Expired Hot Deals

Walmart

ON Walmart back to school deals starting July 9, as low as $0.10

  • Last Updated:
  • Jul 24th, 2020 11:49 am
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jul 24, 2019
1145 posts
1879 upvotes
Canada

[Walmart] ON Walmart back to school deals starting July 9, as low as $0.10

Hilroy 80 page 1 subject notebook $0.10
Hilroy 32 page exercise book $0.10
Hilroy 400 page refill $0.97
Crayola 24 pack pencil crayons $1.97
Pen + Gear 500 page copy paper $3.97
Last edited by kimmelite on Jul 7th, 2020 4:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.
23 replies
Deal Addict
Mar 15, 2008
2219 posts
799 upvotes
Damn Walmart really seizing the moment here LOL. They should just discount tablets and computers as students will being going more and more digital this upcoming school year. +1 OP.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jul 24, 2019
1145 posts
1879 upvotes
Canada
kenvin100 wrote: Damn Walmart really seizing the moment here LOL. They should just discount tablets and computers as students will being going more and more digital this upcoming school year. +1 OP.
Agree.
Some elementary and high schools may have in class one day and online the next day. Humber college is doing in class starting this week, selected programs.
Sr. Member
May 18, 2007
869 posts
1581 upvotes
Toronto
Back-to-school... already?!? Has the 19/20 school year even finished yet?

I guess they're just getting it out of the way so they can bring out Christmas trees and candy canes in August!!
Deal Addict
Sep 12, 2007
2855 posts
987 upvotes
Can't find any of this, links please
Deal Addict
User avatar
Aug 14, 2001
4773 posts
3142 upvotes
Yesva Scotia
I will not reveal the source of my image, please don't ask. Face Screaming In Fear

<image has been returned>

Image
Last edited by b0ne on Jul 8th, 2020 6:59 am, edited 2 times in total.
😱
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Jul 2, 2001
5034 posts
2722 upvotes
GTA
Do they have students sized masks on sale?
.
Deal Guru
User avatar
Sep 21, 2005
13187 posts
11970 upvotes
500 sheets printer paper for $3.97.
It is going up every year. It is time to stock up...
Have too many phones... This is how I limit my monthly phone payment.
Public Mobile $35 5GB, $11 250MB, 2x $5 50min/50text, Zoomer $36 6GB plan,
Fido $5 4GB plan with a free tablet, $0 FPL home phone.
Sr. Member
User avatar
Nov 10, 2011
998 posts
993 upvotes
St. Catharines
vodka wrote: Can't find any of this, links please
starts on Thursday the 9th, it's only Tuesday the 7th
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Some days I think that I am the only person who knows how to use Google.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jul 24, 2019
1145 posts
1879 upvotes
Canada
embguy wrote: 500 sheets printer paper for $3.97.
It is going up every year. It is time to stock up...
agree
if you can wait until the fall, they will put it on clearanceElectric Light Bulb
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jul 24, 2019
1145 posts
1879 upvotes
Canada
canada_dry wrote: Back-to-school... already?!? Has the 19/20 school year even finished yet?

I guess they're just getting it out of the way so they can bring out Christmas trees and candy canes in August!!
@canada_dry they may be competing with Costco. Just saw Costco's back to school stuff appearing in the warehouose
Deal Addict
User avatar
Aug 14, 2001
4773 posts
3142 upvotes
Yesva Scotia
It was true, it's in the flyer!
😱
Deal Expert
User avatar
Oct 23, 2008
16374 posts
13876 upvotes
GTA, ON
Doubt it will be back to school as normal in Ontario come September.

Guess I better stop by Wal-Mart tomorrow and pick up that printer paper? My kids went through a crazy amount of my good paper for their pandemic schooling even though I had them print double sided and reused as much as I could. And I'll pick up some of those notebooks for doing extra homework since in case if September online lessons are just as lacking & disappointing as the pandemic distance learning has been.
Tis banana is IRIE 😎

10% off is cold, 50% off is warm, 75% off is hot, but FREE IS RFD!
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Jun 6, 2010
8798 posts
4683 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
chimaican wrote: Doubt it will be back to school as normal in Ontario come September.

Guess I better stop by Wal-Mart tomorrow and pick up that printer paper? My kids went through a crazy amount of my good paper for their pandemic schooling even though I had them print double sided and reused as much as I could. And I'll pick up some of those notebooks for doing extra homework since in case if September online lessons are just as lacking & disappointing as the pandemic distance learning has been.
One extra thing you can do is to write in different color on different run.
First run pencil, second run blue, third run red, etc.
You can use the paper a few more times.
If I buy something that is not in deep discounted, my father will punish me; everyone will laugh at me. I will be the strange kid who doesn't fit in.
Guide to get free movie BOGO code from Virgin Mobile
How to setup PAP in Tangerine
Deal Guru
User avatar
Sep 21, 2005
13187 posts
11970 upvotes
embguy wrote: 500 sheets printer paper for $3.97.
It is going up every year. It is time to stock up...
After checking WM flyer on flipp. It is 92 brightness. If you are used to the 96 brightness, 92 is not as white as 96.
Have too many phones... This is how I limit my monthly phone payment.
Public Mobile $35 5GB, $11 250MB, 2x $5 50min/50text, Zoomer $36 6GB plan,
Fido $5 4GB plan with a free tablet, $0 FPL home phone.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Aug 14, 2001
4773 posts
3142 upvotes
Yesva Scotia
theflyingsquirrel wrote: One extra thing you can do is to write in different color on different run.
First run pencil, second run blue, third run red, etc.
You can use the paper a few more times.
You are a true RFD member with this cheap tip. Face Screaming In Fear
😱
Sr. Member
Dec 3, 2018
546 posts
529 upvotes
Laval, QC
embguy wrote: 500 sheets printer paper for $3.97.
It is going up every year. It is time to stock up...
Until unless you are printing 500pages/day, you don’t have to stock upGrimacing Face
My 2cents
Member
Feb 28, 2020
324 posts
796 upvotes
Those Hilroy Canada exercise books have not changed in appearance in 20+ years!
Deal Addict
May 9, 2003
1919 posts
1153 upvotes
jmons20 wrote: Those Hilroy Canada exercise books have not changed in appearance in 20+ years!
Sometimes you don't want to mess with a good thing ;)
Deal Addict
Jan 24, 2013
1515 posts
8638 upvotes
MILTON
picked up PEN+GEAR Multi-Purpose Copy Paper

Top