Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

[Walmart USA] Mobil 1 Synthetic Oil - all varieties starting at $22.88USD + $12 Mail in rebate US Only

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 3rd, 2017 2:12 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Sep 15, 2008
1663 posts
4265 upvotes
Pawtucket

[Walmart USA] Mobil 1 Synthetic Oil - all varieties starting at $22.88USD + $12 Mail in rebate US Only

Walmart USA has price rollbacks on most of the Mobil 1 oils. You can pickup in store, order online for shipping (free for orders > $35) or order online for pickup in store. Shipping only within the US.
https://www.walmart.com/ip/Mobil-1-5W-2 ... t/17018132

The rebates is for $12 USD and will ship only to US address. Limit is 2 per address and for purchases dated between August 1, 2017, and October 31, 2017. You can submit the receipts online here:
https://apfco.com/secure/R8235W/

If ordering online for shipping, you won't receive an invoice in the package so you will have to scan your order information from the Walmart site that shows the product has been delivered and that will be accepted. Thats what I've done in the past and have always received the rebates. It will take about 2 months before the rebates to be processed but I've always received them.

You can check rebates status here:
http://mobil.rebateresearch.com/

The deal is better now that the exchange rate has improved.

Full terms:
To receive a $17 rebate check, send original register receipt(s) showing proof of purchase(s) of five (5) quarts or more of any Mobil 1 motor oil and one (1) Mobil 1™ Extended Performance Oil Filter or Mobil 1™ Motorcycle Oil Filter. To receive a $12 rebate check, send original register receipt(s) showing proof of purchase(s) of five (5) quarts or more of any Mobil 1 motor oil. To receive a $10 rebate check, send original register receipt(s) showing proof of purchase(s) of five (5) quarts or more of any Mobil Super™ Synthetic motor oil. To receive a $7 rebate check, send original register receipt(s) showing proof of purchase(s) of five (5) quarts or more of any Mobil Super motor oil. Limited to purchases made at participating retailers; excludes online purchases made at Amazon.com. Rebate not valid on oil change services.

Eligible Mobil 1 products: Mobil 1, Mobil 1™ High Mileage, Mobil 1™ Advanced Fuel Economy, Mobil 1™ Extended Performance and Mobil 1™ Turbo Diesel Truck motor oils; Mobil 1, Mobil 1 Racing™ 4T and Mobil 1™ V-Twin motorcycle oils; Mobil 1 Motorcycle Oil Filter; Mobil 1™ Synthetic Automatic Transmission Fluid; and Mobil 1 Extended Performance Oil Filter.

Eligible Mobil Super products: Mobil Super, Mobil Super™ High Mileage and Mobil Super Synthetic motor oils. All viscosities qualify.
16 replies
Deal Addict
Jan 20, 2005
3820 posts
402 upvotes
Thornhill
wanna grab me 2 0w40 jugs ?
Deal Expert
Aug 22, 2011
38189 posts
24376 upvotes
Center of Universe
I'll take 2 jugs of 5w30.
Deal Addict
Oct 19, 2007
1884 posts
756 upvotes
45.467253°N, 75.5123…
Damn, just bought 2 jugs of AFE 0W20 in the Ogdensburg store this weekend... Oh well, I won't go back now - still OK with $22.88 USD compared to $52 CAD here
Deal Addict
Dec 3, 2005
1945 posts
932 upvotes
Scarborough
just bought 3 jugs from crappy tire yesterday as they have it on sale for $31.19 for a 4.4L, and i thought that was a good price.. (but not lowest)
different grades as well. no rebates.
* for comparison of CDN sale prices*
Oct 26, 2016
623 posts
172 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks OP, also saw this on SD.
Feb 7, 2017
652 posts
359 upvotes
I'm going to the US, but I have no way to claim the rebate.
Deal Expert
Mar 25, 2005
22382 posts
3257 upvotes
wally_walrus wrote: Damn, just bought 2 jugs of AFE 0W20 in the Ogdensburg store this weekend... Oh well, I won't go back now - still OK with $22.88 USD compared to $52 CAD here
Sale prices here are around $30, as low as $28 and you can take off another 10% with a CT GC. Does not make sense to buy from the US without the rebate.
Aug 12, 2016
379 posts
269 upvotes
Siward44 wrote: I'm going to the US, but I have no way to claim the rebate.
If I'm not mistaken Mymallbox should work for this if you need address for rebate check and shouldn't cost much to forward to Canada.. If I am wrong someone please correct me. I'm going thru USA next week so was thinking about picking some up.
Last edited by jaswest2754 on Aug 3rd, 2017 8:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Aug 22, 2016
227 posts
136 upvotes
never any 5w-40 (non-diesel application) :(
Aug 12, 2016
379 posts
269 upvotes
redboy69 wrote: Walmart USA has price rollbacks on most of the Mobil 1 oils. You can pickup in store, order online for shipping (free for orders > $35) or order online for pickup in store. Shipping only within the US.
https://www.walmart.com/ip/Mobil-1-5W-2 ... t/17018132
OP if I'm not mistaken Walmart is not a participating retailer according to their list or am I missing something.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Sep 15, 2008
1663 posts
4265 upvotes
Pawtucket
jaswest2754 wrote: OP if I'm not mistaken Walmart is not a participating retailer according to their list or am I missing something.
Walmart is not one of the retailers listed but I've participated in this rebate program about 5 times and have always received my rebates and have always made the purchases at Walmart online or in store. If you look at the beginning of the list, it states:

Some participating retailers include:

The only exclusion is Amazon.com but they explicitly state that.
Aug 12, 2016
379 posts
269 upvotes
redboy69 wrote: Walmart is not one of the retailers listed but I've participated in this rebate program about 5 times and have always received my rebates and have always made the purchases at Walmart online or in store. If you look at the beginning of the list, it states:

Some participating retailers include:

The only exclusion is Amazon.com but they explicitly state that.
Thank you for clarifying OP, I see what you mean. Confuses me why they would have participating retailer list and not list them all.
Deal Addict
Apr 4, 2007
4113 posts
1634 upvotes
Montreal
jaswest2754 wrote: Thank you for clarifying OP, I see what you mean. Confuses me why they would have participating retailer list and not list them all.
Those on the list are likely contributing to the rebate program in some way (straight out $, advertising, etc.).
Feb 7, 2017
652 posts
359 upvotes
jaswest2754 wrote: If I'm not mistaken Mymallbox should work for this if you need address for rebate check and shouldn't cost much to forward to Canada.. If I am wrong someone please correct me. I'm going thru USA next week so was thinking about picking some up.
Does mymailbox work for US rebates? Has anyone tried?
Deal Expert
Apr 21, 2004
56484 posts
21536 upvotes
Didn't know OP was taking orders, haha.

Are those rebates in the form of electronic visa or mc cards or cheques I have to deposit?
[OP]
Deal Addict
Sep 15, 2008
1663 posts
4265 upvotes
Pawtucket
They will mail cheques. I usually edeposit them into my US account. Or you can deposit them here in your Canadian account but the banks will gouge you on the exchange rate.

The limit is 2 so you can buy 2 in one transaction and then submit for $24 rebate. Previously I had to submit the same receipt twice, if both bottles were purchased on same transaction, because there was not option to select more than one.