Expired Hot Deals

Walmart

Walmart has trampoline in stock

  • Last Updated:
  • Jul 9th, 2020 12:41 pm
13 replies
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Jun 1, 2006
7366 posts
7386 upvotes
Toronto
Uhm.... congratulations Walmart?
I swear to drunk I'm not God 😝
Deal Addict
Jun 6, 2015
1947 posts
1740 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
Wow trampolines have really stayed pretty stable in price since 10-15 years ago
Sr. Member
Sep 8, 2010
660 posts
1696 upvotes
Windsor
roblombardi wrote: Uhm.... congratulations Walmart?
I can tell who hasn't had to entertain kids for the last 4 months in quarantine!! LOL
Sr. Member
Sep 26, 2012
515 posts
288 upvotes
Thornhill
Can adults play on this? E.g the 14ft one?

They all only picture kids on it.
Deal Addict
Sep 29, 2008
1336 posts
1403 upvotes
Toronto - Markham/Sc…
superduder wrote: Can adults play on this? E.g the 14ft one?

They all only picture kids on it.
It says max combined weight is 220 lbs. So if you fall within that limit should be fine.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Oct 22, 2009
3189 posts
1443 upvotes
Lethbridge
So glad I grabbed one end of season a couple years ago on clearance. Best $75 I've ever spent, lol
superduder wrote: Can adults play on this? E.g the 14ft one?
Weight capacity is ~220lbs if I remember correctly. I'm almost 200 & I've bounced on ours, but you come pretty close to bottoming out.
Deal Expert
Oct 30, 2006
15444 posts
5652 upvotes
chevyz07 wrote: Wow trampolines have really stayed pretty stable in price since 10-15 years ago
Did you expect the price to bounce around?
.
Sr. Member
Sep 26, 2012
515 posts
288 upvotes
Thornhill
Pauly Boy wrote: So glad I grabbed one end of season a couple years ago on clearance. Best $75 I've ever spent, lol



Weight capacity is ~220lbs if I remember correctly. I'm almost 200 & I've bounced on ours, but you come pretty close to bottoming out.
that's kinda scary, i'm 160lb but I wanted to play with my kids who are 50lb combined
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Jun 1, 2006
7366 posts
7386 upvotes
Toronto
StudYork wrote: I can tell who hasn't had to entertain kids for the last 4 months in quarantine!! LOL
I can tell who is a newbie, by posting a deal that is not hot in the "Hot Deals" section... instead of using the Shopping Discussion, Sports or Parenting forums
I swear to drunk I'm not God 😝
Deal Addict
User avatar
Oct 22, 2009
3189 posts
1443 upvotes
Lethbridge
superduder wrote: that's kinda scary, i'm 160lb but I wanted to play with my kids who are 50lb combined
I was full on bouncing though at that point trying to see how it would hold up. For just running around with my 4 and 9 year old, it's fine.

At the full $300+ price, I would definitely have paid a little more and got a better brand/type... But since it was dirt cheap on clearance, couldn't be beat.

Top