Hot Deals

[Walmart] Turtlewax Hyrbid Ceramic Spray $14.97

  • Last Updated:
  • Sep 22nd, 2020 2:03 pm
Deal Addict
User avatar
Apr 30, 2004
3054 posts
527 upvotes
Toronto
Was at the Shepherd and Kennedy Walmart and they have lots in stock...
My Heatware Feedback: Click!
Deal Fanatic
Aug 19, 2006
5366 posts
815 upvotes
STC HAS FOR $7, RESTOCKING RIGHT NOW.

1st floor automotive section. They are still in their box. If you look at where they put the ceramic spray on shelf... Do a 180 and there's boxes, turtle wax boxes of 6 inside there.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Nov 24, 2016
1405 posts
1507 upvotes
It's all gone at stcjust went to check ☹️
*Nevermind found a box with 6 of them inside bought 2 thanks for the update.
Member
May 25, 2015
260 posts
572 upvotes
on
TruE SkiLLS wrote: STC HAS FOR $7, RESTOCKING RIGHT NOW.

1st floor automotive section. They are still in their box. If you look at where they put the ceramic spray on shelf... Do a 180 and there's boxes, turtle wax boxes of 6 inside there.
I ripped the first box up hahaha the sales associate refused to find the 30 bottles so I did it for them
Jr. Member
Jul 3, 2019
153 posts
94 upvotes
Richmond Hill
TruE SkiLLS wrote: STC HAS FOR $7, RESTOCKING RIGHT NOW.

1st floor automotive section. They are still in their box. If you look at where they put the ceramic spray on shelf... Do a 180 and there's boxes, turtle wax boxes of 6 inside there.
Can it be price matched at other walmart locations?
Deal Addict
User avatar
Nov 26, 2003
2077 posts
305 upvotes
Canada
On my car, I clay-bar and applied regular liquid wax a week ago. Now, I would like to try the ceramic spray since everyone is getting good results from ceramic :) I'm guessing in my case, I just can't spray ceramic on top of the regular wax? The ceramic spray would be ineffective since I have a fresh layer of regular wax covering the car's clear-coat?
Deal Fanatic
Aug 19, 2006
5366 posts
815 upvotes
Infiverse wrote: Can it be price matched at other walmart locations?
I don't think so, in store clearance... but here's my receipt if you want to try.
Image

EDIT: bought 6 because I bought it for 4 of my buddies just in case someone blaming me for hoarding :P
Jr. Member
Jul 2, 2016
115 posts
25 upvotes
Got 1 @ Richmond Supercentre. It was hiding behind wash & wax.
[OP]
Deal Addict
User avatar
Apr 12, 2012
2255 posts
1382 upvotes
Toronto
TruE SkiLLS wrote: I don't think so, in store clearance... but here's my receipt if you want to try.
Image

EDIT: bought 6 because I bought it for 4 of my buddies just in case someone blaming me for hoarding :P
Wow that's a hot deal. You are good to go for a long time. I wonder if they will honor this at the other locations. Price error maybe? Was it listed as $7 on the shelf or only when it scanned?
Deal Fanatic
Aug 19, 2006
5366 posts
815 upvotes
zobi123 wrote: Wow that's a hot deal. You are good to go for a long time. I wonder if they will honor this at the other locations. Price error maybe? Was it listed as $7 on the shelf or only when it scanned?
It was listed at $14.97, but I think the $7 was an in store clearance previously. They haven't even put the restock shipment back on shelf yet so the price hasn't went back to original price (some other stores are going back to original price if I was reading from a few previous users).
Deal Addict
User avatar
Nov 24, 2016
1405 posts
1507 upvotes
TruE SkiLLS wrote: It was listed at $14.97, but I think the $7 was an in store clearance previously. They haven't even put the restock shipment back on shelf yet so the price hasn't went back to original price (some other stores are going back to original price if I was reading from a few previous users).
o ya that was fun lol. there was like two crates of boxes all automotive stuff and i was just looking going through them trying to find the one that matched the empty turtle wax box. In fact i probably still have pictures...
Images
  • ct.jpg
  • IMG_20200915_140458.jpg
Deal Addict
User avatar
Mar 4, 2009
2735 posts
597 upvotes
Toronto
Did any of you guys find any of the new SNS at STC or Scarborough?
Deal Addict
User avatar
Mar 3, 2011
3064 posts
17835 upvotes
Did you guys leave anything left at STC?
Sr. Member
Nov 11, 2013
600 posts
547 upvotes
Calgary
Smoking hot @$7. I’d buy enough for many years.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Mar 4, 2009
2735 posts
597 upvotes
Toronto
markopas wrote: Did you guys leave anything left at STC?
^

Wish I didn't have work... I checked stocktrack and stock went from 20 to 7 left in less than 30 mins.

Top

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (1 member and 0 guests)

Dan112345