Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Walmart

Xbox Series X Wireless Headset $75 (possible price error)

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 14th, 2021 6:47 pm
Penalty Box
Feb 24, 2018
24796 posts
32534 upvotes
azraelluz wrote: I own both and believe me the XBOX is way easier to get.
And just generally a more likable console, I agree.
Mar 21, 2013
455 posts
379 upvotes
Ottawa, ON
Wish I didn't need another headset for Xbox. It's amazing that 0 of 4 headsets I own will let me chat on Series X, but all of them, wired, wireless dongle, Bluetooth, work out of the box on PS5.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 24, 2011
5776 posts
3924 upvotes
Toronto and London
redflagdealsguy wrote: And just generally a more likable console, I agree.
What does this even mean? You making love to it?
Sep 26, 2013
540 posts
1057 upvotes
redflagdealsguy wrote: And just generally a more likable console, I agree.
It's strange, i have been a all platform owner for every gen since the orignal xbox and a die-hard nintendo fan. i disliked every gen of the xbox and PS was just a better console IMO until this gen. I like the new xbox better. That's not because of the console itself but Sony as a company is turning to be more and more greedy. Xbox is more user friendly.
Deal Addict
Jan 26, 2017
1571 posts
2324 upvotes
TomRFD wrote: I took a chance too. Wanted the wireless headset for a while so if it actually comes, this is a wicked deal.
IN BEFORE the RFD Ethics Committee members and RFD Police saying this is not the time to be abusing retailers on pricing glitches/errors/multiple coupon usage etc. who can barely make ends meet... :rolleyes:
Deal Addict
Oct 1, 2020
1074 posts
2797 upvotes
Bebo123 wrote: IN BEFORE the RFD Ethics Committee members and RFD Police saying this is not the time to be abusing retailers on pricing glitches/errors/multiple coupon usage etc. who can barely make ends meet... :rolleyes:
If they're so in love with their almighty corporate overlords, how come their love isn't requited with being paid an actual living wage? These people disgust me, selling out their fellow man for a capitalist entity that exists to leech as much money as possible from society through tax loopholes, union busting, and worker abuse, rather than proportionally giving back to society as much as they earn.
Deal Addict
Oct 26, 2012
1177 posts
1859 upvotes
chilli604 wrote: Mine shipped already
Damn actually? If so that's probably a great sign given that the actual wired headsets don't come out until the 21st. If it shipped out today and we would assume that they actually shipped the product then it's probably indeed the already-released wireless headset
Deal Addict
Mar 21, 2007
2647 posts
2129 upvotes
The link in the op doesn't even seem to work anymore.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 27, 2015
5340 posts
7193 upvotes
Vegas Golden Knights…
Duuuuude wrote: The link in the op doesn't even seem to work anymore.
Because OP lied to us
Deal Addict
Mar 21, 2007
2647 posts
2129 upvotes
chilli604 wrote: Because OP lied to us
No he didn't hahaha. I was already able to order one, but tried to link in the OP again to see if they changed the description yet. Looks like they just got rid of it. Even on my order, I can't on the link for the item and there is no longer a picture either.
Dec 5, 2011
299 posts
71 upvotes
Saint-Leonard
Wet Banana wrote: I reckon with Quebec's strong consumer laws, anyone from Quebec who orders this will be entitled to get the wireless version, no? Someone correct me if I'm wrong.
I don't remember but i think yes.

Duuuuude wrote: No he didn't hahaha. I was already able to order one, but tried to link in the OP again to see if they changed the description yet. Looks like they just got rid of it. Even on my order, I can't on the link for the item and there is no longer a picture either.
Im sure they notice it and will probably honor it for those who ordered one.
Deal Addict
Aug 14, 2001
4893 posts
3414 upvotes
Yesva Scotia
Anyone receive anything yet?
😱
Deal Fanatic
Jul 27, 2015
5340 posts
7193 upvotes
Vegas Golden Knights…
I see they have the proper link up. They did mess up on the OP's post price.

Good Luck Everyone Thumbs Up Sign
Deal Fanatic
Mar 28, 2006
5498 posts
5145 upvotes
Toronto
b0ne wrote: Anyone receive anything yet?
My order history still says processing.

Not looking good.
Sep 2, 2021
65 posts
268 upvotes
chadw01 wrote: My order history still says processing.

Not looking good.
Same here. I've placed an other order at Walmart two days later and it shipped yesterday.

Both orders have the same ETA (today).
Deal Addict
Nov 7, 2013
1771 posts
2100 upvotes
Ottawa
DanP wrote: Even if this is the wireless one, it seems to get some pretty horrible reviews for sound quality. Seems to be good features, decent build quality and bad sound.
Both my kids have this and it's the best headset they've owned. Astro and Turtle Beach ones were crap for quality, connectivity and features by comparison. Also can connect to your phone and receive phone calls WHILE gaming.
Deal Addict
Apr 21, 2008
1558 posts
1452 upvotes
aidendanger wrote: Both my kids have this and it's the best headset they've owned. Astro and Turtle Beach ones were crap for quality, connectivity and features by comparison. Also can connect to your phone and receive phone calls WHILE gaming.
Yeah that makes sense with what i said. High on features, but low on actual audio quality.
Deal Addict
Nov 7, 2013
1771 posts
2100 upvotes
Ottawa
DanP wrote: Yeah that makes sense with what i said. High on features, but low on actual audio quality.
But the audio quality is great. So not sure why you think otherwise, but they're heavy in bass and required tweaking with the EQ. Now they sound amazing. They're not Seinheiser audiophile headphones....they're for gaming.

https://www.theverge.com/22325883/micro ... -10-review