Expired Hot Deals

[Walmart] UPDATED CAP Barbell Neoprene Coated 5lb and other weights Dumbbell 1$/3$/5$ YMMV

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 13th, 2019 3:23 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 12, 2015
2358 posts
2626 upvotes

[Walmart] UPDATED CAP Barbell Neoprene Coated 5lb and other weights Dumbbell 1$/3$/5$ YMMV

Good day everyone,
Was at Walmart and was looking at the weights for the 10lb plates on which they only had two for 3$ each.
Anyways, I was checking dumbell prices and found this coated 5lb dumbells to be 1$ each. Note the following:
- I found this at Walmart mississauga argentia road.
- shows oos online.
- cant find it on stocktrack.
- will post receipt once I'm home. - know you sceptical folks ;)

Good luck

Edit1: @seafish added stock tracking for the dumbell and other weights, updating title.
Images
  • Screenshot_20190912-183949_Opera.jpg
Last edited by PriceHunter on Sep 13th, 2019 1:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
When you upvote my posts, this is what happens:
My wife loves me more😂, my car goes faster😎, my house becomes bigger😐, My boss gives me a raise😁.

Fact check, none of the above is valid.
8 replies
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 12, 2015
2358 posts
2626 upvotes
Receipt attached now
Images
  • 15683731073608991278935913652307.jpg
My wife loves me more😂, my car goes faster😎, my house becomes bigger😐, My boss gives me a raise😁.

Deal Addict
Feb 17, 2005
4595 posts
1732 upvotes
Markham
So when you couldn't find enough plates, are you gonna attach all those dumbells together. Why buy 8 dumbells.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 12, 2015
2358 posts
2626 upvotes
evoviii wrote:
Sep 13th, 2019 8:10 am
So when you couldn't find enough plates, are you gonna attach all those dumbells together. Why buy 8 dumbells.
Mind your own business. Ppl like you are a deterrent from posting any receipts.

Jul 8, 2008
671 posts
218 upvotes
Toronto
PriceHunter wrote:
Sep 13th, 2019 8:12 am
Mind your own business. Ppl like you are a deterrent from posting any receipts.
I think his comment was meant as a joke hunter. Please continue doing great work for this community.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 12, 2015
2358 posts
2626 upvotes
sidde0 wrote:
Sep 13th, 2019 9:03 am
I think his comment was meant as a joke hunter. Please continue doing great work for this community.
Thanks buddy, I post the receipt to see if someone else would benefit from it, and not for someone to go through my receipt asking me why did I buy "Cucumbers" and why I got this amount of dumbells. Like I understand if I cleared the whole shelf of the tons that were there, I wouldn't even bother posting a thread or even show my receipt.

Saw it as a good deal, got what I needed, and shared with the community that helps me spend my money -wisely ;-) - on daily bases.

Aug 3, 2014
127 posts
266 upvotes
Scarborough, ON
I'm actually curious tho... What are you gonna do with 8 5lb dumbbells? Do you run a gym for yoga moms?
Deal Addict
Aug 3, 2008
3165 posts
4206 upvotes
Ottawa
Deal Addict
Feb 17, 2005
4595 posts
1732 upvotes
Markham
PriceHunter wrote:
Sep 13th, 2019 9:29 am
Thanks buddy, I post the receipt to see if someone else would benefit from it, and not for someone to go through my receipt asking me why did I buy "Cucumbers" and why I got this amount of dumbells. Like I understand if I cleared the whole shelf of the tons that were there, I wouldn't even bother posting a thread or even show my receipt.

Saw it as a good deal, got what I needed, and shared with the community that helps me spend my money -wisely ;-) - on daily bases.
No one questioned your cukes btw. Secondly, it's not unusual for the purchase of 8 dumbbell's to raise eyebrow's. No one really cares if you cleared it out, these aren't exactly high demand items. You do seem sensitive