4984 posts
2640 upvotes

Walmart Xbox One S 2TB with Madden 17 and Deadpool 4k Bundle - $499.96

Deal Link:
Retailer:
Walmart
Great deal in my opinion.

New Xbox One S 2TB system bundle

Includes 2TB Xbox One S and Madden 17 and Deadpool 4K bluray for $499.96. Basically getting Madden 17 and Deadpool for free.

Perfect to go with the Haier 55" 4K TV from Costco.

I was able to price match at Best Buy.
http://www.walmart.ca/en/N-26433
Images
  • FB_WMS_XBOXONES_Madden_Deadpool_20160816_E.jpg
That's 30 minutes away, I'll be there in 10.
Beer: The cause of, and solution to, all of life's problems.
49 replies
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jan 5, 2002
4984 posts
2640 upvotes
Why would people down vote? Seems like there are people who just down vote every thread.
Deal Addict
Nov 1, 2005
1437 posts
368 upvotes
Calgary
I paid $500 for just the 2tb so great deal. If you have EA access, you can just play madden and trade it in right before it becomes free and you usually get about $25 back as well.
Sep 12, 2012
928 posts
866 upvotes
Toronto
NightRain wrote: Why would people down vote? Seems like there are people who just down vote every thread.
Not really a hot deal. 2TB Xbone with Madden bundle is 399 in US. Converting that to CAN is around 510. So save $10 plus get a shitty movie that would look awful in 4K
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jan 5, 2002
4984 posts
2640 upvotes
The Xbox One S bundle with Madden 17 is 1TB not 2TB. It also doesn't include the vertical stand if you want that. Same 1TB bundle in Canada is $449.99

Also the best deal on the new model yet. If Madden and deadpool aren't you're thing they should not be hard to sell. Especially Madden.

The Best Buy I price matched at gave me the Madden preorder on a separate transaction. So technically it was $419.97 for the Xbox One S and Deadpool
Deal Addict
Mar 16, 2007
2615 posts
1901 upvotes
Scarborough
It's true, people downvote everything. Kinda makes you want to stop posting deals. At least we have Isdrum to balance the force.

I personally wouldn't pay 499 for an xbone s, but many people would. I realize this is an ok price for what it is, at least right now.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jan 5, 2002
4984 posts
2640 upvotes
skinnydoggy wrote: It's true, people downvote everything. Kinda makes you want to stop posting deals. At least we have Isdrum to balance the force.

I personally wouldn't pay 499 for an xbone s, but many people would. I realize this is an ok price for what it is, at least right now.
I was on the fence on it but was looking for a deal. Just bought the Haier 55" 4K TV and was looking for a way to play 4k content. Also I was buying Madden 17 anyway so for me it was good timing. Also I really liked Deadpool.
Deal Guru
Aug 30, 2009
10374 posts
2181 upvotes
Aurora
Meh rather get digital copy of madden 17 for 2 copies. And I'll live without the 4k deadpool blu-ray
signature removed for rule violations
Deal Addict
Jun 19, 2010
3355 posts
948 upvotes
GTA
Anybody interested in a 4k disc player should just get a One S at this point. It's the cheapest 4k player on the market ($500 Philips & $600 Samsung) at the moment, + has all the other Xbox benefits.
Banned
Nov 27, 2014
232 posts
192 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
Thanks OP.

Just got a Sony X850D and X1.

Will get bestbuy to price match the deal at Walmart. Was going to get it on PS4 anyways so this saves me 90.
Deal Addict
Feb 18, 2009
1548 posts
499 upvotes
Edmonton
Deals4Daysss wrote: Thanks OP.

Will get bestbuy to price match the deal at Walmart. Was going to get it on PS4 anyways so this saves me 90.
I tried to Pm it, best buy told me they don't price mmatch bundles
Deal Guru
Jul 19, 2012
14714 posts
4834 upvotes
Montreal
NightRain wrote: Why would people down vote?
jelly sony fans?
My last and final digital game I purchased at PSN from those Sony Devils was on November 22, 2020 - Ban that Sorny!
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jan 5, 2002
4984 posts
2640 upvotes
XShadowX wrote:
Deals4Daysss wrote: Thanks OP.

