[Walmart] Warm - Zinus 12 Inch Hybrid Gel Memory Foam And Icoil Spring Mattress
- Deal Link:
$379.97 - Queen
$349.97 - Full/double
The Zinus 12” Hybrid Gel Memory Foam and iCoil Spring Mattress offers premium support and cooling gel for a more comfortable night's rest. This innovative mattress features a luxurious fiber-quilted cover, 1.5 inches of Cooling Gel Memory Foam, 3 inches of High-Density Support Foam and 7.5 inch iCoil springs. Only the highest quality of foam — Foam is CertiPUR-US Certified for durability, performance and content. Please open your mattress package within 72 hours of receipt and allow 48 hours for your new mattress to return to its original, plush shape. Worry-free 10-year limited warranty.
• The premium 12 Inch Hybrid Gel Memory Foam and iCoil Spring Mattress offers cradling support and cooling gel for a luxurious night’s sleep.
• Mattress layers include a plush fiber-quilted cover, 1.5 inches of Cooling Gel Memory Foam, 3 inches of High-Density Support Foam and 7.5-inch iCoil springs
• Foam is CertiPUR-US Certified for durability, performance and content
• Smartly Shipped – Our patented technology allows our mattresses to be efficiently compressed, rolled and shipped in a box conveniently to your door.
• Worry-free 10-year limited warranty
The same mattress is $731 for a king at Lowes, lol, but that's Lowes.
$639 king at wayfair, lol
$599 King at Bestbuy.. you can possibly get price match and $14 dollars off however, the return policy is better at walmart.
If you buy from walmart you can return it within 30 days if its not to your liking... "• Oversized items (100 lbs. +) purchased on Walmart.ca - Full sized mattresses, large appliances & items weighing over 100 pounds require a scheduled return delivery. Please contact Customer Service at 1-800-328-0402 to make arrangements".
Stocktracker says its the lowest price it has ever been at walmart and there are 62 ish remaining.
I needed a king mattress asap, so I bought it... tell me what you guys think. Bring on the thumbs down lol