Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Walmart

[Walmart] Rain X Weatherbeater Windshield Wipers $7.98

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 27th, 2018 2:21 am
Deal Addict
Nov 21, 2007
3433 posts
1386 upvotes
Scarborough
LOLZ @micro sd.

I take it this is not a winter wiper...susceptible to freezing...?
Deal Addict
Dec 15, 2006
1214 posts
867 upvotes
Ottawa
Samwfive wrote: LOLZ @micro sd.

I take it this is not a winter wiper...susceptible to freezing...?
They are called Weatherbeater so I think they are OK for winter. They are low profile so snow and ice will not build up. However, I use the more robust Costco Michelins in winter.
Jan 15, 2016
879 posts
940 upvotes
Winnipeg, MB
virgonomic wrote: They are called Weatherbeater so I think they are OK for winter. They are low profile so snow and ice will not build up. However, I use the more robust Costco Michelins in winter.
Im on the flip side and trying this as i have the costco ones and they arent doing so well now that winter has started.
Jul 5, 2018
351 posts
1479 upvotes
ThankfulBOY wrote: Hey guys, what is the difference between the below 2 cards, besides the form factor (I know 1 is MicroSD and the other is SD)? I am planning to use it for my DSLR camera. Is there a difference in terms of read and write speed?

I also noticed the Microsd has read up to 160 MB/s while the SD has read up to 90 MB/s. Why are they drastically different? Thanks for your help!

Here are the 2 cards I was referring to:

MicroSD: https://www.bestbuy.ca/en-ca/product/sa ... 27938.aspx?

SD: https://www.bestbuy.ca/en-ca/product/sa ... 97096.aspx?
Take my advice and use wipers designed for your vehicle. I tried to use paper towels instead and they froze to my windshield in winter and I had to take a hammer and a chisel to remove it and needed a new windshield as well. Tempting fate I decided to also try shrouding my car in a giant bubble so the snow would go on the bubble and as I drive the snow would tumble off and I'd never have to use a snow brush or wipers ever again. It surprisingly worked really well. I opened the suction area of the bubble and got into my car. I had a great dream and woke up in a bed in a strange place with people telling me I almost died of poisoning. I wasn't willing to give up on this though and decided to create a small vent in the plastic bubble. I started reversing the car and my wheels dug into the bubble and it exploded like a gunshot. My car was chopped in half but I miraculously survived. Take my advice. Don't try to take shortcuts and workarounds. Windshield wipers have been developed for this purpose and I don't think my ideas nor a sd card would suffice for this.
Banned
Feb 23, 2004
7940 posts
3542 upvotes
When I check buy in store, it shows the discounted price there.

Anyone know when this sale ends?
Deal Guru
Sep 13, 2007
11105 posts
6746 upvotes
Toronto
Balduno wrote: When I check buy in store, it shows the discounted price there.

Anyone know when this sale ends?
Nov 21st
Nov 1, 2016
107 posts
80 upvotes
thanks gonna grab some after the bosch trash disappointed me making chattering noises only after the first snow of the year lmfao
Deal Addict
Jun 22, 2009
1148 posts
390 upvotes
Kitchener
Where do you buy them from?

Thanks
AsianXL wrote: The best wiperblades I've ever used are PIAA Silicone Wiperblades.. $25/each but easily lasts 3-4 years before a replacement is needed. The refill silicone strips are only $10 each year-round at my autoparts store.
Слава Україні!
Mar 4, 2008
796 posts
334 upvotes
BC
I picked these wiper blades up from Walmart. I ended up returning them as Costco had the Michelin Stealth blades on sale for $9/$10 a piece. Couple bucks more for more sturdy looking blades that have worked well in the past.
Banned
Feb 23, 2004
7940 posts
3542 upvotes
JimboD wrote: I picked these wiper blades up from Walmart. I ended up returning them as Costco had the Michelin Stealth blades on sale for $9/$10 a piece. Couple bucks more for more sturdy looking blades that have worked well in the past.
The ones at Costco are good, but the stores around me haven’t put them on sale in years.
Jan 15, 2016
227 posts
72 upvotes
Oakville, ON
I never changed windshield wiper blade. Toyota change just liner of the wiper blades. OEM parts and much cheaper than changing blades.
Don't know about other cars but I am driving only Toyota cars.
Jul 17, 2018
372 posts
117 upvotes
Do these streak after 3-4 months like the Bosch Icons?

Icon started streaking so badly it became a hazard.

... and yes I clean my windshield regularly and I even tried cleaning the Bosch Icon.

Waiting for them to replace under warranty. I'm pissed, $60 they cost me.
Deal Addict
Jul 14, 2002
2759 posts
1397 upvotes
Balduno wrote: The ones at Costco are good, but the stores around me haven’t put them on sale in years.
Saw them for $6.99 ($3) off at the Dixie Dundas location in Mississauga yesterday.
Almost tempted to purchase a second set for all my vehicles, but nah rubber gets brittle over the years.
Banned
Feb 23, 2004
7940 posts
3542 upvotes
dantey wrote: Saw them for $6.99 ($3) off at the Dixie Dundas location in Mississauga yesterday.
Almost tempted to purchase a second set for all my vehicles, but nah rubber gets brittle over the years.
I’m in the Vancouver area. I’ve checked the Costcos around here for about 3-4 years for them to get discounted, but they haven’t. I remember that they did get discounted in the past.