Expired Hot Deals

[Walmart] Wood FoldAway Rocking Bassinet $40 (YMMV)

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 1st, 2021 10:35 am
[OP]
Nov 8, 2011
877 posts
406 upvotes
NEPEAN

[Walmart] Wood FoldAway Rocking Bassinet $40 (YMMV)

Picked up this bassinet after wife mentioned she wanted it. Noticed it said "available at nearby stores for $40" so I checked and sure enough there were 3 local to me.

Regular price is $150 and it's on for $40. It's relatively big, but nice simple bassinet that can rock a few degrees side to side. Folds in and out really easily.

Stocktrack: https://stocktrack.ca/?s=wm&upc=7445111913
Last edited by TomRFD on Jan 27th, 2021 6:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: added price to title
14 replies
Deal Addict
Feb 27, 2006
4647 posts
124 upvotes
Oakville
How accurate is stocktrack compared to Walmarts own inventory checker
[OP]
Nov 8, 2011
877 posts
406 upvotes
NEPEAN
M.D. wrote: How accurate is stocktrack compared to Walmarts own inventory checker
For me, so far, it has been MORE accurate!

This item said 'out of stock' at the store near me on the Walmart site, but when I checked Stocktrack, it showed 3. So, I went anyways and sure enough, there were 3 on the floor.

Also last week, I wanted to pick up the breast pump someone posted for $200. Walmart site showed 'out of stock' at the store near me. Went to check anyways as Stocktrack showed 3, and there was 1 on the floor. I didn't ask if they had the other 2 in the back.

If site says none in stock, but Stocktrack shows some, I would say it is worth checking. If both say 0 stock, I would assume there is none.
Feb 20, 2019
138 posts
214 upvotes
Montreal
I guess this is a non-essential good so I wouldn't be sold in-store in QC at the moment.

Walmart website doesn't indicate in stock in my store, but stocktrack does... does anyone know if they do phone transaction (if ever they have it in stock?) for curbside pickup?
Deal Addict
Feb 27, 2006
4647 posts
124 upvotes
Oakville
nickwa wrote: For me, so far, it has been MORE accurate!

This item said 'out of stock' at the store near me on the Walmart site, but when I checked Stocktrack, it showed 3. So, I went anyways and sure enough, there were 3 on the floor.

Also last week, I wanted to pick up the breast pump someone posted for $200. Walmart site showed 'out of stock' at the store near me. Went to check anyways as Stocktrack showed 3, and there was 1 on the floor. I didn't ask if they had the other 2 in the back.

If site says none in stock, but Stocktrack shows some, I would say it is worth checking. If both say 0 stock, I would assume there is none.
How does storetrack keep such accurate info?
[OP]
Nov 8, 2011
877 posts
406 upvotes
NEPEAN
M.D. wrote: How does storetrack keep such accurate info?
No idea, to be honest.
Jun 6, 2004
600 posts
69 upvotes
Calgary
Thanks OP! Pickup one at Northland Walmart in Calgary. Stocktrack was accurate. One left on shelf as of 12:30 MST. The shelf tag says $60.
Deal Addict
Oct 13, 2009
1785 posts
1212 upvotes
Ottawa
M.D. wrote: How does storetrack keep such accurate info?
A fellow RFD member @seafish built stocktrack . He actually is querying the backend of Walmart’s inventory system. Give him a donation if you can afford it on his site :)
May 22, 2011
3 posts
1 upvote
Awesome post! Bought one in Deerfoot Meadows in Calgary for my wife in her 2nd trimester. First purchase in our nursery. Stocktrack appears quite accurate.
Deal Addict
Mar 19, 2005
1267 posts
127 upvotes
None at Royal oak Walmart in Calgary. One more open box left at Deerfoot Meadows after buying one; so there was an extra one than what the tracker showed?
BennyT wrote: Awesome post! Bought one in Deerfoot Meadows in Calgary for my wife in her 2nd trimester. First purchase in our nursery. Stocktrack appears quite accurate.
May 22, 2011
3 posts
1 upvote
I didn't see an open box package when I went.. maybe it was the timing between when you and I went and someone returned one?
May 29, 2018
22 posts
5 upvotes
Thanks OP! Picked up the last one in Kitchener. Stocktrack showed 1 left and it was there.
Oct 14, 2017
734 posts
721 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks OP!

Picked up one at 2160 Burnhamthorpe location. There was one left.