Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Walmart

Xbox Series X, $599.96 in stock

• Last Updated:
  • May 20th, 2021 11:09 am
Deal Fanatic
Aug 3, 2008
5408 posts
11430 upvotes
Ottawa

[Walmart] Xbox Series X, $599.96 in stock

Just came back in stock, 2600 units.
Cheers!
Last edited by seafish on May 18th, 2021 4:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
26 replies
Deal Addict
Apr 4, 2017
1649 posts
2330 upvotes
ManCaveGamer wrote: Series S better deal
Depends on your situation, but for the most part, the X is worth the extra $249.
Deal Addict
Jun 28, 2017
2089 posts
1562 upvotes
IHavocI wrote: Depends on your situation, but for the most part, the X is worth the extra $249.
The PS5 is worth the extra $30 haha kidding both are great consoles, just wanted to say it before someone else did
Deal Expert
Feb 24, 2018
27157 posts
37131 upvotes
Are folks sharing their Xbox gamer tags on RFD for online gaming among the 30-somethings here?
I aim to be inclusive and considerate of others in my posts. If I fall short of that mark, feel free to let me know in good faith, and where appropriate, I'll edit my posts. Thank you.
Deal Addict
Sep 7, 2014
2399 posts
3918 upvotes
Onterrible
Damn that's a lot of stock, but 400 gone in a few minutes...wild.
Completely different use-case, my friend. Anyone who was looking for one of these has surely seen the tons of stock for the Series S and are looking for the X.

Not sure you can classify a deal being better if they do different things.

Better value, maaaaaybe could be argued,
shayne85 wrote: The PS5 is worth the extra $30 haha kidding both are great consoles, just wanted to say it before someone else did
A true RFDer would have them both, and preordered from Shopper's, AND using PC Optimum Points Winking Face
Last edited by ChippewaBarr on May 18th, 2021 3:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 28, 2005
7805 posts
3862 upvotes
Germany
So tempting, but I haven't turned on my Xbox One X or PS4 Pro in like...5 months. Is there anything new and unique out or is it still the AC re-hash cycle?
Jul 7, 2013
214 posts
69 upvotes
TROIS-RIVIERES
unshavenyak wrote: So tempting, but I haven't turned on my Xbox One X or PS4 Pro in like...5 months. Is there anything new and unique out or is it still the AC re-hash cycle?
With fps boost feature they bring more and more 60fps xbox one title .

Tought im still waiting for need for speed games to be 60 fps wirth the feature or other games i used to play at 30 to see the différence.
Check the list.

But i guess the list grow so fast now there is 100 titles i think that use fps boost.
Oct 30, 2017
5 posts
Got one.. ,. hopefully Walmart delivers!

Went out of stock at 1.50 on amazon.ca
Deal Addict
Aug 9, 2010
1341 posts
854 upvotes
Waterloo
unshavenyak wrote: So tempting, but I haven't turned on my Xbox One X or PS4 Pro in like...5 months. Is there anything new and unique out or is it still the AC re-hash cycle?
PS5 Owner since launch here, the short answer is no, there’s nothing particularly new or exciting at the moment that justifies upgrading.

The exclusives are nice, sure, but nothing must have IMO. That said, it’s a HUGE quality of life boost in terms of gameplay smoothness and load times - night and day compared to PS4. Also it’s much quieter than the PS4 Pro hah.

I’m sure the Series X upgrade would be much of the same for the Xbox people out there. If you’re gaming and have got cash to spare it’s a wonderful investment, especially with game pass ultimate giving you access to such a wide variety of games.
Mar 6, 2019
608 posts
945 upvotes
Toronto
IMO, none at all. I regret trading in my One X to buy a Series X back in December, will probably list it on Kijiji at some point and just get a 4K Apple TV.
Deal Addict
Jul 21, 2011
1577 posts
2071 upvotes
Knowhere
X = can use the disks which can be found cheaply many places

S = only ms online store

In a long run, the used games will save a lot of money, and you can sell them again....
Deal Addict
Nov 14, 2017
1116 posts
2114 upvotes
Vancouver
OleSolskjaer wrote: IMO, none at all. I regret trading in my One X to buy a Series X back in December, will probably list it on Kijiji at some point and just get a 4K Apple TV.
Not sure why you regret it, aside from the monetary cost. I sold my one X for $280 and bought the series X $700. Well worth the $420 to upgrade for increased frame rate, faster load times and graphical increases. I've probably saved a good 10 hours on Battlefield and fortnite loading since I got it, and that's no exaggeration. Playing Rocket League and Fortnite in 120fps is Ok Hand SignOk Hand Sign.
Deal Guru
Mar 1, 2002
13237 posts
12065 upvotes
Toronto
If load times are your #1 concern, can get a 500gb ssd for the One X to tide you over until you're ready to upgrade. Makes a big difference for under $100, and use it to store Xbone games, etc. when you do upgrade. Also helps with pop in on some games.
Images
  • Screen-Shot-2018-11-24-at-4.04.22-PM.png
Last edited by Angultra on May 18th, 2021 5:31 pm, edited 4 times in total.
May 29, 2017
635 posts
553 upvotes
I want the ps5, but I don't know if I want to go to the point of making a twitter.... following a bunch of stock trackers jsut to play 4 games i have my eye on.
Feb 5, 2013
216 posts
130 upvotes
I have a One X and bought the Series X. For me, not a big gain as the One X was fantastic.

The PS5 I'll skip. My Ps4 collects dust since Gamepass became a reality.

What I really liked was the load times. If you have to replay levels, or your game takes time to load, with the Series is instant.

It is a big improvement from the Original Xbox or the PS4. But for those with the One X... you can wait more.

I am satisfied and will skip PS4 and sell all my extra hardware.
+
The Series X is fantastic, very silent and small. So for those who want to have Gamepass (100+ titles, some even at launch) you can't go wrong.

The appeal of the Ps5 exclusives... there are some good games but mostly story driven games. GamePass is much more varied, and you have also EA games.

For those new to Xbox, search for 12 month cards of Gold online, buy three of those and apply to your account. Then "upgrade" to gamepass for $1 or one montth, and get 36 months.

Fantastic deal once you do this.
Deal Addict
Oct 2, 2005
1800 posts
1445 upvotes
Montreal
BearBraz wrote:
The appeal of the Ps5 exclusives... there are some good games but mostly story driven games.
That's why I'm in no hurry to buy a PS5. I'll get one in a few years when their exclusives all have Hits editions for $20.
XSX with game pass for now.
IBM 701 | germanium diodes | 2000 multiplication or division operations per second | 2048 word memory on 72 tubes, 1024 bits per tube| 38-bit Accumulator | 36-bit Multiplier-Quotient | 2 IBM 726 magnetic tapes - 2x 2 million digit storage
Deal Addict
Jul 23, 2011
1459 posts
1302 upvotes
Gatineau
I love my Series S. Tbh been using it so much more than my PS5.
Maybe I can build a house with all the boxes from stuff I've bought off RFD

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)