Expired Hot Deals

[Walmart] YMMV Bose Noise Cancelling 700 Headphones $299 (Select Walmart Locations)

  • Last Updated:
  • Oct 31st, 2020 11:50 pm
Deal Addict
Dec 11, 2011
1469 posts
1201 upvotes
Pallet Town
akashd wrote: According to stock tracker there's one store an hour drive away that has it for $299, but when I call in to ask, the person says it's $479. Could stock tracker be wrong?
It's possible, but in my experience if you call in the person just checks the shelf and looks at the tag without scanning it. I've had it where the CSR says the price on the tag, but when it scans it's a lower price
[OP]
Newbie
Nov 12, 2018
22 posts
37 upvotes
I would call again and ask them to scan it, there are (rare) instances where stocktracker is wrong.
Member
Nov 22, 2017
201 posts
213 upvotes
None near me in lower mainland (at least according to stock tracker...)
Sr. Member
User avatar
Sep 15, 2015
657 posts
451 upvotes
Mooooonnn
Note unlike qc35, this unit can not fold...
1. Buy cheap, buy twice
2. Don’t buy because it’s cheap. Buy it when needed or it brings convenience/happiness/better quality in life
3. Buy now think (regret/return) later
4. If the gut says don’t tell your lady, don’t!
Newbie
Jun 4, 2017
9 posts
6 upvotes
Can confirm this is indeed true. Went in, got the Bose 700, the rep stood in astonishment for a solid 5 seconds when he saw the price and I left like the happiest person on the planet lol. Thanks @RandomUser2!

PS I am in the Hamilton, ON area in case someone is interested in getting any around here
Newbie
Dec 7, 2012
44 posts
20 upvotes
akashd wrote: Can confirm this is indeed true. Went in, got the Bose 700, the rep stood in astonishment for a solid 5 seconds when he saw the price and I left like the happiest person on the planet lol. Thanks @RandomUser2!

PS I am in the Hamilton, ON area in case someone is interested in getting any around here
Did Stocktrack say 299 for your store or 479?
Newbie
Jun 4, 2017
9 posts
6 upvotes
Sirocco wrote: Did Stocktrack say 299 for your store or 479?
Stocktrack showed my store as 299. I didn't try any store that Stocktrack showed as 479.
Deal Guru
Jun 15, 2012
13611 posts
7329 upvotes
Southern Ontario
Stoney Creek has 1 at $299 if you can find it. Everywhere else in/around Hamilton is $479

fwiw I've had these for a while, amazing ANC but not as comfortable as QC35i/ii, in the foreground are my wife's XM3 also a great pair of ANC over ear headphones.

Image
Newbie
Jun 4, 2017
9 posts
6 upvotes
AncasterRFD wrote: Stoney Creek has 1 at $299 if you can find it. Everywhere else in/around Hamilton is $479

fwiw I've had these for a while, amazing ANC but not as comfortable as QC35i/ii, in the foreground are my wife's XM3 also a great pair of ANC over ear headphones.

Image
The Stoney Creek one is the one I went to, haha. So I doubt there are anymore (if you're specifically trying to get the black ones)
Deal Addict
User avatar
Nov 1, 2005
1235 posts
612 upvotes
AncasterRFD wrote: Stoney Creek has 1 at $299 if you can find it. Everywhere else in/around Hamilton is $479

fwiw I've had these for a while, amazing ANC but not as comfortable as QC35i/ii, in the foreground are my wife's XM3 also a great pair of ANC over ear headphones.
Which of the 3 do you think is the best?
Deal Guru
Jun 15, 2012
13611 posts
7329 upvotes
Southern Ontario
CantMissADeal wrote: Which of the 3 do you think is the best?
Start at 5:30:



Notes:
- 700’s currently can’t turn off audio on/off prompt, if set to auto off after a certain time, it’ll wake you
- 700’s will actively listen for Alexa, Sony you must press the button
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jul 23, 2005
1986 posts
700 upvotes
Montréal, QC
AncasterRFD wrote: Stoney Creek has 1 at $299 if you can find it. Everywhere else in/around Hamilton is $479

fwiw I've had these for a while, amazing ANC but not as comfortable as QC35i/ii, in the foreground are my wife's XM3 also a great pair of ANC over ear headphones.

Image
How is the comfort between QC35 and XM3?
Deal Guru
Jun 15, 2012
13611 posts
7329 upvotes
Southern Ontario
Clee wrote: How is the comfort between QC35 and XM3?
QC35I/II wins. It’s those proprietary cloud-like ear pads. Made the mistake of replacing them with 3rd party, not as comfortable. Replaced them again later, got genuine from Bose before passing them to my kid. No break-in, comfy from the get go.
Newbie
Nov 17, 2019
36 posts
20 upvotes
akashd wrote: The Stoney Creek one is the one I went to, haha. So I doubt there are anymore (if you're specifically trying to get the black ones)
Stocktrack says the stock as zero but extra as 2. What does that mean?

Top