Expired Hot Deals

Walmart

Walmart EVOVACS Deebot 500 Robot Vacuum $149 YMMV

  • Last Updated:
  • Oct 30th, 2020 1:22 am
[OP]
Newbie
Sep 24, 2009
31 posts
18 upvotes

[Walmart] Walmart EVOVACS Deebot 500 Robot Vacuum $149 YMMV

First time deal post, be gentle with the feedback please. Just found a ECOVACS Deebot 500 for $149 at my local Walmart in Winnipeg. Decent price for an entry level robot vacuum. I own a Eufy 15C and it looks to be similar.
Stocktrack shows some available in all provinces.
https://stocktrack.ca/?s=wm&upc=85656000755

thumbnail_20201027_173236.jpg
13 replies
Deal Addict
Oct 14, 2017
1274 posts
1696 upvotes
Kingston
$229 at Amazon regular price. Still $149 is a good deal.
Sr. Member
Nov 11, 2006
579 posts
88 upvotes
xtrmDeals wrote: $229 at Amazon regular price. Still $149 is a good deal.
Just to add, Amazon price includes tax (no tax)
Member
Oct 13, 2018
394 posts
468 upvotes
Thanks OP, picked one up. Paid $169 including tax.
Just tested and looks like a slightly higher quality Eufy. Time will tell how good it is but cant beat at this price.
Newbie
Jan 10, 2013
31 posts
21 upvotes
TusharN30757 wrote: Thanks OP, picked one up. Paid $169 including tax.
Just tested and looks like a slightly higher quality Eufy. Time will tell how good it is but cant beat at this price.
What location? And were there any left? Went this morning to 2 locations that showed 2 and 3 in stock but they found nothing
Member
Oct 13, 2018
394 posts
468 upvotes
shahrose786 wrote: What location? And were there any left? Went this morning to 2 locations that showed 2 and 3 in stock but they found nothing
This was at Surrey - King George location. Had about 4 left on endcap in electronics sections right next to cashier
Newbie
Oct 19, 2020
8 posts
24 upvotes
Picked one up in Winnipeg, Portage Avenue location. Stock showed 7 and the employee I dealt with said they had three more. Tested it you this evening and it's pretty darn good. Picked up all my Golden Retriever's hair! Cant beat the price.
Deal Addict
Dec 10, 2012
3736 posts
1330 upvotes
Canada
picked one up! thanks op
Member
Aug 28, 2007
472 posts
149 upvotes
Curious how these things work. Do they just clean one room or can they clean a complete average size floor with several rooms?
Member
Aug 28, 2007
472 posts
149 upvotes
Thanks OP! Just picked one up! I'll give it a try! interestingly the manufacturer website is down. Just did a search for parts availability. Hmmm...that could be a bad sign!
https://www.ecovacs.com/
Deal Addict
User avatar
Oct 2, 2005
1656 posts
56 upvotes
Vancouver Island
Are you guys finding these in the vacuum section? I was just at the Nanaimo store which reportedly has 19 but an employee in that section said they had none. Maybe should have checked electronics?
Deal Fanatic
Nov 21, 2011
9911 posts
2381 upvotes
Edmonton
JB7 wrote: Are you guys finding these in the vacuum section? I was just at the Nanaimo store which reportedly has 19 but an employee in that section said they had none. Maybe should have checked electronics?
I've noticed them in the vacuum section and also in electronics at some stores, right by the photo desk. If they have 19 on hand they likely have a bunch in the back, not all on the floor.

Top