Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Walmart

Walmart SuperTech Synthetic Oil 5L on Rollback for $14.47 (or lower)

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 5th, 2021 3:32 pm
Deal Fanatic
Mar 27, 2006
6223 posts
10182 upvotes
Ontario

[Walmart] Walmart SuperTech Synthetic Oil 5L on Rollback for $14.47 (or lower)

In case anyone hasn't stockpiled enough oil already from recent deals, Walmart has their SuperTech Synthetic 5L bottles on Rollback for $14.47.

Same low sale price as before but I believe you can get it even cheaper since it qualifies as "Grocery".
Get $20 off $75 for first online grocery order using promo code CANADA20.
For more info on WM promo codes, check this thread. (could be a frustrating experience)

Promo code confirmed to work but check this TIP before using it.

Walmart.ca:
0W20
5W20
5W30
5W40

Stocktrack:
0W20
5W20
5W30
5W40

See the discussion on this brand of oil (i.e. Warren Oil, BITOG, Kirkland, etc) from the last thread.

7C3448E3-F12C-4E1D-8C19-35D75B56DCF5.jpeg
Last edited by kiiaal on May 19th, 2021 8:57 am, edited 3 times in total.
Thread Summary
Looking for more options? Check out RFD Reviews' list of the best synthetic motor oils for your car!
45 replies
Deal Expert
Jun 20, 2020
20144 posts
29043 upvotes
Toronto
Who Makes SuperTech Oil?

The oil is produced by Warren Distribution, Inc. which is one of America’s largest independent lubricant manufacturers. You can easily spot WPP written at the bottom of the SuperTech Oil container.

from https://mechanicbase.com/reviews/supert ... il-review/

Warren Distribution, Inc. is speculated to be the manufacturer behind Walmart’s SuperTech and Amazon’s AmazonBasics motor oils, but we can confirm it supplies the Kirkland variety.

Kirkland Signature Full Synthetic SAE 5W-30 Motor Oil displays its maker in fine print on the back of the jug: “Manufactured by Warren Distribution, Inc.”

Warren, which claims to be one of North America’s largest independent lubricant manufacturers, markets its products around the world under several brands, such as MAG 1, and under private labels as well.

from https://ca.news.yahoo.com/big-brands-ac ... 00481.html
Destiny is all
Deal Fanatic
Aug 21, 2007
6055 posts
853 upvotes
Markham
seems to be mostly unavailable online, but will keep an eye

any good sources for honda filters? 2014 civic and 2019 odyssey
Deal Expert
Jun 20, 2020
20144 posts
29043 upvotes
Toronto
adeel wrote: any good sources for honda filters? 2014 civic and 2019 odyssey
Rockauto
Destiny is all
Deal Fanatic
Mar 27, 2006
6223 posts
10182 upvotes
Ontario
Hope someone can report back here if the promo code works.

A few people on the WM Hair Clipper thread reported either:
1. the $50 clipper was OOS and got $20 off the remaining $25 of items or
2. the other $25 item was OOS and got $20 off the $50 clipper.

Loophole!
Jun 6, 2017
176 posts
301 upvotes
Almost the same price as the Costco one's (comes in packs of 2). Is there a reason for not buying at costco apart from not every one is a member.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 21, 2007
6055 posts
853 upvotes
Markham
kodalidatta wrote: Almost the same price as the Costco one's (comes in packs of 2). Is there a reason for not buying at costco apart from not every one is a member.
lack of availability in Ontario. due to non essential aisle closures
Deal Fanatic
Aug 21, 2007
6055 posts
853 upvotes
Markham
thank you...not really the spot but the website is quite overwhelming...do I just pick any filter based on my vehicle model?
Jan 3, 2008
323 posts
181 upvotes
Winnipeg
kodalidatta wrote: Almost the same price as the Costco one's (comes in packs of 2). Is there a reason for not buying at costco apart from not every one is a member.
Supertech is 5L vs 4.7 at Costco
Deal Fanatic
Mar 27, 2006
6223 posts
10182 upvotes
Ontario
0W20 isn't available at all Costcos
Cannot buy engine oil (non-essential item) in-store at Ontario Costcos.
5L vs 4.73L Kirkland if that matters to people. Maybe for top-ups.
Many more WM locations than Costco. Convenience.
...and if someone can get the promo code to work...HOT DEAL :)
Deal Expert
Jun 20, 2020
20144 posts
29043 upvotes
Toronto
adeel wrote: thank you...not really the spot but the website is quite overwhelming...do I just pick any filter based on my vehicle model?
The site will show you compatible oil filters according to vehicle brand, year, model and engine size.

