Hot Deals

[Walmart] Turtle wax Hybrid Ceramic Spray $14.97

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 5th, 2020 1:03 pm
Jan 5, 2007
152 posts
46 upvotes
Vancouver
sales999 wrote: Just picked up a spray bottle at the Lougheed Mall, Burnaby BC walmart. These aren't placed on the shelf but in the middle of the isle, on top of some boxes.
You saved my sanity - thanks!
[OP]
Deal Addict
Apr 12, 2012
2349 posts
1521 upvotes
Toronto
pathfinder35 wrote: Thx OP. I bought a couple bottles today - not just for my vehicle, but also my new steel garage door.
The care instructions said, after cleaning the door, to apply liquid car wax once a year, to maintain its finish.

Beautiful door Ok Hand Sign
Deal Addict
Dec 20, 2004
2303 posts
1802 upvotes
Montreal, QC
wszeto wrote: Available to buy in Canada? I thought it was available in the US only at the moment
Unfortunately, on US for now. And even that, I'm sure is in limited supply since it just launched.
Carzilla seems to carry pretty much every 303 product available, so I'm sure as soon as it is available for distribution in Canada, Chris will surely some in for us Canadian folks Smiling Face With Sunglasses

Many other companies are also now on the Graphene Oxide bandwagon. Adam's has their own. Right now, pretty crazy priced on amazon, especially with a $25 shipping charge. Product alone is just a little more expensive that the amazon.com price, but the $25 shipping charge just kills it.
And Artdeshine has a detailer also with Graphene Oxide, which Carzilla does seems to sell, but it is not cheap either.

Until the 303 version is available in Canada, and at a reasonable price, I'll stick to the TW hybrid Ceramic products. Best bang for the buck at the moment.
Deal Addict
Jul 14, 2013
1087 posts
430 upvotes
Applied the two coats, let's see how it holds up.

When the car gets dirty or after it rains, how do you clean the car? You'll still have to wash and dry it no?
Deal Addict
Jun 25, 2004
3897 posts
461 upvotes
Pickering, ON
n0thing wrote: Applied the two coats, let's see how it holds up.

When the car gets dirty or after it rains, how do you clean the car? You'll still have to wash and dry it no?
Yes, but the coating should still be there.
Deal Addict
Jul 14, 2013
1087 posts
430 upvotes
BD006 wrote: Yes, but the coating should still be there.
I'm just trying to avoid touching it.
Deal Addict
Oct 26, 2003
1010 posts
146 upvotes
Ottawa
441278904 wrote: Ceramic wax is magic.

I use it on windows, shower glass, sinks and toilets. It's lasting at least 2x longer than rainx. I haven't cleaned my shower glass for a month now.

It also looks clearer and has sharper reflections than rainx. The smooth and slippery texture makes squeegeeing easier.

I don't use RainX anymore.
You put ceramic wax inside the toilet bowl? Do you buff it with a towel too?
Deal Addict
Nov 17, 2007
2010 posts
241 upvotes
NB
Do you guys use this on the plastic trims too?
Deal Fanatic
Sep 6, 2007
6466 posts
1976 upvotes
441278904 wrote: Ceramic wax is magic.

I use it on windows, shower glass, sinks and toilets. It's lasting at least 2x longer than rainx. I haven't cleaned my shower glass for a month now.

It also looks clearer and has sharper reflections than rainx. The smooth and slippery texture makes squeegeeing easier.

I don't use RainX anymore.
This. RainX is nothing compared to this.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 6, 2007
6466 posts
1976 upvotes
Colin0317 wrote: Do you guys use this on the plastic trims too?
Yes. I use it on all exterior parts of the car (even says you can on the bottle!).
Jan 17, 2017
183 posts
103 upvotes
Canuck485 wrote: Literally on the first page of this thread.
I don't see it in the first page. Care to refer?

Thread Information

There are currently 2 users viewing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)