Expired Hot Deals

[Walmart] Various Wal-Mart Released & Pre-Order Game Deals

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 19th, 2019 5:13 pm
Sep 15, 2010
302 posts
260 upvotes
Scarborough
Thank'ed OP! Placed my pre-order on the FF7 Remake!!
Was comparing to $55.993 ($79.99 with 30% off) with Best Buy; Walmart got $54.96.

Also just found out I had a $10 eVoucher order savings lying around in my account. The system took it and I hope it stays like that.
Order Total: $50.80
Deal Fanatic
Feb 2, 2011
8248 posts
2873 upvotes
Toronto
justinsn1 wrote: I'm assuming today Wal Mart will be putting up Cyberpunk, Watchdogs, and Avengers as they covered the last 2 heavily on twitter last night.

I wish Doom would go back in stock though, that one hurts to have missed.
Any idea on the timing of the release? Hate to miss out. Wanted Avengers.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 19, 2009
5971 posts
1788 upvotes
Scarborough
Dang Astral chain looks cool. Maybe I'll pre-order
Deal Addict
Aug 24, 2011
4763 posts
3190 upvotes
Toronto and London
Has anyone managed to pre-order cyberpunk at the e3 discounted price?
Deal Addict
Oct 17, 2004
2927 posts
373 upvotes
Ottawa
RiftOfChaos wrote: Has anyone managed to pre-order cyberpunk at the e3 discounted price?
I pre-ordered over on Amazon assuming they will match something at some point. Playing the long game. Waiting for Walmart to add theirs, as bestbuy is out of stock
Pepsi WEH Winner - 4 for 5
Didn't win a Xbox X.. but next best thing. Scored at the Brick for $249! $300 off!!!
Feb 22, 2012
696 posts
2304 upvotes
Canada
RiftOfChaos wrote: Has anyone managed to pre-order cyberpunk at the e3 discounted price?
Assuming you mean from Walmart, no one has. We don't even know what the Walmart.ca price will be, but $50 would be fantastic.

My observations as far as Walmart.ca is concerned:

When the button says "Not available" it means it has not yet become available to purchase (for anyone)

When the button says "Out of Stock" it means there was previous stock and you missed out (unless they happen to replenish randomly) Keep checking back and you may get lucky.
RFD: Pick any two.

1) In stock
2) Low Price
3) Quality Product
Deal Addict
Jul 15, 2006
3562 posts
492 upvotes
Platinum Games ... always worth a preorder - Between this, the Witcher 3 on the go and Panzer Dragon ... the Switch is looking mighty attractive ...
SkimGuy wrote: Dang Astral chain looks cool. Maybe I'll pre-order
Deal Addict
Nov 16, 2005
2437 posts
323 upvotes
ncr
walmart have once again taken all the business from bestbuy this year agian.. good for you :)

i'm cancelling all bb orders.
Jun 6, 2019
26 posts
14 upvotes
User040219 wrote: I with I hadn't missed the deal on FIFA 20. Doesn't seem to exist anywhere else.
Walmart has recently added the game to their site with the "Not Available" tag. As mentioned prior this usually means the product has not yet been available for purchase and hopefully will be added like the rest of the EA Sports games.

Here's a link to keep and eye on it https://www.walmart.ca/en/ip/fifa-20-ps4/6000200077274
Last edited by beckstreaker07 on Jun 11th, 2019 2:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Feb 25, 2007
2752 posts
1835 upvotes
Has anyone seen Link's Awakening anywhere but Walmart yet?
Deal Addict
Nov 18, 2015
1501 posts
548 upvotes
Richmond, ON
freakx2001 wrote: I pre-ordered over on Amazon assuming they will match something at some point. Playing the long game. Waiting for Walmart to add theirs, as bestbuy is out of stock
Same here.
Deal Addict
Dec 26, 2014
3898 posts
3668 upvotes
Winnipeg, MB
I wonder if we'll get any new Switch bundles this year outside of the obvious Pokemon ones.

Also so much for all those "enhanced" and "cheaper/portable-only" Switch rumours lmao
Deal Addict
Feb 25, 2007
2752 posts
1835 upvotes
chemicalxv wrote: I wonder if we'll get any new Switch bundles this year outside of the obvious Pokemon ones.

Also so much for all those "enhanced" and "cheaper/portable-only" Switch rumours lmao
"Nintendo will reportedly release a new Switch console this year. In fact, there might be two.

And while neither made an appearance at E3 2019, with the Japanese gaming giant opting to focus on games rather than hardware, a new model with "enhanced features" and a second, cheaper version continue to be heavily tipped.

Here then is everything we know so far about the Nintendo Switch 2."

https://www.pocket-lint.com/games/news/ ... pecs-games