Expired Hot Deals

Walmart

Weber 22 original kettle $98 (ymmv?)

  • Last Updated:
  • Aug 22nd, 2020 11:43 am
[OP]
Sr. Member
Jan 15, 2016
753 posts
764 upvotes
Winnipeg, MB

[Walmart] Weber 22 original kettle $98 (ymmv?)

Walmart southdale winnipeg has this for 98. Originally 159 and clutch timing for me as was in the market for one.
Images
  • 20200721_185531.jpg
Last edited by biscuits on Jul 21st, 2020 8:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
61 replies
Sr. Member
User avatar
Apr 8, 2007
922 posts
414 upvotes
Guelph
I got the master touch this year and I’d say the extra money is worth it for the features you get.

If you are on a budget though I’m sure this one will do. The kettle itself is pretty much the same.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 3, 2008
5336 posts
11147 upvotes
Ottawa
Lol, just noticed on the photo the barcode that is stamped by Walmart with $98 tag is different from what it actually is.
That barcode (627735007120) is for a Backyard Grill Charcoal Kettle that is sold for $98 at regular price.
OP, did they scan it for $98 or had to manually adjust the price? It would only scan for $98 if they scanned that yellow sticker tag and not the barcode on the box from manufacturer. Seems like you got lucky here :) Weber Kettle is regular price at that store.
Last edited by seafish on Jul 21st, 2020 8:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sr. Member
User avatar
Jun 7, 2017
592 posts
2318 upvotes
Ottawa
biscuits wrote: Walmart southdale winnipeg has this for 98. Originally 159 and clutch timing for me as was in the market for one.
How many left when you leave?

Are they all have the yellow tag?

Thanks
[OP]
Sr. Member
Jan 15, 2016
753 posts
764 upvotes
Winnipeg, MB
seafish wrote: Lol, just noticed on the photo the barcode that is stamped by Walmart with $98 tag is different from what it actually is.
That barcode (627735007120) is for a Backyard Grill Charcoal Kettle that is sold for $98 at regular price.
The whole pallet was like that, had to show the cashier too.
[OP]
Sr. Member
Jan 15, 2016
753 posts
764 upvotes
Winnipeg, MB
MichaelSun wrote: How many left when you leave?

Are they all have the yellow tag?

Thanks
Probably 20 at least. They had all the webers marked on boxes.
[OP]
Sr. Member
Jan 15, 2016
753 posts
764 upvotes
Winnipeg, MB
seafish wrote: Lol, just noticed on the photo the barcode that is stamped by Walmart with $98 tag is different from what it actually is.
That barcode (627735007120) is for a Backyard Grill Charcoal Kettle that is sold for $98 at regular price.
OP, did they scan it for $98 or had to manually adjust the price? It would only scan for $98 if they scanned that yellow sticker tag and not the barcode on the box from manufacturer. Seems like you got lucky here :) Weber Kettle is regular price at that store.
They had to override but even their own tag wouldnt scan so he manually had to put a description.
Deal Addict
Mar 16, 2008
3562 posts
3563 upvotes
Bomanville has 6 left at $80 per stocktrack
[OP]
Sr. Member
Jan 15, 2016
753 posts
764 upvotes
Winnipeg, MB
seafish wrote: So they scanned at $159? Might have also tried to apply SCOP and get $10 extra :D (it should not apply though as the tag is wrong) I think they messed up there.
None of the box plus their tag was scanning. Error on all.
Sr. Member
Aug 21, 2019
718 posts
504 upvotes
BC
I got a napoleon 18 inch with the ash tray for 119$ without a tray it gets dirty & u don't need 22 inch unless ur doing a turkey
Sr. Member
User avatar
Jun 7, 2017
592 posts
2318 upvotes
Ottawa
9D8414AB-2D12-4750-AB16-5BC1CDF7D472.jpeg
AC28BC50-7406-44B7-8C11-7133B30EF13F.jpeg
Lol
Just arrived here

looks like someone made a mistake:\
Deal Expert
User avatar
Mar 22, 2007
28114 posts
8305 upvotes
Hamilton
MichaelSun wrote: 9D8414AB-2D12-4750-AB16-5BC1CDF7D472.jpegAC28BC50-7406-44B7-8C11-7133B30EF13F.jpeg

Lol
Just arrived here

looks like someone made a mistake:\
No body snitch!
hated on but respected.
Member
Jan 4, 2016
298 posts
351 upvotes
Calgary
MichaelSun wrote: 9D8414AB-2D12-4750-AB16-5BC1CDF7D472.jpegAC28BC50-7406-44B7-8C11-7133B30EF13F.jpeg

Lol
Just arrived here

looks like someone made a mistake:\
That employee probably thought it was the same brand since they almost look identical...Oh well, hope he gets to keep his job.
hollywood115 wrote: I got the master touch this year and I’d say the extra money is worth it for the features you get.

If you are on a budget though I’m sure this one will do. The kettle itself is pretty much the same.
Use to have the original. Youll be fine if you dont have the extra money for a bbq.
Member
Aug 19, 2009
341 posts
180 upvotes
Picked one up in Bowmanville for $80.00 this morning. About 4-5 left.

Will be setting up tomorrow. Thanks, o.p.!
Deal Fanatic
Apr 15, 2009
6577 posts
5220 upvotes
M-Arkham
MichaelSun wrote: 9D8414AB-2D12-4750-AB16-5BC1CDF7D472.jpegAC28BC50-7406-44B7-8C11-7133B30EF13F.jpeg

Lol
Just arrived here

looks like someone made a mistake:\
And this is why inventory could be all messed up compared to stock number the system show
1x Zoomer $45 for 7GB ,unlimited can wide talk n unlimited txt
1x Fido $40 for 5GB w/ unlimited Can Wide txt/talk small plan(+3GB bonus )
1x Fido $45 for 4Gb w/ unlimited Canada wide n 1000 int min + LG velvet 5G
Deal Fanatic
Jul 7, 2004
6769 posts
2464 upvotes
hollywood115 wrote: I got the master touch this year and I’d say the extra money is worth it for the features you get.

If you are on a budget though I’m sure this one will do. The kettle itself is pretty much the same.
Yeah it sucks emptying ash out of this one, but no way I'm spending $200 more for that feature and a couple others.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 7, 2004
6769 posts
2464 upvotes
BatmanDeals wrote: I got a napoleon 18 inch with the ash tray for 119$ without a tray it gets dirty & u don't need 22 inch unless ur doing a turkey
I do most my meats indirect and finish with a sear, so definitely need the 22". Do this for hamburger, steak and chicken breast. Probably an easier way for burgers and breasts, but never tried it, not wanting to ruin dinner. Picks up an amazing wood flavour.
Sr. Member
User avatar
Apr 8, 2007
922 posts
414 upvotes
Guelph
baz5 wrote: Yeah it sucks emptying ash out of this one, but no way I'm spending $200 more for that feature and a couple others.
To each their own. To me the holder for the lid on the back is a game changer as it basically acts like it’s on a hinge and is much easier to open and close. It’s also a few inches taller which is a more comfortable height for me and saves my back. I grill quite often so these comfort features are well worth it for me.

Top

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)