Ongoing Deal Discussion

[Walmart US / AT&T] $28/$25 USD - Unlimited Talk / Text / Data (25gb LTE) - Canada / US / Mexico

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 28th, 2020 3:48 pm
Jan 16, 2013
108 posts
63 upvotes
North York
Samshares wrote: What plan are you looking to go to?
actually looking to purchase an ATT phone and sell the SIM with bonus data with it
Feb 21, 2020
4 posts
1 upvote
Does anyone know if you can have two AT&T eSIM profiles on the same phone? I know only one can be active at a time.

The reason I am asking is because I already have AT&T PREPAID service (without the bonus data) on eSIM on my phone. Looking to add a new line (with the bonus data) and eventually retire the old line.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 17, 2003
8560 posts
1029 upvotes
Zook123 wrote: If you just got disbanded from a multi-line, the system doesn't actually let you join another multi-line for another 30 days. Sometimes you might get an agent who is nice/capable enough to override, but it's YMMV.
I called 3 x about this and they all said it was ok to do. Then the day I decided to do it, the person wouldnt. I called back literally 10min later and the next agent was happily to do it.

Question for all. So I see that you don't need to activate the line anymore before you join the group. Has anyone had any issues with the bonus data loading properly?
Jan 16, 2013
108 posts
63 upvotes
North York
gamerman wrote: Does anyone know if you can have two AT&T eSIM profiles on the same phone? I know only one can be active at a time.

The reason I am asking is because I already have AT&T PREPAID service (without the bonus data) on eSIM on my phone. Looking to add a new line (with the bonus data) and eventually retire the old line.
only one at a time can be active on the phone.
Feb 21, 2020
4 posts
1 upvote
rpage93 wrote: only one at a time can be active on the phone.
Yes, but can I have two profiles on the eSIM from the same carrier (in this case AT&T) and switch between them?
Jan 16, 2013
108 posts
63 upvotes
North York
gamerman wrote: Yes, but can I have two profiles on the eSIM from the same carrier (in this case AT&T) and switch between them?
correct
Deal Addict
Oct 10, 2008
1035 posts
127 upvotes
--== Spot has been filled ==--
Last edited by IamTHEvilONE on Feb 24th, 2020 10:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
If my post has helped you out, gimme a thumbs up! Buy/Sell/Trade with Confidence!

BST Feedback: 100% Positive on RFD, Heatware, eBay 50-0-0 (closed 2017-08-29), and I also manage a (FULL) AT&T Group Plan.
Jul 25, 2019
7 posts
1 upvote
Does this work if you have an AT&T phone / sim already that aren't activated or does it specifically have to be from walmart?
Feb 21, 2020
4 posts
1 upvote
b5358418 wrote: Does this work if you have an AT&T phone / sim already that aren't activated or does it specifically have to be from walmart?
It has to be from Walmart.
Jan 4, 2007
113 posts
33 upvotes
ansher wrote: Wow ! I use Groundwire as well. Let me try that .
I had pulse and textra running and removed those about the same time. So it could have been one of those but once I remove groundwire access to the phone app problem solved
Deal Fanatic
Jan 17, 2003
8560 posts
1029 upvotes
Still got 3 more spots open on my 10 line group.
May 6, 2010
56 posts
14 upvotes
Toronto
Username77 wrote: I had pulse and textra running and removed those about the same time. So it could have been one of those but once I remove groundwire access to the phone app problem solved
I am going to factory reset my phone and see if the issue still exists.
Jan 8, 2017
6 posts
I'd be interested in joinin - pm me details? I'm running a dual SIM phone and just want to know how we would go about adding me to your group and what the process would be month to month.
Deal Addict
Sep 19, 2007
2855 posts
250 upvotes
Toronto
Regarding the poor incoming call quality (kind of sounds like a fast random drum beat + clicks in the background...)

Is there any solution to that problem?
Deal Addict
Apr 27, 2004
1527 posts
294 upvotes
Halton
hdave wrote: Regarding the poor incoming call quality (kind of sounds like a fast random drum beat + clicks in the background...)

Is there any solution to that problem?
Don't think so. There's no VoLTE when roaming so voice calls will suffer.

Thread Information

There are currently 3 users viewing this thread. (0 members and 3 guests)