Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Walmart

Turtle wax Hybrid Ceramic Spray $14.97

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 5th, 2020 7:30 pm
Deal Addict
Apr 12, 2012
2905 posts
2578 upvotes
Toronto
SampahBau wrote: Can I use this before applying the turtlewax?
That's exactly what I do, yes. Results are amazing.
Banned
Sep 9, 2014
976 posts
1181 upvotes
Montreal, QC
Picked up 2 at my local Walmart. I’ve never used ceramic spray.
I recently bought the Costco Mothers spray 2 for 14.97$.
I’ll try it out and see how well it lasts. Thank you everybody for sharing how to detail car :). I just assembled my PowerPlay Spyder 2030 psi. Super excited!
Deal Expert
Mar 6, 2003
19713 posts
13577 upvotes
Ottawa
SampahBau wrote: Can I use this before applying the turtlewax?
I would just get the same Turtlewax in polish form instead and do it in one step. It polishes the paint and adds a wax coating in one step. I can't be bothered to do two steps.

https://www.canadiantire.ca/en/pdp/turt ... 1017p.html

Then you can use the spray wax after that to maintain it.

I prefer doing this way because you are layering the same ceramic wax on top of the base ceramic wax...and it will act as one stronger layer. The strength of the your wax coating is only as good as the weakest layer.

tw-us-hybrid-artwork_0001_hs-ceramic-polish-and-wax.jpg
Last edited by warpdrive on Aug 18th, 2020 7:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Please update your profile to include your city https://forums.redflagdeals.com/ucp.php?i=ucp_profile&mode=profile_info
Deal Expert
Mar 6, 2003
19713 posts
13577 upvotes
Ottawa
I also picked up the car wash.

It seems reasonably priced. You only need an ounce in the bucket and it's $16 a bottle at Walmart on the shelf

https://www.turtlewax.com/our-products/ ... -wash-wax/

tw-us-hybrid-artwork_0000_hs-ceramic-wash-and-wax.jpg
Please update your profile to include your city https://forums.redflagdeals.com/ucp.php?i=ucp_profile&mode=profile_info
Dec 24, 2015
364 posts
287 upvotes
Guelph, ON
This is a good ceramic spray sealant I used to use before going full out with pro grade ceramic coating.
Deal Expert
Mar 23, 2004
35606 posts
18999 upvotes
warpdrive wrote: That's why I said "I don't understand why they would have two products that work about the same". If the new SnS is the same lasting as the Hybrid Sol...then why even bother having both products in their lineup if one is cheaper and works as well.
SnS is super cheap in the US so it makes it a fantastic product at the price. I think on sale in US you can get a bottle for like $6-8. Here, the price difference isn't as large though, so it's better to get the Hybrid Solutions instead. SnS is also streaky, noticeable on dark cars; a lot of reviews also mention, believe it or not, that it doesn't smell that great by comparison. I mean smell isn't really a huge thing in my book but apparently it is in the minds of a lot of "fancy" detailers.
warpdrive wrote: Anyway, the Hybrid clearly beats out the old SnS, and that;s why I bought it....I didn;t even know they improved the formula. I didn't even use up my old bottle of SnS and switched to this one.
Unless you're a detailer or have like 4 cars in your household or wax your car every month or so, this will happen a lot over even just a few years. Newer and better products are always coming out and you're always buying the next best thing and there's enough in the first thing of product to do your car like 10x over or do several cars. If you didn't use it up? Well you got a bottle of it sitting around. I've been trying to finish a bottle of NXT for some time, it keeps going lol. Similarly I have the NXT paste and I have Ultimate paste as well, the latter of which I've never even used :lol:

I bought the trifecta of Meg's Hybrid Ceramic line as well, but after realising it's not that great and I just keep buying more detailing stuff, I returned them before using. Then, I bought a Cquartz kit 3.0 kit hoping that ends this charade for some time haha. I got the larger kit and am going to see if I can get two small cars done with it soon :)

