Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Walmart

Weber 22 original kettle $98 (ymmv?)

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 22nd, 2020 11:43 am
Jan 15, 2016
879 posts
940 upvotes
Winnipeg, MB
$100 at Taylor winnipeg just this evening.
Mar 14, 2006
557 posts
204 upvotes
Vancouver
Stocktrack still has all the surrounding walmarts in my area at regular price here in GVRD, how accurate is that and can anyone else verify if they happen to be in the store today?
Deal Addict
Apr 13, 2004
1167 posts
736 upvotes
Calabogie, ON
Jet007 wrote: Stocktrack still has all the surrounding walmarts in my area at regular price here in GVRD, how accurate is that and can anyone else verify if they happen to be in the store today?
Stocktracker seems pretty accurate. My area shows Innes Rd (where I bought) at $80 but everywhere else at reg price...suggest you refresh the page every day and wait for it to drop
Sep 7, 2010
93 posts
164 upvotes
Toronto
biscuits wrote: $100 at Taylor winnipeg just this evening.
6 left as of closing time on Sunday 9 August.
Oct 25, 2009
149 posts
93 upvotes
Saskatoon
The original Weber 22" kettle is the most versatile grill ever made. You don't need any of the mastertouch ootions... I have both, and the original is so damn easy to use/ clean out. The lid also hangs very nicely on the bowl.

I've got 4 Kettles including an 18" smokey joe... And you definitely want to stick with the 22.

Great deal! Enjoy!
Mar 14, 2006
557 posts
204 upvotes
Vancouver
dogbolter wrote: Stocktracker seems pretty accurate. My area shows Innes Rd (where I bought) at $80 but everywhere else at reg price...suggest you refresh the page every day and wait for it to drop
I've been looking at stocktrack since this thread started, lol ... haven't budged on the price in my area but the moment it does, I'm out the door, luckily the Walmart is only 5 mins away
Mar 14, 2006
557 posts
204 upvotes
Vancouver
jonnyrockets wrote: The original Weber 22" kettle is the most versatile grill ever made. You don't need any of the mastertouch ootions... I have both, and the original is so damn easy to use/ clean out. The lid also hangs very nicely on the bowl.

I've got 4 Kettles including an 18" smokey joe... And you definitely want to stick with the 22.

Great deal! Enjoy!
The only thing I would like on the original that the others have is the ash catcher, I'm sure its possible to just buy that part and attach it onto the OG as it looks to be the same size and dimension for the 22" Kettles ...
Feb 5, 2004
979 posts
89 upvotes
Jet007 wrote: The only thing I would like on the original that the others have is the ash catcher, I'm sure its possible to just buy that part and attach it onto the OG as it looks to be the same size and dimension for the 22" Kettles ...
You can buy the ash catcher part separately. It fits directly without any disassembly or modification.

https://www.grillspot.ca/review/product/list/id/5313/
https://www.weber.com/US/en/accessories ... 65143.html

Went a few years with the original tray catcher thinking it was fine with me. Installed the ash catcher this summer. Now I wish I did it years ago.

So much more convenient...I can do 3-4 big cooks without worrying about the ash, when before I had to empty the almost tray every time.
Deal Addict
Feb 21, 2005
1073 posts
451 upvotes
just wondering if this grill comes with a gauge to check the internal temperature? If not how do you determine what temperature is in the grill
Mar 12, 2011
247 posts
71 upvotes
Just pay the229 for the premium version on Amazon ... You can't live without the upgrades trust me
Frugal, thrifty, cheap, call it what you may. I'll call it genius
Deal Addict
Feb 21, 2005
1073 posts
451 upvotes
janothemano wrote: Just pay the229 for the premium version on Amazon ... You can't live without the upgrades trust me

Can you link? I can find it.
Deal Addict
Feb 10, 2003
1352 posts
1283 upvotes
Calgary
Picked one up at Westbrook Walmart in Calgary for $80 after watching stocktrack religiously.
3 left on the shelf + 1 assembled floor model left last night.

I think better off to buy this + the OEM ash catcher for $50 and a wireless probe thermometer with multiple probes to measure grill temp and meat temp (way more accurate and useful than dome temp) for less than the price of a fancier model.
Apr 4, 2010
139 posts
147 upvotes
Vancouver
It's now 75 at the Maple Ridge store in BC
Deal Addict
Nov 22, 2012
2008 posts
2044 upvotes
VANCOUVER
Anyone buy a SNS, slow and sear in Canada? Or just direct from US?
Mar 14, 2006
557 posts
204 upvotes
Vancouver
bitbitbit wrote: It's now 75 at the Maple Ridge store in BC
Oh man, that is an hour drive from where I'm at, but half price might be worth it
Mar 14, 2006
557 posts
204 upvotes
Vancouver
janothemano wrote: Just pay the229 for the premium version on Amazon ... You can't live without the upgrades trust me
From what I've gathered, there are only 3 main differences between the OG and Premium Kettle

- Hinged Cooking Grate
- Lid Thermometer
- Ash Catcher

Not sure with the sale price, that these 3 items are worth a $150 premium. You can buy the Ash Catcher and install it on the OG, lid thermometer isn't very accurate from lots of reviews and you would get your own anyways to add into the BBQ and the cooking grate is plated steel and I would personally go with an aftermarket one that is maybe carbon steel or cast iron myself. For me, using that money to go towards more quality aftermarket parts a better choice.
Jan 24, 2016
173 posts
99 upvotes
Thanks OP! Got one Regina area. 4 left as of 12:30pm
Images
  • IMG_20200820_122559.jpg
Deal Addict
Sep 15, 2015
1137 posts
1082 upvotes
Mooooonnn
b31770 wrote: Anyone buy a SNS, slow and sear in Canada? Or just direct from US?
Google bro n sear
1. Buy cheap, buy twice
2. Don’t buy because it’s cheap. Buy it when needed or it brings convenience/happiness/better quality in life
3. Buy now think (regret/return) later
4. If the gut says don’t tell your lady, don’t!

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)