Dec 31, 2007
373 posts
245 upvotes
Toronto

[Walmart] Warm - Zinus 12 Inch Hybrid Gel Memory Foam And Icoil Spring Mattress

$459.97 - King
$379.97 - Queen
$349.97 - Full/double

The Zinus 12” Hybrid Gel Memory Foam and iCoil Spring Mattress offers premium support and cooling gel for a more comfortable night's rest. This innovative mattress features a luxurious fiber-quilted cover, 1.5 inches of Cooling Gel Memory Foam, 3 inches of High-Density Support Foam and 7.5 inch iCoil springs. Only the highest quality of foam — Foam is CertiPUR-US Certified for durability, performance and content. Please open your mattress package within 72 hours of receipt and allow 48 hours for your new mattress to return to its original, plush shape. Worry-free 10-year limited warranty.

• The premium 12 Inch Hybrid Gel Memory Foam and iCoil Spring Mattress offers cradling support and cooling gel for a luxurious night’s sleep.
• Mattress layers include a plush fiber-quilted cover, 1.5 inches of Cooling Gel Memory Foam, 3 inches of High-Density Support Foam and 7.5-inch iCoil springs
• Foam is CertiPUR-US Certified for durability, performance and content
• Smartly Shipped – Our patented technology allows our mattresses to be efficiently compressed, rolled and shipped in a box conveniently to your door.
• Worry-free 10-year limited warranty

The same mattress is $731 for a king at Lowes, lol, but that's Lowes.
$639 king at wayfair, lol
$599 King at Bestbuy.. you can possibly get price match and $14 dollars off however, the return policy is better at walmart.

If you buy from walmart you can return it within 30 days if its not to your liking... "• Oversized items (100 lbs. +) purchased on Walmart.ca - Full sized mattresses, large appliances & items weighing over 100 pounds require a scheduled return delivery. Please contact Customer Service at 1-800-328-0402 to make arrangements".
Stocktracker says its the lowest price it has ever been at walmart and there are 62 ish remaining.

I needed a king mattress asap, so I bought it... tell me what you guys think. Bring on the thumbs down lol
Last edited by consumer be me on Jul 6th, 2019 10:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
24 replies
Jan 29, 2007
126 posts
80 upvotes
Toronto
was actually looking into the same mattress on amazon while doing research on new mattress.

will wait for RFDers expertise on finding a good mattress...
Jul 7, 2004
159 posts
15 upvotes
consumer be me wrote:
Jul 6th, 2019 10:25 pm
I need the RFDers expertise on this one..
I got the King size from Amazon.ca for $455 in middle of March. You can check the user reviews in Amazon.ca As what most people said it does have plastic like smell after you opened the package. My one smell last over a week. The mattress is pretty heavy you will need 2 people to carry. The firmness is medium. I would say from 1 to 10 (1 is the softest) it is about 6 to 7. But I still prefer a little softer mattress so I put 1 inch memory foam topper on it. For the any other brand similar mattress in a big store you are looking at about double of the price. One thing I am not sure is that how long this mattress will last for such a low price.
[OP]
Dec 31, 2007
373 posts
245 upvotes
Toronto
net_essential wrote:
Jul 6th, 2019 11:01 pm
I got the King size from Amazon.ca for $455 in middle of March. You can check the user reviews in Amazon.ca As what most people said it does have plastic like smell after you opened the package. My one smell last over a week. The mattress is pretty heavy you will need 2 people to carry. The firmness is medium. I would say from 1 to 10 (1 is the softest) it is about 6 to 7. But I still prefer a little softer mattress so I put 1 inch memory foam topper on it. For the any other brand similar mattress in a big store you are looking at about double of the price. One thing I am not sure is that how long this mattress will last for such a low price.
But has your sleep improved?
Back pain gone ?
Overall happy with purchase?
Does it really stay cool ?

I couldn’t find any reviews on the Amazon page for the bed

I like how the bed is a hybrid (has both spring and foam) seems like an easier transition to foam sleeping. I was debating whether I should buy the 24k Sealy mattress for $1500 at Leon’s for their no tax , but decided that I should try the foam beds now. I don’t want to buy a box spring and I know the warranty on beds usually prefer the matching box spring so I didn’t want the hassle of that... I’m hoping I made the right choice
Jul 2, 2017
9 posts
6 upvotes
GTA
I got a brand new Zinus king size one and half year ago for $199 plus tax from bestbuy.
Great quality, great price
Feb 27, 2008
202 posts
43 upvotes
If we pick up from store to avoid shipping cost. Can we still arrange pickup if we return (is that free with 30 days ) or $$
Jul 7, 2004
159 posts
15 upvotes
consumer be me wrote:
Jul 7th, 2019 12:43 am
But has your sleep improved? YES
Back pain gone ? I have not had back pain yet
Overall happy with purchase? YES
Does it really stay cool ? Because of I put another memory foam topper on it. So no idea. But I don't have any heat/cool problem so far.

I couldn’t find any reviews on the Amazon page for the bed
https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B072QB ... =UTF8&th=1

If you found it is a bit too firm than you like. Put a memory foam topper on it.
Deal Addict
Jul 23, 2007
1374 posts
661 upvotes
Vancouver
i'm going buy so i can sleep everywhere in my house and outside the house
[OP]
Dec 31, 2007
373 posts
245 upvotes
Toronto
danned wrote:
Jul 7th, 2019 2:33 am
i'm going buy so i can sleep everywhere in my house and outside the house

Did you actually buy? I noticed the bed count went down one from stock tracker... I can’t wait to get my bed. I will write back about it if I have time
[OP]
Dec 31, 2007
373 posts
245 upvotes
Toronto
findmedeals2 wrote:
Jul 7th, 2019 1:34 am
If we pick up from store to avoid shipping cost. Can we still arrange pickup if we return (is that free with 30 days ) or $$
I was trying to call Wal-Mart to find out last night but i couldn’t get through. I’ll be calling again to see if anyone can tell me. I got mine for in store pick up as well
Deal Addict
Oct 7, 2007
4790 posts
1595 upvotes
Has anyone found memory foam to have a strong, unbearable odour? I bought a mattress topper a while back that was memory foam and it just wouldn't stop smelling so I had to return it. It smelled too toxic to sleep on it.