Expired Hot Deals

[Walmart] YMMV $99 Netgear Arlo PRO Wireless Security System with 2 HD Cameras - White

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 24th, 2020 7:58 am
Deal Expert
Dec 26, 2010
19131 posts
5553 upvotes
Good haul today:

Arlo 2 camera system $49
Sandisk Ultra 16 GB flash card $3
Western Digital My Passport 256 GB SSD $29

Not bad for getting up an hour early...
Deal Addict
Sep 28, 2010
1257 posts
360 upvotes
Surrey
DougO wrote: Good haul today:

Arlo 2 camera system $49
Sandisk Ultra 16 GB flash card $3
Western Digital My Passport 256 GB SSD $29

Not bad for getting up an hour early...
Do you have a link for the ssd?
Dec 13, 2008
336 posts
115 upvotes
EmmaD47816 wrote: Can someone kindly pm me receipt?
Are you able to price match with another Walmart?
I'm just here for the deals....
Deal Expert
Mar 22, 2007
27028 posts
6402 upvotes
Hamilton
DrDoomsday wrote: How do you know?
He’s the manager duh
$35/10GB Koodo
$120/3Months PM
Sep 16, 2011
38 posts
31 upvotes
Toronto
LurkerForALongTime wrote: Can't find anything about final/clearance sale on the receipt.
The receipt wouldn't show if it's clearance/final sale. They are able to tell by the price (it's rounded to full dollars). I've tried to return something before because I legitimately changed my mind, and they wouldn't accept it so I had to sell on kijiji to get my money back.
Apr 27, 2012
706 posts
489 upvotes
Ottawa
How do these compare to blink xt2 cameras?
Dec 23, 2011
77 posts
50 upvotes
SCARBOROUGH
nimz wrote: Went a store that showed 2 stock but they didn't have any. Lady refused to go check in the back as she said everything we have is out here.
I hate it when the employee refuse to be helpful. That's what they are paid to do. Provide customer service.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 17, 2006
6833 posts
5736 upvotes
North York
quickfg2 wrote: I hate it when the employee refuse to be helpful. That's what they are paid to do. Provide customer service.
maybe she had already checked the back for the past 15 customers who asked the same thing.
16th was the last straw - she snapped
Oct 7, 2004
391 posts
208 upvotes
konsensei wrote: maybe she had already checked the back for the past 15 customers who asked the same thing.
16th was the last straw
Agreed...I've always found stock track to be pretty accurate so odd that someone earlier on the phone said we have it available. All good, wallet is safe!
Deal Addict
Feb 19, 2014
3145 posts
2021 upvotes
Langley
These are the worst camera's EVER.

Think about this. Who is going to remember to CHARGE these cameras? Let's see... Not my dad or my friend, so they essentially have expensive paperweights that are suspended on their houses... these are so useless..
Just run cable, take the headache in the beginning and you don't have to worry about charging them.

The time you need the footage, I guarantee your camera will be dead from low battery. What's the point?
Deal Fanatic
Nov 21, 2011
9546 posts
1946 upvotes
Edmonton
konsensei wrote: maybe she had already checked the back for the past 15 customers who asked the same thing.
16th was the last straw - she snapped
She should probably communicate that then. I've run into the same issue many times. Now I ask "who should I talk to that will check the back?" and that always ends up with either them going to check or someone who actually cares a bit about customer service. Even if they're not actually doing a thorough check back there they're at least going through the paces.
Deal Addict
Dec 3, 2005
1817 posts
821 upvotes
Scarborough
jellytime wrote: These are the worst camera's EVER.

Think about this. Who is going to remember to CHARGE these cameras? Let's see... Not my dad or my friend, so they essentially have expensive paperweights that are suspended on their houses... these are so useless..
Just run cable, take the headache in the beginning and you don't have to worry about charging them.

The time you need the footage, I guarantee your camera will be dead from low battery. What's the point?
you can plug these in. i believe added features when plug in. also the app where you view the footage will tell you when the battery is low.
Deal Addict
Feb 19, 2014
3145 posts
2021 upvotes
Langley
Uberclk wrote: you can plug these in. i believe added features when plug in. also the app where you view the footage will tell you when the battery is low.
My initial post was hyperbolic. I apologize.

In short, plug them in then.