[Walmart] Ubisoft Tom Clancy's The Division 2 PS4 / Xbox One $1 YMMV

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 14th, 2020 6:59 am
Deal Addict
Nov 1, 2007
1483 posts
1109 upvotes
St Catharines
maritrunks wrote: Anyone know the UPC for the $99 PS VR bundle, I never tried VR but for $99 I would like to try it out
The stocktrack link was quoted 2 posts above yours Winking Face
Deal Fanatic
Dec 30, 2006
5056 posts
468 upvotes
I bought 1 for Ps4 during a lunch break. Electronics CSR did a double take and scanned a second time to be sure, but just accepted it. I walked to the exit and before I got to the door the alarm went off. I stopped and the security asked me to stop also. I showed and said to check the UPC if they want of both the receipt and the game, but she wasn't having any of it. She was insistent that I scanned something wrong. I followed the security to a CSR working the self checkout who checked it once, scanning at $1. Self checkout CSR had no issue just letting me go while the security didn't seem happy.
Aug 5, 2020
80 posts
50 upvotes
I thought I got a deal on this when it was on for $10 clearance a few week backs. For $1 it's a no brainer!

The first game of the series was flawed, but fun for the most part. I haven't delved into this one much at all, but for a dollar whether you plan on flipping it or playing it, it's worth a spin.
Jul 22, 2015
534 posts
839 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Canada_7 wrote: I bought 1 for Ps4 during a lunch break. Electronics CSR did a double take and scanned a second time to be sure, but just accepted it. I walked to the exit and before I got to the door the alarm went off. I stopped and the security asked me to stop also. I showed and said to check the UPC if they want of both the receipt and the game, but she wasn't having any of it. She was insistent that I scanned something wrong. I followed the security to a CSR working the self checkout who checked it once, scanning at $1. Self checkout CSR had no issue just letting me go while the security didn't seem happy.

That's not RFD code. You're supposed to uppercut the security guard and tell them "Thanks but no thanks"
Jun 11, 2018
32 posts
14 upvotes
SK
Don’t forget about the promo to pre order Watch Dogs from EB Games. Trade in two $10+ games and receive the new watch dogs free. I think this promo expires today. Good deal as in I was able Pre order an $80 game (watch dogs) by spending $15 bucks at Wal Mart on Rage 2 and Remnant From Ashes.

Also bought 6 other games for $100 for trade towards $150 credit on my series x preorder, also at EB.
Nov 15, 2006
192 posts
94 upvotes
I found the Witcher 3 on PS4 for $9. Is that a good deal?
Deal Addict
Dec 26, 2014
4203 posts
4006 upvotes
Winnipeg, MB
parlaminty wrote: I found the Witcher 3 on PS4 for $9. Is that a good deal?
The Complete Edition has gone as low as $20 digital so I'm going to say no. The DLCs are fantastic.
Jun 22, 2015
8 posts
2 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
Walmart at Burnaby Supercentre has 4 left (PS4) in stock (grabbed 2 for myself and a friend), shows 6 on stocktrack now. Cashier had to double-check the price, thinking that there was a mistake. Nice find, thanks for the post. I was thinking of buying it for PC when it was $13 last week.
Deal Addict
Nov 1, 2007
1483 posts
1109 upvotes
St Catharines
blainehamilton wrote: There is literally 40+ copies of each at the store I am at now, but good luck trading that many into EB games at one time.

TIV will be $0 tomorrow if not already.
It’s already under $3, so doesn’t even qualify for EB’s worst trade promos.
Nov 9, 2013
753 posts
822 upvotes
Barrie
Grabbed 2 from Barrie North. Still 10 left on the 4 sided rack with $29.96 and under games in the main aisle
Apr 30, 2016
473 posts
283 upvotes
GTA
Wow $1 deal for a PS4/Xbox One title. This is better than the $4 deal for Titanfall 2 at Dollarama last year.
Nov 15, 2013
70 posts
57 upvotes
Just grabbed Borderlands 3 super dupe deluxe edition? The steelbook one with SP for $9 at the surrey central walmart. They also had gears 5 for 20 bucks but if you already got GP not worth it.
May 16, 2012
970 posts
224 upvotes
Quebec
I have got some games and take a few.. like the divisions 2 , soul calibur vi , Seriko, xcom 2... and others... Was great and no problem. All the employees wanted me to pay their cash and didn't say anything. They even knew the discounts lol
SYSTEM1: Asrock Board | Intel I7-8770K
Sep 1, 2015
583 posts
749 upvotes
Got Division 2 and Soul Calibur VI at the Delta Scott Road Walmart. Several copies were still in stock, they also had code vein $9, regular Borderlands 3 $9 and then Anthem qaa $5.
Mar 25, 2019
62 posts
75 upvotes
divx wrote: Well it was given away for free for pc so the price is right for consoles.
What??? when
Dec 3, 2018
194 posts
339 upvotes
divx wrote: Well it was given away for free for pc so the price is right for consoles.
There are digital versions of games being given away free all the time how often do you see a physical game for $1? Goodwill doesn't even sell old used past-generation games that they got for nothing for $1.