Expired Hot Deals

[Walmart] Turtle Wax Hybrid Ceramic Wash and Wax - $8(STOUFFVILLE) possibly lower elsewhere YMMV

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 24th, 2020 5:49 pm
[OP]
Jul 18, 2007
156 posts
205 upvotes
Markham

[Walmart] Turtle Wax Hybrid Ceramic Wash and Wax - $8(STOUFFVILLE) possibly lower elsewhere YMMV

Bought at Stouffville Walmart - TW Hybrid Ceramic Wash and Wax 8 bucks a bottle - usually 20 bucks at carzilla and more at crappy tire

https://stocktrack.ca/?s=wm&upc=7466053417

works well with TW Hybrid Solutions Ceramic Spray, also works really well with TW SNS.

Doesn't suds up as much as traditional soap, and i havent used it through a foam cannon

seems to be only at stouffville walmart, regular price of 17 is still the lowest around
Last edited by hewjas on Aug 22nd, 2020 8:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
12 replies
Deal Fanatic
Sep 13, 2007
9730 posts
4528 upvotes
Oakville location is showing $4 on stocktrack
Telus $45 25GB
[OP]
Jul 18, 2007
156 posts
205 upvotes
Markham
McLaren__F1 wrote: Oakville location is showing $4 on stocktrack
I'd buy em all at that price
Mar 31, 2011
198 posts
156 upvotes
Cambridge, ON
$17 in SW Ont area.

Doing a deeper search on ST, it looks like the only two outliers in Ontario are Stouffville @ $8 and Oakville @ $4. Everybody else is reg $17 a container.
Buying things you don't need is what RFD is all about.
Jun 1, 2015
78 posts
40 upvotes
even thought stock showed 14 at oakville got the last 2 on the self $4.
Dec 25, 2007
409 posts
254 upvotes
CALGARY
This is a good wash and wax for $4/$8 but even at $16 (price in Calgary WM) I would say it is a hint pricey. One thing you have to consider here is the solution ratio. I bought this to wash my girlfriend's car and realized this.

I think it's something like 3oz per Gal. Take a standard 5 gal bucket and say you fill it to 3-4 gallons you're using 9-12 PER WASH.

Much more cost effective to buy the Ceramic Wet Wax and top it up after every wash with a cheaper soap. I prefer Gyeon but almost any prosumer brand has better cost per washes at $16+ range.
Deal Addict
Sep 22, 2005
3766 posts
2873 upvotes
Ottawa
All 50 stores within 200 km radius of Ottawa are showing $17 so no luck for us.
Dec 25, 2004
812 posts
147 upvotes
I just went back to the Oakville location since stock track still showed stock and there were 8 units available. I bought 3, tempted to take them all but hoarding felt wrong so go get them!!! At $4 it’s a very good deal.
Deal Fanatic
Apr 23, 2007
9690 posts
844 upvotes
Mississauga
Duyyummmm they are all gone!!! :@
RFD 42-0-0
Ebay 31-0-0
|Dance.Flirt.Music.Chill|
Deal Addict
Dec 30, 2006
4994 posts
453 upvotes
A warning for those that are using it, supposedly this wash doesn't create as many soap suds as other washes. It does work alright apparently but I've read that it isn't one to be used for like a foam cannon or whatever. I have seen videos of people using it though and they do see the water beading after so it is good in that sense. Still, seems like it works half decently.

I'm no detailing expert, only started washing my own car during the quarantine. I personally have found that the Meguiar's Gold Class Car Wash (not the wash & wax version) works well and creates a good amount of suds. From what I've read online, Gold Class doesn't strip your wax.

I used the Turtle Wax Hybrid Ceramic Coating spray a few months back and it seems nice IMHO. I didn't clay the car, only washed it as my car isn't anything special and older but I did do second coating 24 hours after first (Youtube Car Detail guy Pan the Organizer did use it on just a washed vehicle, albeit the Turtle Wax guy he interviewed did suggest to clay the car but meh). Its been about 3 months since I sprayed it and its effect has worn somewhat compared to when it was first sprayed but water still beads on the vehicle. I plan on spraying another coat later in the fall before winter hits.