Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Walmart US / AT&T

Locked: $40 AT&T 25GB Plan is BACK [Canada / US / Mexico Usage]

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 8th, 2021 3:44 pm
Aug 20, 2019
9 posts
5 upvotes
Humdesi wrote: Did anybody else loose their service. Calling is not working, txt and data still work. When I place a call, it goes to at&t customer service.
Is this because they have started to blacklist the phones?
I had this happen to me as well. This is related to their removal of the the 3G network. Your account is probably flagged as they think you are still using whichever phone you originally purchased from AT&T. The nice thing is that a call to them can fix the issue... PLUS (I'm not sure if this has been mentioned earlier in this thread)... You are eligible for a free device upgrade. For myself I had 4 lines and 3 of them were eligible for device upgrades. I'm receiving a Samsung S9 and 2x Alacatel phones. It's likely dependant on which phones you originally purchased from Walmart. They will only ship to a US address though.
Nov 15, 2012
39 posts
19 upvotes
Mississauga
Good to know. I have been looking to get a new phone anyways. Will probably save me a few bucks. Was planning to get pixel. So this upgrade is Free??
Deal Addict
Jan 10, 2007
1332 posts
1189 upvotes
Montreal
Free Alcatels?! Wow Where do I sign up?!!
TeeJ89506 wrote: I had this happen to me as well. This is related to their removal of the the 3G network. Your account is probably flagged as they think you are still using whichever phone you originally purchased from AT&T. The nice thing is that a call to them can fix the issue... PLUS (I'm not sure if this has been mentioned earlier in this thread)... You are eligible for a free device upgrade. For myself I had 4 lines and 3 of them were eligible for device upgrades. I'm receiving a Samsung S9 and 2x Alacatel phones. It's likely dependant on which phones you originally purchased from Walmart. They will only ship to a US address though.
Dec 6, 2021
6 posts
7 upvotes
neptune wrote: Hi all,

I have a spot open in my group. Available near end of January. So plenty of time to reserve your spot and order your SIM card, activate your line, etc.
Send me PM for more info.

Thanks
I would be moving to Canada next weekend and have got the AT&T sim and was planning to activate the $300/year post paid plan and use it in Canada. As this is my first post cannot PM you and get the details. Any suggestion from your end would help.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)