Expired Hot Deals

[Walmart] Weathermaxx Arctic Winter Tire starting at $20 YMMV

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 19th, 2020 7:56 pm
Sep 20, 2020
21 posts
13 upvotes
Ontario
If you’re looking for same size, showing 7 units in Agincourt and 2 units in Scarborough West on StockTrack...
Deal Fanatic
May 15, 2016
6474 posts
2164 upvotes
Are these the only sizes offered or would they have more sizes in store?
Jun 26, 2017
124 posts
151 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Searching for Weathermaxx 215/55R16 winter tires. Went to Richmond Hill Walmart cuz StockTrack showed 4 tires and Walmart’s website said “Almost out of stock”. Asked the customer service and they told me that the system says they have 4 in stock and to ask an associate to help. Went to Electronics and found an associate to help. She searched the back rooms (by Mr Lube) for an hour and couldn’t find the tires I asked for. She somehow managed to pull 3 Weathermaxx All-Seasons in the same size.

So don’t believe StockTrack or even Walmart’s own website apparently. Waste of time.
Deal Addict
Jan 14, 2014
2728 posts
539 upvotes
Sure, these are ok tires for commuting, Im sure a blowout is unlikely, but if you drive alot, and you have the money you really are just being cheap on your or your loved ones safety by trusting in these 64$ tires.

Totally understand someone claiming the winter safety insurance discount, and buys these just to get by. but its funny when i see people with nicer cars, 5-10k in value. running these type of tires. :)
Oct 15, 2007
56 posts
33 upvotes
TO
methyl wrote: "Dual V shape - The center line has Dual V shape grip snow surface to enhance grip performance during braking or acceleration".

I'm very disappointed with X-ICE and WS-90 not having this feature. Too many people have their acceleration and braking suffer due to lack of Dual V shape.
Seems like you need to work for their R&D dept!