can spray it on everything, glass, paint, wheels, plastic....
Jan 19, 2017
602 posts
596 upvotes
Kitchener
kiasu wrote: nice...after spray..wait for how long before wipe?
Can wipe it immediately... Has a good smell to it also, which is a bit of a perk. haha
Deal Guru
Jan 27, 2004
13967 posts
3256 upvotes
rtookey wrote:
Clean your vehicle, let it dry, spray 2 sprays per panel, and wipe off with a microfiber towel. No buffing required. Wait about 24 hours later, do another application.

Stuff is amazing. Can spray it on everything, glass, paint, wheels, plastic....
rtookey wrote: Can wipe it immediately... Has a good smell to it also, which is a bit of a perk. haha
thank you...got my new car..gonna try this...bought 2 bottles online too..

mine is SUV..wondering if a bottle is enough to spray the whole car?
2006 - Ipod Nano (TD)
2005 - Ipod Shuffle (TD)
Deal Guru
Jan 27, 2004
13967 posts
3256 upvotes
Anikiri wrote: Guys, this stuff is just spray and wipe. There's nothing else to it. You don't need to wax the car, this IS the "wax" for the car.

Do this:
1. Wash car
2. Claybar
3. Wash again
4. Apply this stuff
5. Apply this stuff again after 24 hours

You'll get at least 6 months of brand new off-the-lot car shine. Yeah it's expensive.
any proper link how to do claybar? and which claybar would u recommend?
2006 - Ipod Nano (TD)
2005 - Ipod Shuffle (TD)
Deal Fanatic
May 1, 2012
9383 posts
8269 upvotes
Markham
kiasu wrote: any proper link how to do claybar? and which claybar would u recommend?
any claybar is fine. Get one from Amazon. Just wet the claybar and run it around the paint lightly. don't apply much pressure. You can youtube it. Make sure the claybar stays wet with a soapy solution or claybar solution
Deal Fanatic
Aug 19, 2006
5406 posts
863 upvotes
kiasu wrote: thank you...got my new car..gonna try this...bought 2 bottles online too..

mine is SUV..wondering if a bottle is enough to spray the whole car?
If you're using the entire spray for 1 use... you're doing something wrong. You really want to only hit each panel with like 2-3 spray max.
You spray, then wipe to distribute on the panel, then wait a few minutes to buff with new cloth.

Do this once initially... then maybe a month later or w/e when you re-wash car, do another layer. Then right before winter hits, wash and put another layer.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 19, 2006
5406 posts
863 upvotes
zobi123 wrote: Ceramic is better. Confirmed from the creators of the product.

Isn't that the older formula? From many use case scenarios/reviews, lots of people saying they perform at VERY similar levels.
Nov 7, 2010
386 posts
171 upvotes
Guelph
Funny I was just looking at this stuff late last night. Works out bought the last online bottle.

EDIT: Cancelled just gonna go into my store tonight.
Last edited by JumpWire on Aug 18th, 2020 12:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Aug 26, 2010
122 posts
40 upvotes
Toronto
I used this for my spring detail. Absolute game changer. You don't want to use too much of the product because it'll streak. Less is more with these kinds of products (usually the case with detailing products anyway).
Deal Guru
Jan 27, 2004
13967 posts
3256 upvotes
TruE SkiLLS wrote: If you're using the entire spray for 1 use... you're doing something wrong. You really want to only hit each panel with like 2-3 spray max.
You spray, then wipe to distribute on the panel, then wait a few minutes to buff with new cloth.

Do this once initially... then maybe a month later or w/e when you re-wash car, do another layer. Then right before winter hits, wash and put another layer.
LOL...my bad...noob here...thankx for your info..
2006 - Ipod Nano (TD)
2005 - Ipod Shuffle (TD)
Deal Guru
Jan 27, 2004
13967 posts
3256 upvotes
Anikiri wrote: any claybar is fine. Get one from Amazon. Just wet the claybar and run it around the paint lightly. don't apply much pressure. You can youtube it. Make sure the claybar stays wet with a soapy solution or claybar solution
what does the claybar do? what happen if I skip that step?
2006 - Ipod Nano (TD)
2005 - Ipod Shuffle (TD)
Deal Fanatic
May 1, 2012
9383 posts
8269 upvotes
Markham
kiasu wrote: what does the claybar do? what happen if I skip that step?
Claybars remove most, if not all, of the debris you accumulate from driving that get stuck in your paint... that a wash cannot remove.

If you don't remove it, and you buff the car, you can create paint streaks by moving these debris around the clearcoat.

You don't *have* to claybar, but any professional detail will include a claybar. If you're going to spent 20 bucks applying this stuff, you should go the extra mile.
Aug 26, 2010
122 posts
40 upvotes
Toronto
kiasu wrote: what does the claybar do? what happen if I skip that step?
Then your paint won't feel smooth. The coatings you'll apply will stick to the embedded particles instead of the paint. Honestly, to me, I'd feel it's a wasted effort if you don't clay and just applied a coating or wax after you wash.

Thread Information

There are currently 4 users viewing this thread. (2 members and 2 guests)

havok94, luke