Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Walmart

Van Ness Framed Sifting CAT Pan $12 (reg 21.48)

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 19th, 2019 2:02 pm
Oct 26, 2010
918 posts
1312 upvotes

[Walmart] Van Ness Framed Sifting CAT Pan $12 (reg 21.48)

Have always wanted to try the sifting cat litter box and here it is, almost half of the original price ! (BB&F is selling at 29.99)

Looks like with this set, you don't need to scoop the cat poo every time Astonished Face

Ratings seem to be on the extreme ends, so I'm going to give it a shot. It seems like it'd work if you have enough litter to prevent the clumped litter sticking to the bottom.

https://www.walmart.ca/en/ip/van-ness-f ... 0023805026

Description
Simplify litter pan maitenance with The Van Ness Framed Sifting Enclosed Cat Litter Pan. The Van Ness Framed Sifting Litter Pan eliminates the need for a litter scoop - reducing clean up time and extending the life of your clumping litter. The Van Ness Framed Sifting Litter Pan is ideal for multiple cat households with large cats that like to dig and make a mess in the litter pan.
Made in USA. Made from plastic with a high polish finish that is easy to clean and maintain. Odor and Stain Resistant. Safe for your pet and your home. Assembled product dimensions: L 48.26 cm x W 38.42 cm x H 13.34 cm x W 6329.00 grams

:twisted: Don't forget your favorite cash back site, free ship to store $25+, shop to home $50+
2 replies
Deal Addict
Jul 7, 2016
2980 posts
3334 upvotes
it sounds inconvenient to pull the whole pan out to remove a small poop.
might I recommend this heavy duty litter box that is on sale ive had this for such a long time never looked
https://www.petsmart.ca/cat/litter-and- ... 58651.html

edited "site sent me to the usa site and I had not noticed on sale in usa.
Last edited by Guest45693838 on Sep 19th, 2019 2:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.
May 5, 2014
451 posts
270 upvotes
Toronto
Same price on Amazon. I tried this when I first got my cat but I later learned the hard way that she loved to "aim high" when doing her business. Nonetheless I went to buy one of those big storage bin to use, tougher to clean due to its size but it ensures urine isn't dripping on my walls.

FWIW, I tried filling this with more litter to prevent sticking to the grates and it would still stick to it

This is good for those with kittens or cats who don't aim high when doing their business.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)