Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Walmart

Walmart Canada Online Grocery Promo Code for existing customers: Take $15 off your next 4 grocery orders over $75

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 20th, 2022 5:29 pm
Deal Addict
Dec 24, 2017
1399 posts
1707 upvotes
Toronto
I cant speak for all walmarts but I've given up on walmart delivery in my area (midtown toronto).

Every single time the doordash driver isnt given my full address (they exclude name & unit + buzzer code so they always call me confused as to where to go), the order is always very wrong (missing several items, usually several incorrect that weren't marked as substituted as well), and in the most recent case when it was being stores after picking before my delivery window some frozen items were kept refrigerated and were fully thawed when they got to me. One time they gave me a cabbage instead of iceberg lettuce and it was so hard to believe that i couldnt help but laugh - who works in a grocery store and cant tell the difference between cabbage and iceberg lettuce?!

Edit to add: last time the guy also wanted me to go through the items on my list and compare to the bags to make sure it was all there before even bringing them from the hallway into my apartment. Like, please, i dont know off the top of my head what i ordered to do this here wtf.
Apr 1, 2020
42 posts
74 upvotes
Sadly this is the code they started promoting their curbside pickup service since covid. It’s always in their flyer and only for first (four) time grocery orders.
Images
  • CCA27EC9-9739-48A0-BDC4-ADCD087589D5.jpeg
Jun 15, 2015
149 posts
57 upvotes
Calgary, AB
I was wondering if this grocery include toys. Anyone knows?
Jun 3, 2008
247 posts
258 upvotes
Newmarket
trailergirl wrote: Logged into my existing account, and added coupon code with no issues..thank you!
Unfortunately that doesn't mean the code will work for you. You will get an error once you try to checkout if it is not your first order.
Sep 19, 2021
130 posts
246 upvotes
Doesn’t work for me. I get the error message “Sorry! This promo code applies only to first-time online grocery orders.” when I try to apply the code. Have been waiting for a Walmart code for the last couple months. Lucky for those that are able to use it.
wildmen wrote: I was wondering if this grocery include toys. Anyone knows?
I think if it is available in-store for grocery pickup, it is. just add them to cart and trial. I would try out of curiosity, but code doesn’t work for me.
Jun 18, 2022
127 posts
122 upvotes
Can’t seem to find where to use promo codes that’s already added to account after the new app update. When I log into the website, it shows the code successfully applied…
May 13, 2010
556 posts
274 upvotes
Ottawa
wildmen wrote: I was wondering if this grocery include toys. Anyone knows?
I got an HP printer and 2 cans of dog food and got the $15 off my order. Asked the young man who brought out my order what non grocery items were excluded and he said that you could add any items.
Deal Addict
Aug 27, 2008
1014 posts
931 upvotes
Ottawa
Not working for me. “New customers only”.

Please adjust the subject line.
Jul 24, 2020
229 posts
197 upvotes
Try SAVE20 to get $20 off and it worked for me as an existing customer with cart total $80 before tax.
May 8, 2020
168 posts
249 upvotes
Just wanted to check if anyone successfully used this coupon as well as get cash back from Checkout 51 (CO51) offers
Deal Fanatic
Apr 1, 2001
6330 posts
1060 upvotes
dealwatcher81 wrote: Try SAVE20 to get $20 off and it worked for me as an existing customer with cart total $80 before tax.
SAVE20 doesn't seem to work - reached redemption limit.
Jul 24, 2020
229 posts
197 upvotes
Arrow wrote: SAVE20 doesn't seem to work - reached redemption limit.
it worked on my account while for spouse account she got same message that you mentioned so may be there is total redemption limits for this promo irrespective of account and that limits already reached.
Jul 6, 2022
13 posts
2 upvotes
Winnipeg
SAVETIME60 worked for me ! Thanks! I was not a new customer and used that account to order many times.
Sep 15, 2022
3 posts
2 upvotes
RuneScape wrote: Hmm.. i wonder if there is a way to make another account and repeat? true RFD effect.

/thread
That was my first thought too. Sounds like it could work given the scattershot success people are having with the code.
Deal Addict
May 27, 2007
3973 posts
1348 upvotes
YWG
NickVictoriaBC wrote: If it is not working for most people, should I delete the thread?
Nah just make a new account.
Images
  • 20221004_165603.jpg
RFD iTrader:76|||0
HEATWARE:15|||0
EBAY:220|||0
Deal Addict
Sep 2, 2014
2589 posts
1322 upvotes
ON
Walmart's system is sick.

This coupon is advertised to be used for 4 orders. But I can only use it for the 1st order.

Created an account yesterday, placed my 1st order. Had to cancel the order to change my payment card. Tried to re-buy the same items But the coupon didn't work any more.
Nov 1, 2020
34 posts
23 upvotes
Thanks op, I was able to use it on my first order.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 4, 2005
8118 posts
2072 upvotes
Ottawa
Re: using multiple accounts, I used to do this in the past to take advantage of the promos but they eventually caught on. They end up canceling your order in the middle of the night so I gave up trying as I needed the grocery so can’t wait til the pick up day to realize it failed.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 29, 2004
5250 posts
1885 upvotes
Toronto
Are there any other codes for existing customers, not first online orders?

SAVE20 doesn't work anymore.
Nov 2, 2018
384 posts
198 upvotes
Has anyone noticed that if an item is on sale and u use one of these promo codes they will remove the sale price from the items? That is very sketchy