Hot Deals

[Walmart] Turtlewax Hyrbid Ceramic Spray $14.97

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 22nd, 2020 2:03 pm
Deal Addict
Mar 3, 2011
3064 posts
17835 upvotes
Just got here and 2mins too late, buddy grabbed the last 5-6 in his cart, basically told me to talk to the guy stocking shelves.

Don’t waste your time folks unless you can get this PM’d elsewhere.
Deal Addict
Nov 24, 2016
1405 posts
1507 upvotes
So funny story went to Walmart to return my previous purchase the sales associate got all confrontational rofl. Face With Tears Of Joy🤣. I bought these at a different location and just went to the closest one to return it.
She was like why are you returning this. I said I got it at stc for 7 dollars a bottle. She's like I can price match it for 7 dollars a bottle for you do you have receipt I'm like no I forgot it. But o let me show you a receipt I showed the rfd image rofl. She's like you found that on the internet that's not your receipt what are you trying to pull. Proceeds to open both the bottles I am returning. Why are they like this watery and proceeds to ask every associate that comes by is it suppose to be like this saying it's so watery and everything. She then goes like I remember you, you tried... (And she cuts her self off) I'm like try what lol. She then askes a manager and the guy was like just refund him... I take the receipt and turn my head to the manager and said thank you and left. I mean i would've taken it again for 7 a bottle so why even think I tampered with it... All this time she was telling me to return it to the store I bought it from too wow lol.
Deal Addict
Jan 28, 2009
1938 posts
440 upvotes
Calgary
this is the best and easiest wax I've ever used. highly recommend.
Jun 1, 2006
484 posts
67 upvotes
NB
wonder if i cud use this on my new weber bbq. it has a crimson colored box...
Jan 8, 2015
142 posts
152 upvotes
Toronto, ON
If I'm too lazy to wash my car myself and just want to run the car through a car wash, can I just do that and apply this spray after I drive home from the wash? I'm guessing it would be better to go with the wash that doesn't apply any wax or whatever to allow for this spray to bond a bit better?
Feb 2, 2011
296 posts
114 upvotes
New Westminster
Yes which one works best for a bike and e-scooter .....
Deal Addict
Mar 4, 2009
2735 posts
597 upvotes
Toronto
wszeto wrote: If I'm too lazy to wash my car myself and just want to run the car through a car wash, can I just do that and apply this spray after I drive home from the wash? I'm guessing it would be better to go with the wash that doesn't apply any wax or whatever to allow for this spray to bond a bit better?
You could but better to do seal and shine as that cures instantly. Hybrid ceramic takes 24 hours to cure.
Nov 19, 2011
38 posts
8 upvotes
WILLOW BEACH
I bought some and applied it but only one coat and after my first wash there were streaking marks every where after I wiped it down...but it's a lot easier to apply than what I have always used (Nu Finish)
Feb 16, 2019
32 posts
79 upvotes
So, after reading 33 pages I still have one question:

Do you need to clay bar? Is there a trick to avoiding scratches (I don't want to also need to polish)
Jul 3, 2019
153 posts
94 upvotes
Richmond Hill
TruE SkiLLS wrote: It was listed at $14.97, but I think the $7 was an in store clearance previously. They haven't even put the restock shipment back on shelf yet so the price hasn't went back to original price (some other stores are going back to original price if I was reading from a few previous users).
I tried price matching at my local wamart but the fat lady said "NO, we do not price match online prices and only items on flyer" even though i showed her the price was in store.
Deal Addict
Apr 3, 2007
1204 posts
184 upvotes
Vancouver
zoomzoom wrote: On my car, I clay-bar and applied regular liquid wax a week ago. Now, I would like to try the ceramic spray since everyone is getting good results from ceramic :) I'm guessing in my case, I just can't spray ceramic on top of the regular wax? The ceramic spray would be ineffective since I have a fresh layer of regular wax covering the car's clear-coat?
Correct. Because you already have a layer of wax the spray coating will not properly/fully adhere to the surface. Best way to remove the wax and any other residue from the panel is to polish the surface I would recommend a clay bar before any polish.
Deal Addict
Apr 3, 2007
1204 posts
184 upvotes
Vancouver
jonnieg wrote: I bought some and applied it but only one coat and after my first wash there were streaking marks every where after I wiped it down...but it's a lot easier to apply than what I have always used (Nu Finish)
A little streaking isn't unusual but if it is streaking badly than you sprayed too much on to the panel. Also if you have alot of leftover residue on the panel that could cause some streaking too.
Deal Addict
Mar 28, 2004
4235 posts
173 upvotes
I found one bottle of this today. The stock list said my local store had 7, only one. Has anyone tried PM with Canadian Tire? They have it.
Deal Addict
Aug 6, 2004
1470 posts
217 upvotes
kev604 wrote: A little streaking isn't unusual but if it is streaking badly than you sprayed too much on to the panel. Also if you have alot of leftover residue on the panel that could cause some streaking too.
My car is silver so I can’t see the streaks, but pretty certain I overysprayed since I can see streaks on the windows.

Would I need to apply another coat as recommend or would the overspray be enough for max durability?

Car hasn’t been this shiny/smooth in awhile

Thread Information

There are currently 2 users viewing this thread. (1 member and 1 guest)

TomR59127