[OP]
Deal Addict
Dec 22, 2014
3242 posts
3056 upvotes
Mordor

[Walmart] Walmart Free Set of 9 wallet prints

Use promo code: SS2X3WP
*Ready to pick up next day after 11am. Pickup instore only.

Expires Dec 20, 11:59pm
25 replies
Jan 24, 2011
449 posts
273 upvotes
Montreal
-------------
Public Mobile : Unlimited talk and text, 2GB - 22$
Zoomer Wireless : Unlimited, 6 GB - 40$ (free P30 Lite, 100$ credit)
IVC Cable : 100/30M Videotron cable - 40$
Deal Addict
Oct 13, 2007
3613 posts
2255 upvotes
Edmonton
Dumb asses at Walmart, last promo for free prints and they gave me someone else’s photos, photos of Asian baby, etc. Had to make a second trip. You get what you pay for, in this case, nothing.
Dec 17, 2020
2 posts
This happened to me, I printed 5x greeting cards, but when I went and picked up, someone had already taken them........... WTF? How incompetent can they get..
Mar 3, 2004
401 posts
128 upvotes
After so many weeks of visiting Walmart to pick up my freebie orders, I still can't believe every time I stand there to watch them flip through every single pile over and over. Why can't they spend a moment to organize the orders in alphabetical order by last name? (I almost want to jump over the counter to help them find my order or help them organize all their orders).
Dec 31, 2007
816 posts
479 upvotes
Toronto
specialfx3000 wrote: After so many weeks of visiting Walmart to pick up my freebie orders, I still can't believe every time I stand there to watch them flip through every single pile over and over. Why can't they spend a moment to organize the orders in alphabetical order by last name? (I almost want to jump over the counter to help them find my order or help them organize all their orders).

Yeah , I noticed their workspace looked like a zoo as well.
Sep 8, 2017
6 posts
6 upvotes
they lost my free album order at the store with no recourse there. The only way to contact them is a very long wait time by phone. They have no chat or email option.
they seem to want to piss off people from shopping there.
May 19, 2015
314 posts
293 upvotes
Thanks OP, ordered a set. Too many people complaining instead of appreciating free photos.
Jan 26, 2010
942 posts
717 upvotes
Milton
Their inventory system was designed by a squirrel.

Was there last night at the Milton Superstore to pick up a couple of 11x14s. They took about 20 mins looking for the prints for the guy in front of me. Took maybe 5 mins for me, luckily.

Dude searched about 8 different areas. Madness.
Koodo Prepaid, Public Mobile, Conch shells, Tin cans
Deal Addict
Jul 5, 2008
1501 posts
1271 upvotes
Still waiting on the 11x14 prints we did. Finally got the 4x4 photo book. Should have realized that it would only support one photo per page but I let their app arrange everything. It's pretty much useless and doesn't fold open very well. I'll skip these like I skipped the 4x6's. The magnet photos worked well though.
Deal Addict
Jul 26, 2009
4161 posts
2874 upvotes
starchoice wrote: Dumb asses at Walmart, last promo for free prints and they gave me someone else’s photos, photos of Asian baby, etc. Had to make a second trip. You get what you pay for, in this case, nothing.
Most of you have crappy Walmarts. Been a pretty good experience so far with the Square One location.
Deal Expert
Jun 30, 2006
18735 posts
6768 upvotes
Toronto
Weak. Not worth the effort.
Deal Addict
Mar 29, 2006
1838 posts
124 upvotes
Markham
The first time the lady took forever, moving slowly, searching every box, and I only left with 2 of my 4 orders after like 15 mins. There was a huge line forming behind me. Second time, in and out in 1 minute with my orders.

But free is free. On the plus side, they printed me 10 greeting cards instead of 5! So I get to spread more joy...
Sep 16, 2010
876 posts
315 upvotes
Toronto
specialfx3000 wrote: After so many weeks of visiting Walmart to pick up my freebie orders, I still can't believe every time I stand there to watch them flip through every single pile over and over. Why can't they spend a moment to organize the orders in alphabetical order by last name? (I almost want to jump over the counter to help them find my order or help them organize all their orders).
Looks like it's at most Walmarts and not just my local one. Apparently, they need to search ALL the orders and every single pile for your order. They don't organize based on order types, dates, last names or anything. Just random piles and looking through everything every single time.
Sep 20, 2020
24 posts
14 upvotes
Ontario
It’s a shit show. They lost 2 of my magnet photos, most orders are still pending and the one pickup email I got, the rep was unable to find it and asked me to call the helpline. Ain’t nobody got time for that!! (Agincourt Walmart)
May 3, 2020
130 posts
49 upvotes
Still haven't received my 4x6 order placed on Dec 4.
Nov 24, 2013
262 posts
122 upvotes
what is everyone printing? not sure i want 9 of the same picture lol
Jun 18, 2016
537 posts
1538 upvotes
katie9853864 wrote: what is everyone printing? not sure i want 9 of the same picture lol
I printed out a picture of my bottom half and then wrote my buddy’s phone number on the back. Pretty fun to leave around in bars and fitting rooms
Oct 20, 2017
171 posts
511 upvotes
Canuckticut
Oh lord I thought the same exact thing. Why are you flipping through a thousand envelopes? How hard is it to organize everything by alphabetical order?

Also why is good service so YMMV? I go to one Walmart and the cashier is super nice, gives everything nicely wrapped up and quickly, very grateful. During my next trip I do it at another Walmart, where the guy ignores me for a few minutes, complains about me picking up multiple orders, wags his head around saying "I can't find it man!" even though he does a few minutes later, and the envelopes are opened with someone else's pictures in them. What a mess. Got it for free, not complaining, but damn this must be horrible for people who actually paid money.