Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Walmart

Various Wal-Mart Released & Pre-Order Game Deals

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 19th, 2019 5:13 pm
Deal Fanatic
Mar 19, 2010
7409 posts
6686 upvotes
Toronto
Deals are done...

My copy of CTR was ready for in-store pickup the day it released...nice surprise from Walmart.
Koodo Mobile
Deal Addict
Aug 27, 2009
4439 posts
2955 upvotes
Hey guys
Sorry for bringing this us
Walmart cancelled my pre order for marvels alliance 3 for the Switch... in the email they said they will send a $25 voucher
Jul 21, 2010
652 posts
493 upvotes
witenite wrote: Hey guys
Sorry for bringing this us
Walmart cancelled my pre order for marvels alliance 3 for the Switch... in the email they said they will send a $25 voucher
Mine got cancelled, no compensation.
Jun 25, 2017
144 posts
208 upvotes
Mine was cancelled as well and received the $25 gift card today. I guess I'll just reorder it when it is in stock.. hopefully not all of the preorders go like this.
Deal Expert
Oct 6, 2005
16872 posts
2557 upvotes
Marvel got cancelled for me... and I just got a weird email for Pokemon:

We have run out of items in your order, and these items will be delayed.
We're working with our suppliers to get you these items as soon as possible. We will update you as soon as we know when your order will be ready.
Any items that are unavailable to be shipped in the next 3 days will be automatically cancelled from your order.

WTF? Last year's pre-orders went OK, what's going on with this years? I should have ordered from Amazon...
Deal Addict
Oct 23, 2006
1250 posts
192 upvotes
Has anyone's Link's Awakening preorder been shipped yet ?
Heatware : Chuckdeg
Oct 25, 2012
241 posts
58 upvotes
chuckdeg wrote: Has anyone's Link's Awakening preorder been shipped yet ?
Nothing :( Order has been saying "packaging your order" since yesterday, though.

Anyone order Gears 5 and still didn't have it ship by any chance? I'm in that boat.
Deal Addict
Oct 23, 2006
1250 posts
192 upvotes
Mine shipped tonight and it says it should arrive tomorrow so thats kinda cool
Deal Addict
Oct 14, 2005
2396 posts
2417 upvotes
Calgary
Mine hasn't shipped just yet. Missing a copy of Gears 5 too.
Oct 25, 2012
241 posts
58 upvotes
Diafel wrote: Mine hasn't shipped just yet. Missing a copy of Gears 5 too.
Seems we're in the same boat... which is insane if you also pre-ordered Gears 5 since a buddy of mine living literally less than a block away ordered it the Thursday after release, and got it the following day! I'm still waiting for my preorder of it to even ship...
Jun 2, 2005
412 posts
76 upvotes
Toronto
I pre-ordered from both amazon and walmart since I didnt' have confidence i'd get walmart's order on release date. Interestingly enough, walmart shipped yesterday and I should receive it by end of day today but amazon dropped the ball and I don't even have a delivery date yet.
Deal Addict
Nov 2, 2012
4372 posts
6939 upvotes
chuckdeg wrote: Has anyone's Link's Awakening preorder been shipped yet ?
Got amazon notification that mine's been delivered.
Mar 30, 2019
67 posts
63 upvotes
Amazon shipped mine in an oversize envelope. Needless to say it arrived with crush and tear damage. I'm through with Amazon.
Deal Addict
Oct 23, 2006
1250 posts
192 upvotes
Yeah I try to avoid Amazon as much as I can lately
Oct 25, 2012
241 posts
58 upvotes
Received Zelda from Walmart, but still no Gears 5. Ridiculous.
Dec 13, 2011
111 posts
116 upvotes
Montréal
I preordered call of duty in June and I received an email today that they ran out of preorders and the order will be cancelled in 3 days! Only fair thing to do is to compensate buyers with a $25 gift card or wait until you get more units then ship.
Deal Addict
Sep 2, 2016
1039 posts
705 upvotes
mrdinb wrote: I preordered call of duty in June and I received an email today that they ran out of preorders and the order will be cancelled in 3 days! Only fair thing to do is to compensate buyers with a $25 gift card or wait until you get more units then ship.
Got the same email but for Star Wars. I’m going to try and see if they have it in store and get them to honour the price

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)