Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Walmart US / AT&T

Locked: $40 AT&T 25GB Plan is BACK [Canada / US / Mexico Usage]

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 8th, 2021 3:44 pm
Jan 9, 2013
21 posts
8 upvotes
The Hammer
I went to AT&T store, and CSR wouldn't let me have an esim without activating in store (he didn't charge me for the esim). I asked him to leave my IMEI as my flip phone as I had yet to receive my promo data.

I only put esim on my iPhone after receiving 17GB bonus.
Dec 22, 2006
763 posts
18 upvotes
proplayer44 wrote: I'm heading to the US and Walmart, if someone wants to get the plan, pm me and I'll ship you a sim.
Pm'd
Dec 22, 2006
763 posts
18 upvotes
Any more groups out there BTW?
Deal Fanatic
Jan 17, 2003
8993 posts
1532 upvotes
gucci17 wrote: Any more groups out there BTW?
yes, i have a group but its small right now. Only 2 people overall.
Nov 14, 2004
316 posts
183 upvotes
Vancouver
gucci17 wrote: Any more groups out there BTW?
Yes, I've got a group set up and ready for members. All 9 slots are currently available.
May 19, 2008
777 posts
365 upvotes
I have currently 4 lines taken on my multiline.
Jun 16, 2019
29 posts
36 upvotes
Just log into my account. There are 48.2 GB promotional data. lol
Deal Addict
Apr 17, 2014
1129 posts
525 upvotes
Corunna, ON
Mines screwed up too
Deal Addict
Mar 6, 2002
1359 posts
717 upvotes
Vancouver
r1lee wrote: yes, i have a group but its small right now. Only 2 people overall.
percy wrote: Yes, I've got a group set up and ready for members. All 9 slots are currently available.
beezus888 wrote: I have currently 4 lines taken on my multiline.
Wouldn't you guys be able to work out something and combine together?
Mar 6, 2013
54 posts
25 upvotes
Kitchener
I'm looking for a group for 2 lines as soon as my bonus is added on!
May 19, 2008
777 posts
365 upvotes
brucele wrote: Wouldn't you guys be able to work out something and combine together?
I am willing to amalgamate as long as payment method does not charge foreign currency transaction fees. I am using a credit card with this feature to save more.
Deal Addict
Feb 14, 2011
1217 posts
872 upvotes
Canada
Anybody know when the Walmart offer ends?
Deal Addict
Jun 7, 2009
1308 posts
1287 upvotes
Toronto
Well, AT&T is able to solve one problem but not another.

1. When instructing me to do a relocation, they told me to abandon the multi-line and turn everyone back to individual. When that failed because a number from an area code I wanted wasn't available, when reforming the multi-line, the system didn't process all discounts properly and I was $10 short when re-forming the multi-line. A call to prepaid support that lasted 50 minutes fixed that.
2. When now trying to port in a number on a fully paid multi-line account, the instruction is to wait until the last day of expiration. Note that this is the second time they've told me this, and even the CSR supervisors are not empowered to come up with solutions to fix this. They basically make the customer suffer the consequences of their poor policies and antiquated market guidelines. It is the environment they operate in but it is frustrating.

At this point, the content I'm posting is more helpful for American consumers rather than Canadian ones, but feel free to grab some popcorn and have a read.

I've filed an FCC complaint and have reached out to file a complaint through the social media channels.
Apr 23, 2008
24 posts
4 upvotes
Is there anyone have issue with voicemail in Canada? When my phone rings, if I don't answer or hit hang up button, it doesn't go to voice mail, only get busy tone... I see there are some issue with note 8. I have check with my setting, seems like they are set correctly.... Thx
Images
  • Screenshot_20190715_223204_com.android.phone.jpg
Nov 8, 2004
77 posts
38 upvotes
Mississauga, ON
eeric114 wrote: Is there anyone have issue with voicemail in Canada? When my phone rings, if I don't answer or hit hang up button, it doesn't go to voice mail, only get busy tone... I see there are some issue with note 8. I have check with my setting, seems like they are set correctly.... Thx
I was having the problem because it was not initialized. Have you it it up by holding the 1 on the phone?
Apr 23, 2008
24 posts
4 upvotes
Katso wrote: I was having the problem because it was not initialized. Have you it it up by holding the 1 on the phone?
Yes I did, I have the visual voice mail set up too.... I don't know what I did wrong now..... Thx
Aug 31, 2006
488 posts
284 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
eeric114 wrote: Is there anyone have issue with voicemail in Canada? When my phone rings, if I don't answer or hit hang up button, it doesn't go to voice mail, only get busy tone... I see there are some issue with note 8. I have check with my setting, seems like they are set correctly.... Thx
I have the opposite issue... If I let it ring, it will go to VM. But if I hit the reject button, the caller will go from ring to fast busy signal and no voicemail prompt.
May 19, 2008
777 posts
365 upvotes
stvross wrote: Anybody know when the Walmart offer ends?
There are many dates given but historically speaking for Walmart ATT deals they last a few months and not until after the fact do they expire and then a new one begins. It may appear that this ends in October but it is up to you to take the chance and miss out on this great deal. This just started last month so I would think until at least back to school specials.
Apr 23, 2008
24 posts
4 upvotes
KooJo wrote: I have the opposite issue... If I let it ring, it will go to VM. But if I hit the reject button, the caller will go from ring to fast busy signal and no voicemail prompt.
i just called, they need to update the imei# at their end in order to have the vm working properly....... so i'm all good to go now.....! i asked her if we need to do that every time we change to a new phone, she said yes......that's interesting....
Deal Addict
Feb 14, 2011
1217 posts
872 upvotes
Canada
beezus888 wrote: There are many dates given but historically speaking for Walmart ATT deals they last a few months and not until after the fact do they expire and then a new one begins. It may appear that this ends in October but it is up to you to take the chance and miss out on this great deal. This just started last month so I would think until at least back to school specials.
Thanks. I think I did some further investigation that read the first week of September, which would fall into your timeline as well.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)