• Last Updated:
  • Nov 18th, 2019 10:34 am
Tags:
None
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 19, 2015
2612 posts
9939 upvotes
Micelli_Illuminatti wrote: You don't know the half of it. I posted a week or two ago, a US deal from Wendy's. I was not disappointed about the amount of downvotes I received.
Keep posting the USA deals and don't worry about the cry babies.
Member
Jan 2, 2017
399 posts
555 upvotes
Coz4k wrote: Who cares about prices in the USA ?

Whats next ? Walmart Germany deals ?
The US is literally closer to some people than the next closest city, so this is very applicable to us Canadians. For someone who's been here since 2011 I'd think that you'd know that by now. :rolleyes:
Deal Addict
Dec 26, 2014
3916 posts
3686 upvotes
Winnipeg, MB
CrisisManager wrote: there's simply more competition in the US
I don't necessarily know if it's a "competition" issue because you're starting to see more and more "set" sale pricing on Black Friday. Like that PS4 Slim bundle for $199.99 is going to be available everywhere that sells them for that price.

I think they're just lazy, because I can tell you that when it comes to Best Buy up here, not even the employees have seen or know what exactly is in the BF flyer.
Member
User avatar
Oct 6, 2007
240 posts
32 upvotes
Burlington
Here comes the youtube videos of people trampling each other for these TV's!!
Deal Fanatic
Jul 22, 2007
6357 posts
5760 upvotes
Calgary
Micelli_Illuminatti wrote: You don't know the half of it. I posted a week or two ago, a US deal from Wendy's. I was not disappointed about the amount of downvotes I received.
well, that is pushing it. fast food!
Sr. Member
Oct 13, 2017
509 posts
478 upvotes
I will be travelling to the US that day... Wasn't really planned for Black Friday. But not sure I'd get there in time for the $8 4K blu-rays I want... or the $49 Instant Pot Vortex. Wonder if they will be allowing in store pick-up for the Black Friday deals.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 19, 2015
2612 posts
9939 upvotes
FallenAngel1978 wrote: I will be travelling to the US that day... Wasn't really planned for Black Friday. But not sure I'd get there in time for the $8 4K blu-rays I want... or the $49 Instant Pot Vortex. Wonder if they will be allowing in store pick-up for the Black Friday deals.
You should be able to buy some items online on Wednesday November 27 at 9 pm ET for in store pick up.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jan 7, 2005
4019 posts
285 upvotes
Some of the best deals ive ever seen, wow. They always check everyone at the border to collect those taxes so expect long lines coming back :)
Ephemera

Member since 2005.
Sr. Member
Oct 13, 2017
509 posts
478 upvotes
hill15 wrote: You should be able to buy some items online on Wednesday November 27 at 9 pm ET for in store pick up.
Question is how long will they hold it if they do? I won't be going to the US until Friday afternoon/evening.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 19, 2015
2612 posts
9939 upvotes
FallenAngel1978 wrote: Question is how long will they hold it if they do? I won't be going to the US until Friday afternoon/evening.

From the time you get the email that your order is ready to pick up in store, 7 days. After that it gets canceled.
Banned
Nov 12, 2019
182 posts
188 upvotes
that Samsung A10e for $50 looks good for a cheapo backup , anybody know if its locked and how much to unlock it ?

thanks
new motto: Diversity is a great thing; but unity, unity, unity is Canada’s strength
by Rex Murphy
Deal Addict
May 1, 2018
1430 posts
905 upvotes
Vancouver
I wonder if most of these can be bought online? There's something i see that I'm interested in but the only sellers on the website are third party sellers.
Sr. Member
Oct 13, 2017
509 posts
478 upvotes
hill15 wrote: From the time you get the email that your order is ready to pick up in store, 7 days. After that it gets canceled.
Good to know. Any time I have done in store pick-up somewhere I have gone in the same day. But I know places like Best Buy disable in store pick-up for holidays. Hoping that Walmart doesn't do that too... I'd like to order a few things and avoid most of the craziness that is Black Friday shopping in the US.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 19, 2015
2612 posts
9939 upvotes
FallenAngel1978 wrote: Good to know. Any time I have done in store pick-up somewhere I have gone in the same day. But I know places like Best Buy disable in store pick-up for holidays. Hoping that Walmart doesn't do that too... I'd like to order a few things and avoid most of the craziness that is Black Friday shopping in the US.
Yes, they do disable the in store pick up for the holidays sometimes. Keep in mind, if you order Wednesday night or Thursday, it will be shipped to the store for pick up which may not be available for pick up until Monday or Tuesday.

Top