Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Walmart

USA Deal - Masterbuilt 40" XL Propane Smoker BBQ $49.99

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 22nd, 2017 7:55 am
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Mar 10, 2004
6958 posts
4573 upvotes

[Walmart] USA Deal - Masterbuilt 40" XL Propane Smoker BBQ $49.99

Walmart B&M in the USA are starting to have their end of Summer BBQ clearance sales.
Masterbuilt XL Propane Smoker was marked $196 reduced to $139 further reduced to clearance price of $49.99
For those with friends/family in the USA or for those close to the border it's a great deal.
Use brickseek http://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory- ... u=21151685 to check inventory and prices (I suggest you call and ask them to hold one if you are making the cross border trip).
Warning - it's bulky and heavy - the box is larger than a bar fridge.
Seems to get decent reviews with a couple of recommended minor modifications to enhance performance.
As it's a clearance item, some Walmart stores still have it marked at regular price but it scans at the clearance price - other stores seem to be refusing to sell it at the clearance price.
I posted it on a USA deals site and several across the USA have reported they purchased one at their local Walmart at the clearance price.

Matching cover:
https://www.walmart.com/ip/Masterbuilt- ... 0/42496748
8 replies
Deal Fanatic
Aug 19, 2015
7458 posts
7687 upvotes
Downtown Canada
Nothing in Buffalo.
Telus $30/25GB X 4 lines Non shareable
$0 200 USA LD min/month X 4 lines
$0 Visual Voicemail X 4 lines
Fringe Minority
Deal Addict
Jun 22, 2004
2972 posts
867 upvotes
I got my brother inlaw to pick one up in Indiana as he's there for work. He says it came up as $45. Can't complain with that. Thanks OP and that brickseek site is awesome.
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Mar 10, 2004
6958 posts
4573 upvotes
knapper wrote: I got my brother inlaw to pick one up in Indiana as he's there for work. He says it came up as $45. Can't complain with that. Thanks OP and that brickseek site is awesome.
Brickseek is self defeating - yes it finds stock for the casual non paying member at no cost - paying members get a report of what people are looking for sorted by number of hits, and they get a heads up on the deals pretty quickly.

I am in Virginia on a driving vacation (lucky me I brought the mini-van) and I am shlepping the smoker back to Toronto.
Nov 8, 2015
19 posts
10 upvotes
Toronto, ON
my gf was in the States and picked one up
party at 15 Dunedin Drive, Kleinburg
Deal Addict
Nov 9, 2003
2689 posts
282 upvotes
says its $173 now online
Banned
May 15, 2015
82 posts
15 upvotes
Toronto, ON
May be YMMV. Brickseek takes me to this same Masterbuilt Propane Smoker which is $173.99 now.
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Mar 10, 2004
6958 posts
4573 upvotes
djdestroyer wrote: $174 :(
That's the one - if you use Brickseek you will see that some stores are clearing it out while others still have it at regular price.
I did a search using a random US Zipcode (for the sake of example) and there are still some available at $49 - one store in New Jersey had 'em at $32