Boxing Day 2018 Deals

Walmart Canada's Boxing Week Sale is Live Online!

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 13th, 2019 12:46 pm
Tags:
None
Nov 21, 2015
17 posts
5 upvotes
North York, ON
wszeto28 wrote: Theres a pro controller bundle that you can purchase for $99.99. It comes with a $10 eshop gift card. I'm guessing you can purchase that and then call in to get a $40 price adjustment or something.
Would that really work since the one with gift card and the sold out one are different item and should have different SKU or inventory number. Has anyone done something similar before?
May 14, 2006
415 posts
16 upvotes
Still debating to get the LG UK6090 4K Smart TV offered here or to go with the 65” from Costco? Any suggestions?
Deal Addict
Mar 18, 2008
2739 posts
530 upvotes
yaysnow wrote: Would that really work since the one with gift card and the sold out one are different item and should have different SKU or inventory number. Has anyone done something similar before?
No clue but the person who posted like 3-4 posts before mine said he got the controller plus eshop gift card for flyer price. I would imagine that if you got an accommodating rep, they'd do it for you.
Jul 11, 2018
276 posts
271 upvotes
yaysnow wrote: Would that really work since the one with gift card and the sold out one are different item and should have different SKU or inventory number. Has anyone done something similar before?
I did this.

Used 30 dollar voucher, got adjusted 50 dollars. 19.99
Deal Addict
May 13, 2011
1038 posts
512 upvotes
Ajax
I doubt they would do that. Why not just order it from amazon? Ordered mine this morning for $59.99 and its’s expected to arrive on new year’s eve.
Jun 25, 2018
6 posts
2 upvotes
covabwoy wrote: I doubt they would do that. Why not just order it from amazon? Ordered mine this morning for $59.99 and its’s expected to arrive on new year’s eve.
Where is it on amazon for 59.99? I just see the regular 89.97 price
Dec 8, 2009
3 posts
1 upvote
Richmond Hill
Worked for me after seeing that post. Ended up contacting through the “Ad Match” link on their website and they responded back within a couple of hours and gave me back the difference.
Apr 10, 2009
675 posts
92 upvotes
Ugh i just bought 15 of those tile mats at 14 bucks. Now down to 10.
Jun 25, 2018
6 posts
2 upvotes
Looks like the Pro Controller is back in stock online! just bought one, now I have to cancel my bestbuy order
Dec 10, 2006
224 posts
103 upvotes
IshaaqI41303 wrote: Looks like the Pro Controller is back in stock online! just bought one, now I have to cancel my bestbuy order
what?! out of stock for me.
Jun 25, 2018
6 posts
2 upvotes
I was refreshing and saw it, there was probably only a few available. looks like estimated delivery is January 8th
Dec 10, 2006
224 posts
103 upvotes
IshaaqI41303 wrote: I was refreshing and saw it, there was probably only a few available. looks like estimated delivery is January 8th
lucky you. bought 3 from Best Buy but would be nice to save an extra $30 and buy em from Walmart.
Dec 7, 2012
261 posts
233 upvotes
Kelowna
Sean1337 wrote: lucky you. bought 3 from Best Buy but would be nice to save an extra $30 and buy em from Walmart.
Agreed. I'm strongly considering going into my local store tomorrow morning at 6AM to pickup two controllers and hope my BB order hasn't shipped yet and cancel it.
Nov 21, 2015
17 posts
5 upvotes
North York, ON
Can’t believe i missed the restock!! The controller with ecard is sold out too. Thanks for the info guys. This is getting frustrating. Should’ve just gotten it at BB
Nov 18, 2016
14 posts
4 upvotes
Was so frustrated with this whole situation. Ended up going to best buy site and snagging one. Seems like it is out of stock again.