Hot Deals

[Walmart] Turtle wax Hybrid Ceramic Spray $14.97

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 21st, 2020 10:33 pm
Dec 25, 2007
395 posts
253 upvotes
CALGARY
jaigandhi5 wrote: Walmart doesn't carry the newly improved Seal N Shine btw. 50984 is the part number for the improved formula.

I would recommend Ceramic and then top it with Seal N Shine. If you check youtube you will find lots of comparisons.
This. I haven't used the new SnS so I can only comment on the old formula. I think that the Ceramic is glossier and a hint easier to use. It also smells better! for $15 it was an easy choice for me.
Jul 3, 2019
191 posts
138 upvotes
Richmond Hill
jaigandhi5 wrote: Walmart doesn't carry the newly improved Seal N Shine btw. 50984 is the part number for the improved formula.

I would recommend Ceramic and then top it with Seal N Shine. If you check youtube you will find lots of comparisons.
Does using both actually do anything extra?
Deal Addict
Aug 12, 2004
2935 posts
125 upvotes
Waterloo
Infiverse wrote: Does using both actually do anything extra?
I'm not an expert, but I wouldn't layer it at the same time. My thinking is a ceramic coat mid-summer, then seal and shine in fall to protect from winter grime. Similar to how you would protect a ceramic coated car.
:arrow: :arrowl:
Deal Addict
Sep 24, 2007
1874 posts
386 upvotes
I applied this Turtlewax Ceramic Hybrid Spray to my black SUV and I was extremely impressed! So little effort compared to applying wax and the results are much better than any wax I have ever used. I got a mirror finish and water just rolls right off to keep it that way. I applied it to a fairly large SUV and it took between 15-20 sprays to do the job. At this rate, this bottle will last me years. Well worth the $20 I paid for it.
Jul 15, 2017
8 posts
4 upvotes
Halifax, Nova Scotia
Need some advice on what should the order of operations be on a brand new vehicle. I'll be picking up a 2021 Sting Grey Jeep Wrangler Rubicon as soon as it arrives from the factory. Is there factory waxes I should remove before going at it with ceramic spray ?

I appreciate any guidance.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 15, 2015
8326 posts
4595 upvotes
ON
TylerJDuc wrote: Need some advice on what should the order of operations be on a brand new vehicle. I'll be picking up a 2021 Sting Grey Jeep Wrangler Rubicon as soon as it arrives from the factory. Is there factory waxes I should remove before going at it with ceramic spray ?

There's no such thing as factory waxes. Give it a good wash and then use whatever product you have to protect the paint.
Deal Addict
Apr 3, 2007
1254 posts
222 upvotes
Vancouver
bajemail wrote: Thanks @sneek. Walmart also has TW SEAL 'N SHINE. Which one is better, Ceramic Spray or SEAL 'N SHINE?
I use SnS on my wife's car and spray coating on my car and I can't tell the difference. Keep in mind SnS doesn't require the 24hr cure time that the spray coating requires so I find when I reach for a bottle to do a quick touch up it's always SnS. Not sure if the new formula SnS requires cure time though.
Deal Addict
Apr 3, 2007
1254 posts
222 upvotes
Vancouver
TylerJDuc wrote: Need some advice on what should the order of operations be on a brand new vehicle. I'll be picking up a 2021 Sting Grey Jeep Wrangler Rubicon as soon as it arrives from the factory. Is there factory waxes I should remove before going at it with ceramic spray ?

New car or old car same routine that has been tried tested and true. Wash, clay bar, polish, seal and wax.
Jun 11, 2006
71 posts
116 upvotes
Lakefield
kev604 wrote: New car or old car same routine that has been tried tested and true. Wash, clay bar, polish, seal and wax.
I can't clay bar my 48 year old original paint on my GMC. The paint is weathered and thin to the point of factory primer showing through in areas. The clay process was leaving residue even though I was using detailer as a lubricant. I did a paint clean followed by a polish with Maguires products. I followed with Maguires synthetic paste wax and then the TW ceramic coating. I did the glass with the TW too. Drove through a heavy downpour last week and didn't even have to turn the wipers on. https://s296.photobucket.com/user/shane ... 1.jpg.html
Nov 4, 2018
22 posts
7 upvotes
Anyone able to grab anymore in edmonton? Seems to be OOS everywhere
Oct 4, 2011
36 posts
14 upvotes
Montreal
i paid full price at CT 26,99$ , been sold out for months and i was tired of looking to save 5$

i used it with mothers Clay bar kit ( Autoglym was the same price for half the bar , so screw it )
Deal Addict
Jul 2, 2001
3988 posts
1379 upvotes
GTA
Lechero wrote: i paid full price at CT 26,99$ , been sold out for months and i was tired of looking to save 5$
$12...
Deal Addict
Nov 24, 2016
1460 posts
1564 upvotes
i think they are restocking in some locations check stock track? restocks 6 at a time?
Oct 4, 2011
36 posts
14 upvotes
Montreal
a the time , i only saw it at walmart at 20$ , and there was only one bottle left that seems that half leaked out ...
Jan 17, 2017
152 posts
81 upvotes
PM'd at Canadian Tire without any hassle, in case WM increases price when restocked.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)