Expired Hot Deals

Walmart

Water Wipes (for babies) - 540 wipes [$25] - YMMV

  • Last Updated:
  • Sep 16th, 2020 10:43 am
[OP]
Deal Addict
User avatar
Feb 1, 2009
4167 posts
3732 upvotes
Ajax

[Walmart] Water Wipes (for babies) - 540 wipes [$25] - YMMV

Was shopping for baby things at Wallies and saw these Water Wipes were on sale. We have a fresh out of the box newborn and were recommended these wipes as they're 99.9% water with a drop of grapefruit seed extract.

We've been running through these like...water so this was a nice find.

Rough calculations, each wipe is 4.6¢ compared to Amazon which is roughly 7.6¢ per wipe.
IMG-20200909-WA0014.jpeg
17 replies
Deal Fanatic
Oct 6, 2007
9993 posts
7944 upvotes
Kootenays
Congrats on the new addition. Note to all: Don't ever flush wipes, no matter what the mfg. says!
Sr. Member
Nov 15, 2006
692 posts
436 upvotes
Toronto
Kirkland wipes : 900 ct for $22.99. Rough calculation is 2.3c per sheet. Is it better?
Deal Addict
User avatar
Nov 27, 2005
2011 posts
1405 upvotes
wrecker wrote: Kirkland wipes : 900 ct for $22.99. Rough calculation is 2.3c per sheet. Is it better?

With costco warranty. Anything at the same price is better.
Sr. Member
Jun 14, 2011
661 posts
639 upvotes
Toronto
Very good deal and good product.

I would go water wipe > Kirkland > huggies
Deal Addict
Aug 15, 2009
2413 posts
1988 upvotes
Montreal
djpr wrote: With costco warranty. Anything at the same price is better.
Especially when they go under 20$.
[OP]
Deal Addict
User avatar
Feb 1, 2009
4167 posts
3732 upvotes
Ajax
mrkdwd wrote: I don't need these for another couple of months so will they dry out if I buy them now?

FYI, Costco have these that are even cheaper: https://www.costco.ca/huggies-natural-c ... 17309.html
wrecker wrote: Kirkland wipes : 900 ct for $22.99. Rough calculation is 2.3c per sheet. Is it better?
djpr wrote:
With costco warranty. Anything at the same price is better.
elpaso wrote: Especially when they go under 20$.
Kirkland wipes are great and we will be switching to these in a few months. But the natural ingredients in Water Wipes is what makes them more attractive for newborns' sensitive skin.
Sr. Member
Jan 3, 2013
992 posts
3903 upvotes
Toronto
mrkdwd wrote: I don't need these for another couple of months so will they dry out if I buy them now?

FYI, Costco have these that are even cheaper: https://www.costco.ca/huggies-natural-c ... 17309.html
I have these wipes, got them when there was a special on Amazon. Got a box in June 2020, and the packaging says that it expires 12/2021. Just check the date on the box and you should be fine.
Member
Aug 13, 2014
205 posts
263 upvotes
Toronto, ON
redkulat wrote: Was shopping for baby things at Wallies and saw these Water Wipes were on sale. We have a fresh out of the box newborn and were recommended these wipes as they're 99.9% water with a drop of grapefruit seed extract.

We've been running through these like...water so this was a nice find.

Rough calculations, each wipe is 4.6¢ compared to Amazon which is roughly 7.6¢ per wipe.

IMG-20200909-WA0014.jpeg
Hey OP which location is this at?
Member
Aug 13, 2014
205 posts
263 upvotes
Toronto, ON
redkulat wrote: This was Ajax but I also went to Markham East for something else and they had a lot of stock too.
Went to the Bathurst and Centre location and they apparently don't carry that size box of Water Wipes ever...
Newbie
Aug 29, 2020
6 posts
1 upvote
Holy smokes, such a good deal. My LO is 6 months now but I use these still whenever he gets diaper rash. Thanks OP
Sr. Member
Apr 10, 2009
776 posts
221 upvotes
Good deal, used these until the kids were a few months old and then switched to Kirkland. (Although we always had a Kirkland on hand for particularly sticky incidents)
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2011
2529 posts
2289 upvotes
Vancouver
These water wipes were a savior when my dude was younger - maybe 9months or so, he would get diaper rash and these were one of the few that would work without giving it to him. Now that he is 2 we are back to huggies sensitive wipes from costco, but these wipes are great for a sensitive butt baby!
Sr. Member
Dec 26, 2017
814 posts
631 upvotes
costco wipes are not to use on face am i right? i used the huggies once and she got a rash on her face. but her bum and rest of body was fine.

i use waterwipe on face with no issues since it doesnt have alcohol

Top

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)