I tried to Pm it, best buy told me they don't price mmatch bundles
I had no problem price matching. ymmv
Jan 5, 2005
162 posts
61 upvotes
Calgary
Thanks OP.

I'm hoping for a bundle with NHL 17. Not sure if that's even in the cards but pretty much my favourite franchise.
Apr 16, 2017
409 posts
338 upvotes
Pickering
Gunz13 wrote:
NightRain wrote: Why would people down vote? Seems like there are people who just down vote every thread.
Not really a hot deal. 2TB Xbone with Madden bundle is 399 in US. Converting that to CAN is around 510. So save $10 plus get a **** movie that would look awful in 4K
Sweet! So you're saying that all I need to do for a good deal is drive to the States? Or perhaps I should use one of the many retailers that will ship over the border and cover all additional fees.

Also you might be thinking of the Deadpool from the Wolverine movie, doesn't sound like you saw the same movie the rest of the world did.

https://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/deadpool

https://image-store.slidesharecdn.com/4 ... ginal.jpeg

http://mashable.com/2016/03/29/deadpool ... TJBeiptkqq
Deal Fanatic
Jul 11, 2006
6670 posts
3691 upvotes
Canada,Eh!
If I didn't already own a couple of nVIDIA Shield TV's I'd definitely be looking for the inevitable EB Games/Best Buy trade-in deal for upgrading my vanilla 500GB consoles for the XBone S's.
If the difference was around $100 I'd most likely bite.
Unfortunately, the white kinda clashes with my AV setups.

Then again, perhaps in my case it'd make more sense to hold out for the Scorpio?????
Very little point until the actual games can be output with a decent framerate @ 4K.
[email protected] consoles......I thought the whole point was to lock in for +5 years, LOL!!!!!!!!
Deal Addict
Apr 22, 2014
3614 posts
1483 upvotes
, ON
skinnydoggy wrote: It's true, people downvote everything. Kinda makes you want to stop posting deals. At least we have Isdrum to balance the force.

Don't worry just ignore them. Keep posting.

They are just bunch of losers who don't have anything positive to contribute and bored.

I am waiting for PS Neo.
Jul 11, 2014
1 posts
Point Leamington, NL
I bought the 2tb Xbox one s from Best Buy on August 2 think they would do a price adjustment?
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jan 5, 2002
4984 posts
2640 upvotes
Woah! wrote: If I didn't already own a couple of nVIDIA Shield TV's I'd definitely be looking for the inevitable EB Games/Best Buy trade-in deal for upgrading my vanilla 500GB consoles for the XBone S's.
If the difference was around $100 I'd most likely bite.
Unfortunately, the white kinda clashes with my AV setups.

Then again, perhaps in my case it'd make more sense to hold out for the Scorpio?????
Very little point until the actual games can be output with a decent framerate @ 4K.
[email protected] consoles......I thought the whole point was to lock in for +5 years, LOL!!!!!!!!
I have to saw I was concerned about the whitetoo but now I live it. It pops and stands out in a good way. Games and 4K content looks great on the Haier TV too. If you are able to price match with best buy it gets even better. I paid $419.97 for the console and deadpool, on a separate receipt i have $10 paid towards Madden which if I decided to not pick up or cancle would be fine since they are not attached in anyway.
Mar 15, 2010
689 posts
155 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Zyphur wrote: Anybody interested in a 4k disc player should just get a One S at this point. It's the cheapest 4k player on the market ($500 Philips & $600 Samsung) at the moment, + has all the other Xbox benefits.
I am one of them but waiting for back. Don't want that ugly white in the middle of all my black equipment
Does anyone know when black XBOX One S will be out?

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)