Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals 2018

[Walmart] Walmart Canada's Black Friday 2018 Flyer is Here! (TV Deals are Now Live!)

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 10th, 2018 11:55 pm
Deal Addict
Dec 20, 2004
1801 posts
766 upvotes
Vancouveresque
sheepe wrote:
Nov 23rd, 2018 11:58 am
Oh interesting site.... Is this accurate?
Yes but the data is not real time.
Apr 27, 2014
995 posts
490 upvotes
Toronto, ON
sheepe wrote:
Nov 23rd, 2018 11:58 am
Oh interesting site.... Is this accurate?
Not accurate at all, if you have the skills you can find realtime information for anything in walmart. I've used this site as a reference to see if any stores had stock of an item then used another tool to find realtime information so I don't waste my time.
Deal Addict
Aug 22, 2008
1204 posts
48 upvotes
Toronto
alkaint wrote:
Nov 23rd, 2018 1:10 pm
Not accurate at all, if you have the skills you can find realtime information for anything in walmart. I've used this site as a reference to see if any stores had stock of an item then used another tool to find realtime information so I don't waste my time.
Mind sharing the "other tool"?
Dec 18, 2008
271 posts
107 upvotes
bedlam13 wrote:
Nov 23rd, 2018 1:50 am
Just came back from a Walmart. Staff said they got another batch for tomorrow morning. YMMV.
which store?
Apr 27, 2014
995 posts
490 upvotes
Toronto, ON
sheepe wrote:
Nov 23rd, 2018 1:19 pm
Mind sharing the "other tool"?
It's all online if you look, I'd rather not spoonfeed people in this thread as it encourages lurkers that don't want to do the work to screw it up for everyone else. People who want it badly enough will find it, also it takes a bit of technical knowhow and coding so if you have atleast a little knowledge of that you can do it.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 13, 2003
9923 posts
1649 upvotes
alkaint wrote:
Nov 23rd, 2018 1:38 pm
It's all online if you look, I'd rather not spoonfeed people in this thread as it encourages lurkers that don't want to do the work to screw it up for everyone else. People who want it badly enough will find it, also it takes a bit of technical knowhow and coding so if you have atleast a little knowledge of that you can do it.
lol technical knowhow and coding........ ya because most people know how to code lol.

hey everyone i have a special tool, google "special tool" and apply it with your knowledge of advanced programming and VOILA!

thanks for sharing your vast vast knowledge with us
One blind human - a tragedy
Ten blind humans - a disaster
One million blind humans - a statistic
Apr 27, 2014
995 posts
490 upvotes
Toronto, ON
aquariaguy wrote:
Nov 23rd, 2018 1:49 pm
lol technical knowhow and coding........ ya because most people know how to code lol.

hey everyone i have a special tool, google "special tool" and apply it with your knowledge of advanced programming and VOILA!

Never said special tool, never said advanced programming, stop spreading nonsense. Just because you don't know how to do something doesn't mean everyone else doesn't. It's not too hard to learn but I ain't gonna baby you. Man you have some crazy entitlement issues. Get out of here grandpa.
Deal Guru
Oct 30, 2006
14156 posts
3202 upvotes
A phone will get you real time information on an item.
TripleQ wrote:I read Click magazine for the articles!
Jan 23, 2008
71 posts
7 upvotes
Lone_Prodigy wrote:
Nov 23rd, 2018 2:35 pm
A phone will get you real time information on an item.
Yeah but they never answer the phone
Dec 18, 2008
271 posts
107 upvotes
For those who are still looking to get the Instant Pot, Amazon is having Lightning Deal on it for $48.88.

Thanks to RFDer kyo314 in the other thread.
Was able to join the waitlist and grab one.
Deal Addict
Jul 11, 2008
1371 posts
752 upvotes
aquariaguy wrote:
Nov 23rd, 2018 1:49 pm

Pretty sure this alkaint is a troll. Also claimed in a previous shoppers drug mart thread recently that you can combine 20% friends and family with 20x the points. When asked about how, did not respond.

If you don't want to share, why make the claim that one can do this or that knowing full well that you will be asked about it.

Or might just be attention seeking
Dec 10, 2006
770 posts
174 upvotes
Japan
adilh53 wrote:
Nov 23rd, 2018 5:41 pm
Pretty sure this alkaint is a troll. Also claimed in a previous shoppers drug mart thread recently that you can combine 20% friends and family with 20x the points. When asked about how, did not respond.

If you don't want to share, why make the claim that one can do this or that knowing full well that you will be asked about it.

Or might just be attention seeking
Typically these computer geeks are a bit socially awkward, don't mind their defects.