Expired Hot Deals

Walmart USA

Apple iPhone SE 32GB - LOCKED - $129 USD

  • Last Updated:
  • Oct 17th, 2017 10:33 am
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Feb 27, 2015
5589 posts
3318 upvotes
Toronto, ON

Apple iPhone SE 32GB - LOCKED - $129 USD

Deal Link:
Price:
129 USD
Retailer:
Walmart USA
WALMART USA

Straight Talk
Apple iPhone SE 32GB Smartphone
Space Gray

Since it would be locked to Straight Talk, it would function as an iPod only.

Still hot, as iPod 32 gbs go for $250 here.

- Enjoy
9 replies
Sr. Member
Feb 8, 2007
519 posts
263 upvotes
Toronto
EmmEmm wrote: get it from Boost mobile and $50 for unlock code

https://www.boostmobile.com/?INTNAV=Top ... Gold,16GB/
Have you actually had recent success with using an unlock service for Boost Mobile / sprint phones? I tried with three phones purchased back in May of this year nad STILL have not been able to unlock the phones through any kind of premium unlocking service. Had to resort to using an RSIM11+ to get the phones working, and now I can't upgrade the OS to keep the unlocking intact!
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Nov 26, 2003
9927 posts
1370 upvotes
Best deal right now on the SE is the following.

- Get a US number (tmobile or ATT prepaid)
- go to a metro pcs store and port in for a iphone SE at $49
- stay 3 months with metropcs @ 40 a month.
- free unlock with metropcs after 3 months

Haven't done this myself as I already have a US iphone SE plan. This is also annoying as you will have to visit 2 US telcos and wait 3 months for the unlock.
Member
Jun 10, 2016
422 posts
380 upvotes
Durham
adameme wrote: Have you actually had recent success with using an unlock service for Boost Mobile / sprint phones? I tried with three phones purchased back in May of this year nad STILL have not been able to unlock the phones through any kind of premium unlocking service. Had to resort to using an RSIM11+ to get the phones working, and now I can't upgrade the OS to keep the unlocking intact!
i didnt but looks like close to 250 odd people did.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/USA-Virgin-Mobi ... SwdU1W9ZW0
Newbie
Oct 1, 2017
58 posts
17 upvotes
taro-chan wrote: Best deal right now on the SE is the following.

- Get a US number (tmobile or ATT prepaid)
- go to a metro pcs store and port in for a iphone SE at $49
- stay 3 months with metropcs @ 40 a month.
- free unlock with metropcs after 3 months

Haven't done this myself as I already have a US iphone SE plan. This is also annoying as you will have to visit 2 US telcos and wait 3 months for the unlock.
Could you give a little more detail how do I "port in for an iPhone SE at $49"? I didn't find it at metropcs's website.
Jr. Member
User avatar
Aug 21, 2011
168 posts
25 upvotes
MONTR
taro-chan wrote: Best deal right now on the SE is the following.

- Get a US number (tmobile or ATT prepaid)
- go to a metro pcs store and port in for a iphone SE at $49
- stay 3 months with metropcs @ 40 a month.
- free unlock with metropcs after 3 months

Haven't done this myself as I already have a US iphone SE plan. This is also annoying as you will have to visit 2 US telcos and wait 3 months for the unlock.
We would need a US address to get a US plan, right?
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Nov 26, 2003
9927 posts
1370 upvotes
yukunt wrote: Could you give a little more detail how do I "port in for an iPhone SE at $49"? I didn't find it at metropcs's website.
Take your existing US number and go to MetroPCS and tell them you want the 32GB iPhone @$49. It's not posted on the website. You should probably call the store before going.
5starpix wrote: We would need a US address to get a US plan, right?
Not sure what are metroPCS's requirements. Never signed up with them.

Top