Ongoing Deal Discussion

[Walmart US / AT&T] $28/$25 USD - Unlimited Talk / Text / Data (25gb LTE) - Canada / US / Mexico

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 27th, 2020 11:23 pm
Deal Addict
Mar 13, 2008
3196 posts
3196 upvotes
Oakville
Have one more spot available that will open up for our Multi-line group plan (e.g. 8gb plan, 16gb plan, 8+17gb plan).

Group has been running for solid for 16 months.

Accept e-transfers, with month-to-month payment options.

If interested and you already have your SIM and phone, please PM me.
-ZdpZ... ;)
Jan 10, 2007
757 posts
414 upvotes
Montreal
Not Really!! I forewarn all my new members about potential delays.

We all know it takes a bit longer to get bonus now but all my members, eventually have been able to get the bonus!

Headache no! Just a bit more patience for one of the BEST deals for mobile services!

Have a great weekend everyone!
onewaylove wrote: bonus data did not kick in even after 30+ days. gonna be a headache to fix it.
May 1, 2016
15 posts
5 upvotes
Pickering, ON
Fwiw, I I've managed to successfully call and get bonus 8gb temporarily if you really need the data. I spoke to a manager and was less than 1gb remaining.
Sep 7, 2014
352 posts
133 upvotes
Toronto
coolibop wrote: Fwiw, I I've managed to successfully call and get bonus 8gb temporarily if you really need the data. I spoke to a manager and was less than 1gb remaining.
plan just renewed and data is good for now. but still gotta hunt for that 17gb
AMEX | Chase Bank | Cross-border Banking
AT&T: Unlimited talk & text in and between the U.S., Canada, & Mexico, 8+17 GB data
Public Mobile: talk & text
Jan 10, 2007
757 posts
414 upvotes
Montreal
Last Call!
It seems ATT prepaid is not extending the unlimited
plus promotion 75-25 autopay discount making it
50 usd and 34 usd in a group of 10.

So if you are on the fence about this amazing plan this is probably the last days (October 30)

If you have any other questions let me know!
Oct 27, 2020
1 posts
Hey,

just not sure how to join your group. I have unlocked iphone so I assume I just need the sim and give cc info to ATT. How do I join?
Jan 10, 2007
757 posts
414 upvotes
Montreal
Was that question directed to me?

STUA4513 wrote: Hey,

just not sure how to join your group. I have unlocked iphone so I assume I just need the sim and give cc info to ATT. How do I join?
Jun 14, 2017
269 posts
177 upvotes
Montreal
I have a friend going in to pickup a batch of phones for my group tomorrow... do we know if there’s any changes to the 8+17 coming up? Have we found a workaround for the iPhone SE promo?
Sep 7, 2014
352 posts
133 upvotes
Toronto
bman95 wrote: I have a friend going in to pickup a batch of phones for my group tomorrow... do we know if there’s any changes to the 8+17 coming up? Have we found a workaround for the iPhone SE promo?
17gb has been posting super late, some had to contact AT&T or file a claim.
Haven't seen any dps for iPhone SE.
If I could go over the border freely, I would've definitely tested.
AMEX | Chase Bank | Cross-border Banking
AT&T: Unlimited talk & text in and between the U.S., Canada, & Mexico, 8+17 GB data
Public Mobile: talk & text
Jan 10, 2007
757 posts
414 upvotes
Montreal
Pretty simple READ the thread!

Everyone wants it served on a silver spoon LOL!

bman95 wrote: I have a friend going in to pickup a batch of phones for my group tomorrow... do we know if there’s any changes to the 8+17 coming up? Have we found a workaround for the iPhone SE promo?
Jan 10, 2007
757 posts
414 upvotes
Montreal
Last Day for unlimited plus at 50 with autopay significantly less in a group!

Hope they extend it!!! Doubt it
Jun 14, 2017
269 posts
177 upvotes
Montreal
onewaylove wrote: 17gb has been posting super late, some had to contact AT&T or file a claim.
Haven't seen any dps for iPhone SE.
If I could go over the border freely, I would've definitely tested.
Thanks, hopefully it’s not too much hassle with them... upping the group by 5 people so it should be interesting.
Nov 2, 2014
46 posts
13 upvotes
Markham, ON
Anyone selling one of the prepaid phones themselves...I got one from walmart but it doesn't seem to be connecting to the AT&T network. It's the Alcatel insight 5005R.
Jan 10, 2007
757 posts
414 upvotes
Montreal
Yup, some come DOA.

It will be very difficult to return back to usa in time within the 14 day return winow.

Chalk it up to you win some you lose some!

It gets really costly when this happens and you are in Canada.

Sunjam wrote: Anyone selling one of the prepaid phones themselves...I got one from walmart but it doesn't seem to be connecting to the AT&T network. It's the Alcatel insight 5005R.
Jun 20, 2009
210 posts
213 upvotes
edmonton
Sunjam wrote: Anyone selling one of the prepaid phones themselves...I got one from walmart but it doesn't seem to be connecting to the AT&T network. It's the Alcatel insight 5005R.
Didn’t you join a group or are you going solo? I remember that we recommended you join a group in the beginning.

I’m with a group run by @perfchris and he made sure that I didn’t have to deal with anything like this. He’s probably one of the best admins I’ve ever dealt with. Craziest thing is, he does this because he just loves helping people and sticking it to the big 3.

Thread Information

There are currently 2 users viewing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)