Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Walmart

Tzumi Ion RoboVac, Hardwood & Carpeted Floor Cleaning, Self-Charging “Smart” Vacuum $99

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 30th, 2021 10:09 am
Deal Addict
Aug 30, 2015
2660 posts
3149 upvotes
Toronto, ON

[Walmart] Tzumi Ion RoboVac, Hardwood & Carpeted Floor Cleaning, Self-Charging “Smart” Vacuum $99

I’ve posted the deal on Tzumi Ion RoboVac previously when it was on clearance for $130
Just found the price further reduced to $99 at Walmart at the moment, in stock online

+ GCR 4% cash back for Walmart
8 replies
Banned
Mar 19, 2005
2563 posts
66 upvotes
i actually ordered one a few days ago and read the reviews after it was too late to cancel... homing to be returning it the day it arrives unless some one can convince me other wise lol
Deal Addict
Feb 9, 2013
2087 posts
2433 upvotes
Ottawa
Shit product with fake reviews. Not a deal. No ones buys these at the original price, it's there just to make this seem like a good deal.
May 20, 2018
101 posts
191 upvotes
iflyplanes wrote: Shit product with fake reviews. Not a deal. No ones buys these at the original price, it's there just to make this seem like a good deal.
Do you have any experience with this or are you just basing your opinion on the reviews? I am too at the moment, but I'm ignoring the ones that say they're part of a promotion and hope someone who actually owns this can provide some feedback.

I don't know this brand, but homedepot.com has these for $199US and walmart.com is $99US so it's not a "fake" deal and price seems OK for what it claims to do.

I'm seriously considering one for the basement so I don't have to keep lugging the Roomba between floors. Coming from a 540, it looks like a minor upgrade with brushes on both sides, better rated suction, and integration with Alexa/Google.

The one YouTube review had a lady claiming it was awful and didn't pick up anything and spent a lot of time complaining about the remote control, yet later showed it picking stuff up just fine and the dust bin was full/rollers had hair. I'm not concerned about this being an RC toy, I just want to be lazy and have clean floors without bringing out the real vacuum so often.
Feb 29, 2020
15 posts
24 upvotes
I bought this from Walmart couple of weeks ago and I was skeptical about the purchase. But surprisingly it is working fine. It collects good amount of trash and goes back to the the charger itself once its drained. It is linked to google nest hub so it is very convenient to schedule and use.
Sep 26, 2012
59 posts
65 upvotes
Toronto
Honestly we bought one of these for $99

https://www.canadiantire.ca/en/pdp/kobo ... 8152p.html

It's not the same quality as the other vacuums we have, but it DEFINITELY cleans the floors. Probably most of these lower grade vacuums will provide similar experiences is my guess. They clean, they're just not as smart as the other ones, the finishes aren't as high grade, etc., but they'll definitely keep your basement clean. Definitely not buying a $800 or $1000 robot vacuum, that's just too much. I'll wait until they can pick themselves up or drone themselves up the stairs safely before shelling out that kind of dough.
Dec 23, 2020
159 posts
540 upvotes
tobalolox wrote: Do you have any experience with this or are you just basing your opinion on the reviews? I am too at the moment, but I'm ignoring the ones that say they're part of a promotion and hope someone who actually owns this can provide some feedback.

I don't know this brand, but homedepot.com has these for $199US and walmart.com is $99US so it's not a "fake" deal and price seems OK for what it claims to do.

I'm seriously considering one for the basement so I don't have to keep lugging the Roomba between floors. Coming from a 540, it looks like a minor upgrade with brushes on both sides, better rated suction, and integration with Alexa/Google.

The one YouTube review had a lady claiming it was awful and didn't pick up anything and spent a lot of time complaining about the remote control, yet later showed it picking stuff up just fine and the dust bin was full/rollers had hair. I'm not concerned about this being an RC toy, I just want to be lazy and have clean floors without bringing out the real vacuum so often.
I bought one and returned it earlier this year. As a vacuum it actually works quite well in terms of suction (at least initially). My issue was that this was a very "dumb" vacuum. It would spend an hour going back and forth on the same strip before running out of battery. I also could not get the vacuum to connect to my wifi network (although im sure if i spent enough time i would have been able to figure this out). The final straw was when it couldn't find its way back to the dock and I came back to find it dead in the middle of the room. Spend a bit more and get a better vacuum
Sep 26, 2012
59 posts
65 upvotes
Toronto
I just let these things rip and put them back on the chargers manually. Low price low expectations.

Even my more expensive ones I just pick them up and put them back. No schedules or anything with mine. I definitely have low expectations with the lower end ones. As long as it doesn't spend an hour in the same place lol

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)