I prefer WIX brand for filters and standard replacement.

https://www.rockauto.com/en/catalog/hon ... ilter,5340

Also get the oil drain plug gasket also known as crush washer since should be replaced every time oil is drained.
Destiny is all
Jun 6, 2017
176 posts
301 upvotes
kiiaal wrote: 0W20 isn't available at all Costcos
Cannot buy engine oil (non-essential item) in-store at Ontario Costcos.
5L vs 4.73L Kirkland if that matters to people. Maybe for top-ups.
Many more WM locations than Costco. Convenience.
...and if someone can get the promo code to work...HOT DEAL :)
Fair enough. I am from edmonton, Alberta. For such a small city, I guess we have more Costco's (8 in total) than walmarts here Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Cold Sweat
Deal Fanatic
Mar 27, 2006
6223 posts
10182 upvotes
Ontario
kodalidatta wrote: Fair enough. I am from edmonton, Alberta. For such a small city, I guess we have more Costco's (8 in total) than walmarts here Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Cold Sweat
Google says there are ~16 WMs in Edmonton area. But 8 Costcos is a lot!
Deal Fanatic
Aug 21, 2007
6055 posts
853 upvotes
Markham
Dhanushan wrote: The site will show you compatible oil filters according to vehicle brand, year, model and engine size.

I prefer WIX brand for filters and standard replacement.

Also get the oil drain plug gasket also known as crush washer since should be replaced every time oil is drained.
my order is about $26 but they want $20 in shipping...is that about right?
Deal Expert
Jun 20, 2020
20144 posts
29043 upvotes
Toronto
adeel wrote: my order is about $26 but they want $20 in shipping...is that about right?
Yes. Shipping includes any import duties, brokerage fees, and carrier shipping charges.

Partsavatar has the filter on sale $7.09 but free shipping over $75
https://partsavatar.ca/wix-oil-filter-57356

Amazon.ca charges $15.10, cheaper with S&S
https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B002EOGKAO/
Destiny is all
Oct 27, 2012
218 posts
705 upvotes
Toronto
rockauto only makes sense for big orders
“The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried.”

― Stephen McCranie
Deal Fanatic
Aug 21, 2007
6055 posts
853 upvotes
Markham
can engine oil be bought in store in ontario - when i went to walmart a week or so ago lots of stuff that i thought could be essential was blocked off...didnt check auto section but any ideas?
Deal Fanatic
Mar 27, 2006
6223 posts
10182 upvotes
Ontario
adeel wrote: can engine oil be bought in store in ontario - when i went to walmart a week or so ago lots of stuff that i thought could be essential was blocked off...didnt check auto section but any ideas?
Automotive section is blocked off in ON stores. Only curbside "grocery" pickup of which this oil qualifies.

If you have a new account, you can use the $20 off $75 promo code mentioned in the OP.

People have reported on the WM Hair Clipper thread that when some items are OOS on the day the order is picked, the $20 discount still applied to the balance of the order.

Before you use the promo code, read that linked thread in the OP. There are bugs like if you modify your order, the promo code disappears.

Best if you tried ordering the oil + one other product and hope at least one is fulfilled.

I don't need any oil myself so not buying. Hope someone will report back here if the promo code worked or even just curbside worked without it.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 21, 2007
6055 posts
853 upvotes
Markham
sorry, again not the place for this...my malibu takes 5W30 oil....should I be getting the synthetic or conventional version?

never mind, i believe synthetic is the way to go
Last edited by adeel on May 18th, 2021 10:56 am, edited 1 time in total.