Expired Hot Deals

[Walmart] Tzumi Ion RoboVac, Hardwood & Carpeted Floor Cleaning, Self-Charging “Smart” Vacuum - $129

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 8th, 2021 5:52 pm
[OP]
Oct 15, 2014
347 posts
561 upvotes
Waterloo, ON

[Walmart] Tzumi Ion RoboVac, Hardwood & Carpeted Floor Cleaning, Self-Charging “Smart” Vacuum - $129

$129.98

Powerful Motor: With 2000Pa of suction power, SMART CLEAN sweeps comparable smart vacuums under the rug!

Anti-Collision & Cliff Sensors: prevent the vacuum from bumping into walls and tumbling down the stairs.

Knows when to charge: automatically docks and recharges its Li-ion battery for up to 100 minutes of cleaning between charges

Complete cleaning system: The SMART CLEAN has side brushes, a roller brush, a large 600 ml capacity dustbin, and rubber terrain wheels that roll from hardwood floors to carpet with ease.

Quieter Clean: Quieter than comparable smart vacuums, SMART CLEAN operates at 62db which can be equated to normal conversational levels or soothing background music.

4 Cleaning Modes: Choose your cleaning needs from Auto Clean, Spot Clean, Edge Clean, and Manual Control.

Voice Command Clean: SMART CLEAN is Wi-Fi-enabled, and can easily be controlled with Alexa or Google Assistant.

Remote or App Control: You can choose between the included remote control or use your own smart phone by downloading the Tzumi Smart Home App.
3 replies
Nov 27, 2016
206 posts
149 upvotes
Thank you for sharing but I was reading the reviews and found this.

"I was ready to buy this unit based on the good reviews - until I checked for the availability of replacement filters and brushes. None available in Canada - they have to be purchased from Walmart.com in the US. What is Tzumi thinking? I checked with their sales support twice, the last response in writing, stating clearly that parts have to be purchased in the US. With shipping and customs charges, the unit doesn't turn out to be a good deal at all. Think before you buy. Walmart.ca has other good deals on vacuums from Tzumi competitors."
Jun 19, 2006
947 posts
88 upvotes
For the price might worth buying now then "upgrade" to fancy ones in the future.

By the way, this $130 version is NOT WiFi for Alexa as some reviewer mentioned.

The Alexa Wifi vewrsion is $150 also on sale at Walmart.ca:

https://www.walmart.ca/en/ip/tzumi-ion- ... 0202120859

It has a different model ID#
Last edited by dkq on Feb 8th, 2021 6:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.