Happy polishing!
Last edited by ES_Revenge on Aug 18th, 2020 9:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 2, 2001
5602 posts
3999 upvotes
GTA
ES_Revenge wrote: Good deal; but I think the bottle at Walmart is smaller than the bottle at CT. It's a better price but when it's on sale at CT, the tables turn IIRC.
https://www.canadiantire.ca/en/pdp/turt ... p.html#srp
Hmm so the title says 680ml, picture shows 473ml, under features it says 680ml, in specifications it says 0.47L... which do you trust?
Deal Expert
Mar 23, 2004
35606 posts
18999 upvotes
shabby wrote: https://www.canadiantire.ca/en/pdp/turt ... p.html#srp
Hmm so the title says 680ml, picture shows 473ml, under features it says 680ml, in specifications it says 0.47L... which do you trust?
I kept wondering this myself, but I saw it in the store one day, almost sure of it (only just glanced but I'm pretty sure it was larger than 473). Somehow CT has a bigger bottle than everywhere else and even on TW's website; probably some exclusive or something.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 2, 2001
5602 posts
3999 upvotes
GTA
ES_Revenge wrote: I kept wondering this myself, but I saw it in the store one day, almost sure of it (only just glanced but I'm pretty sure it was larger than 473). Somehow CT has a bigger bottle than everywhere else and even on TW's website; probably some exclusive or something.
I'll check tomorrow, definitely a better deal at ct if its a bigger bottle.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 2, 2001
5602 posts
3999 upvotes
GTA
ES_Revenge wrote: Isn't the reg price at CT $30 though? I don't think it's on sale there right now, is it?
Its $27 now, $1.60 cheaper if you go by volume lol
Deal Expert
Mar 23, 2004
35606 posts
18999 upvotes
shabby wrote: Its $27 now, $1.60 cheaper if you go by volume lol
Ah yeah I see. Yeah I could be mistaken but I remember when I saw the bottle at an actual CT thinking, "ah so it is larger". But then the picture even shows a 473ml bottle, so I could be wrong. It's worth a look; however note that it comes on sale for $23 at times there which would make it an even better deal. Again, if it's actually larger.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 30, 2006
6764 posts
2096 upvotes
warpdrive wrote: I also picked up the car wash.

It seems reasonably priced. You only need an ounce in the bucket and it's $16 a bottle at Walmart on the shelf

https://www.turtlewax.com/our-products/ ... -wash-wax/

tw-us-hybrid-artwork_0000_hs-ceramic-wash-and-wax.jpg
I've seen and read online that this doesn't create as much foam as you'd expect. Read that you definitely don't wanna be using this for a foam cannon also.
Deal Addict
Jan 1, 2009
1066 posts
460 upvotes
Vancouver
Used the 3 in 1 Detailer on my old 2002 Celica GTS - 2 months ago. Did not use much - just a couple sprays on each panel. It was super shiny like I had a professional detail. 2 months later it is still shiny after driving a couple times in the rain. Bought off Amazon for $30 so $20 is a steal.
Deal Addict
May 3, 2008
3946 posts
2937 upvotes
Markham
A bottle should last 4-5 cars single application. It does streak pretty badly if applied on a non cold surface or if one puts too much on.
Spray sparsely per instruction and it means it.

Lasting 6 months a stretch. 3-4 months more realistic esp if cat is washed frequently and parked under the sun a lot.
Deal Expert
Jan 27, 2004
18704 posts
5736 upvotes
Anikiri wrote: Guys, this stuff is just spray and wipe. There's nothing else to it. You don't need to wax the car, this IS the "wax" for the car.

Do this:
1. Wash car
2. Claybar
3. Wash again
4. Apply this stuff
5. Apply this stuff again after 24 hours

You'll get at least 6 months of brand new off-the-lot car shine. Yeah it's expensive.
question...do i need to spray anything before start claybar the car? or just do it on dry surface?
2007 - Ipod Video (TD), Ipod Shuffle (GM)
2006 - Ipod Nano (TD)
2005 - Ipod Shuffle (TD)