Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Walmart

Xbox Series X Wireless Headset $75 (possible price error)

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 14th, 2021 6:47 pm
Mar 16, 2015
129 posts
92 upvotes
vancouver
If the order does not gets cancelled and walmart sends the wired version, does that warrants a credit card chargeback? Surely this is false advertisement.
another one.
Deal Addict
Jul 23, 2005
2784 posts
1476 upvotes
Montréal, QC
It's clearly a mistake, but worth the try. Thanks op!
Dec 8, 2010
740 posts
1294 upvotes
Toronto
yawnzzz wrote: If the order does not gets cancelled and walmart sends the wired version, does that warrants a credit card chargeback? Surely this is false advertisement.
No. You get to return the item for a full refund of what you paid, and you can complain to Walmart customer service to try to get a $5 courtesy credit.
Deal Addict
Dec 26, 2010
2291 posts
1411 upvotes
Kamloops, BC
Chrno wrote: For those taking a chance, if you get it and it's not the wireless one, do not open the package. Walmart (and many other retailers) do not take back opened headphones.
If you did open the package though they’ll still take it back since it’s the wrong product.
Deal Expert
Oct 19, 2003
20191 posts
8259 upvotes
Toronto (Bloor West …
It's right there in the listing, 889842748031 is wired model... you're just going to make work for yourself to return it.
Jul 9, 2009
442 posts
108 upvotes
Vancouver
Pre-ordered this overpriced, possibly wireless headset.
Deal Addict
Aug 24, 2007
2629 posts
2736 upvotes
Ottawa
ssjlancer wrote: If you did open the package though they’ll still take it back since it’s the wrong product.
They'll likely try to argue with you about it first. Better to just keep the packaging unopened if you don't want it.
Dec 5, 2016
603 posts
876 upvotes
There is no way they're actually going to send out the wireless version, right? If the SKU is for the wired version the person in the warehouse is just going to pack the product with the matching SKU, right?
Deal Expert
Feb 24, 2018
24801 posts
32559 upvotes
This is still a lot of money for a device designed to transmit vile profanity and intense bigotry to tween boys across the internet.

Hopefully a quality device.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 11, 2003
6698 posts
1955 upvotes
redflagdealsguy wrote: This is still a lot of money for a device designed to transmit vile profanity and intense bigotry to tween boys across the internet.

Hopefully a quality device.
Or you could alternatively use it to listen to the audio in single player games / streaming apps, etc.
------He who dares, Rodders, he who dares------

Heatware Feedback eBay Feedback
X360 Live Gamertag: Frenzied360
Deal Addict
Sep 20, 2008
1513 posts
1152 upvotes
Edmonton
TouchMyBox wrote: There is no way they're actually going to send out the wireless version, right? If the SKU is for the wired version the person in the warehouse is just going to pack the product with the matching SKU, right?
That's what I think too.
Deal Addict
Dec 24, 2017
1201 posts
1188 upvotes
Ordered one. Even if wired it’s still a good deal. I have the wireless and these headsets are amazing.
Deal Addict
Jul 23, 2011
1429 posts
1169 upvotes
Gatineau
y'all going to be really disappointed when you receive the wired headset and realize Walmart just made a mistake
Maybe I can build a house with all the boxes from stuff I've bought off RFD
Deal Addict
Apr 21, 2008
1558 posts
1452 upvotes
Even if this is the wireless one, it seems to get some pretty horrible reviews for sound quality. Seems to be good features, decent build quality and bad sound.
Mar 11, 2019
683 posts
706 upvotes
chilli604 wrote: Will thus work with ps5? I need new head set
Yes but you will lay awake at night wondering why you didnt buy an xbox
Sep 23, 2008
930 posts
699 upvotes
I reckon with Quebec's strong consumer laws, anyone from Quebec who orders this will be entitled to get the wireless version, no? Someone correct me if I'm wrong.
Selling:
My Soul -- PM Me
Mar 11, 2019
683 posts
706 upvotes
I ordered. I already have a pair but damn they are so awesome. I also just boight a pair of G pro x wireless and they are also amazing. Plus the comfort level is heavenly. They hug my head like the baby Jesus would
Last edited by ATOMANTMAN on Sep 17th, 2021 2:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sep 26, 2013
541 posts
1060 upvotes
ATOMANTMAN wrote: Yes but you will lay awake at night wondering why you didnt buy an xbox
I own both and believe me the XBOX is way easier to get.