Expired Hot Deals

[Walmart] Various Wal-Mart Released & Pre-Order Game Deals

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 19th, 2019 5:13 pm
Oct 25, 2012
236 posts
58 upvotes
Diafel wrote: Mine hasn't shipped just yet. Missing a copy of Gears 5 too.
Seems we're in the same boat... which is insane if you also pre-ordered Gears 5 since a buddy of mine living literally less than a block away ordered it the Thursday after release, and got it the following day! I'm still waiting for my preorder of it to even ship...
Jun 2, 2005
387 posts
57 upvotes
Toronto
I pre-ordered from both amazon and walmart since I didnt' have confidence i'd get walmart's order on release date. Interestingly enough, walmart shipped yesterday and I should receive it by end of day today but amazon dropped the ball and I don't even have a delivery date yet.
Deal Addict
Nov 2, 2012
1889 posts
2742 upvotes
chuckdeg wrote: Has anyone's Link's Awakening preorder been shipped yet ?
Got amazon notification that mine's been delivered.
Mar 30, 2019
52 posts
55 upvotes
Amazon shipped mine in an oversize envelope. Needless to say it arrived with crush and tear damage. I'm through with Amazon.
Deal Addict
Oct 23, 2006
1125 posts
159 upvotes
Yeah I try to avoid Amazon as much as I can lately
Heatware : Chuckdeg
Oct 25, 2012
236 posts
58 upvotes
Received Zelda from Walmart, but still no Gears 5. Ridiculous.
Dec 13, 2011
74 posts
75 upvotes
Montréal
I preordered call of duty in June and I received an email today that they ran out of preorders and the order will be cancelled in 3 days! Only fair thing to do is to compensate buyers with a $25 gift card or wait until you get more units then ship.
Sep 2, 2016
661 posts
350 upvotes
mrdinb wrote: I preordered call of duty in June and I received an email today that they ran out of preorders and the order will be cancelled in 3 days! Only fair thing to do is to compensate buyers with a $25 gift card or wait until you get more units then ship.
Got the same email but for Star Wars. I’m going to try and see if they have it in store and get them to honour the price
Deal Addict
Oct 23, 2006
1125 posts
159 upvotes
Wal-Mart still hasnt charged my CC so unsure if they really canceled my order (for Pokemon Shield preorder)
Heatware : Chuckdeg
Deal Fanatic
Nov 3, 2007
8258 posts
1796 upvotes
Toronto
I received my Pokemon Sword and Shield today (1 copy of each). I also got a preorder code bonus in my email. Does anyone know what the preorder code is for?
Deal Addict
Dec 24, 2009
1694 posts
317 upvotes
Halifax
Just realized I had preordered Death Stranding from Walmart which still has not shipped, got my copy from Amazon on time
RIP E3 30% off pre order games 2011-2019 :twisted:
Nov 29, 2013
179 posts
91 upvotes
GTA
appleb wrote: I received my Pokemon Sword and Shield today (1 copy of each). I also got a preorder code bonus in my email. Does anyone know what the preorder code is for?
I redeemed my code and it's a bunch of in-game clothing and accessories for your avatar.
Jun 17, 2017
26 posts
18 upvotes
Montreal, Quebec
Just came to vent my frustrations, Star Wars Fallen Order was supposedly shipped on the 14th with an estimated arrival of the 15th. Neither UPS or Wal Mart have any idea what's going on, UPS hasn't received the package yet and all I have is Wal Mart saying label created.

Very disappointed right about now, I just want to play the damn game.