Expired Hot Deals

Walmart

YMMV Instant Pot Duo Crisp plus Air Fryer $149.97

  • Last Updated:
  • Sep 21st, 2020 11:32 am
[OP]
Newbie
Mar 1, 2020
14 posts
124 upvotes

[Walmart] YMMV Instant Pot Duo Crisp plus Air Fryer $149.97

Saw Instant Pot Duo Crisp plus Air Fryer at Walmart SquareOne Mississauga for $149.97. Lowest Price I've seen for it.
PXL_20200912_202841230.jpg
Last edited by LurkerForALongTime on Sep 12th, 2020 8:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
27 replies
Sr. Member
Jan 17, 2009
778 posts
397 upvotes
Toronto
damn, I already have an instant pot and wanted the air fryer lid.. but just the lid is $100
Member
Jan 16, 2013
260 posts
287 upvotes
Calgary
$249 in Calgary. This is ymmv
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jul 23, 2005
2202 posts
918 upvotes
Montréal, QC
249 in Montréal :(
Sr. Member
Jul 6, 2010
813 posts
1663 upvotes
Toronto
And in one fell swoop, my wife entered the world of pressure cooking, air frying, and dehydrating.
Thanks, OP!
i am upside down
Newbie
Jul 25, 2020
10 posts
4 upvotes
Ah, do you think the price will be changed for other stores too?
Deal Expert
Dec 26, 2010
20957 posts
6695 upvotes
I'll wait for Black Friday again. But this is a good price if you can find stock at a store.
Deal Expert
User avatar
Jan 27, 2004
15433 posts
3863 upvotes
Waiting for $100
2007 - Ipod Video (TD), Ipod Shuffle (GM)
2006 - Ipod Nano (TD)
2005 - Ipod Shuffle (TD)
Jr. Member
Nov 9, 2014
137 posts
214 upvotes
Toronto, ON
I managed to get an instant pot ultra 6qt for under $100 tax and ship included from 2ndturn auctions (best buy auction site). Brand new too. If you have access to that, it would be a really awesome deal
Sr. Member
Oct 21, 2006
626 posts
119 upvotes
damojo wrote: I managed to get an instant pot ultra 6qt for under $100 tax and ship included from 2ndturn auctions (best buy auction site). Brand new too. If you have access to that, it would be a really awesome deal
unless you are 2 or less, 6qrt is too small
Jr. Member
Nov 9, 2014
137 posts
214 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Hood_Rep wrote: unless you are 2 or less, 6qrt is too small
Didn't realize this was for the 8. Oops
Member
Mar 8, 2009
420 posts
69 upvotes
Toronto
Hood_Rep wrote: unless you are 2 or less, 6qrt is too small
I think it depends... I have the 6 quart and I use it to cook meals for 4-5 all the time. Instant Pot themselves even recommend it for 3-6 people. The 3 quart is definitely too small. Even if you're cooking for 1-2, the size makes it hard to cook some recipes.
Sr. Member
Oct 21, 2006
626 posts
119 upvotes
bimmer35 wrote: I think it depends... I have the 6 quart and I use it to cook meals for 4-5 all the time. Instant Pot themselves even recommend it for 3-6 people. The 3 quart is definitely too small. Even if you're cooking for 1-2, the size makes it hard to cook some recipes.
you are over-filling your pot
best to get the 8qt
Deal Addict
Nov 2, 2005
4331 posts
1601 upvotes
WFH
Hood_Rep wrote: you are over-filling your pot
best to get the 8qt
Sounds like you're overeating.
Best to get the 6qt ;)
Sr. Member
Oct 21, 2006
626 posts
119 upvotes
dirtmover wrote: Sounds like you're overeating.
Best to get the 6qt ;)
lol
seriously, the 8qt gives you a lot more flexibility if you are cooking for 4+ (e.g. if you have guests, etc) or want to cook larger batches to freeze or eat over several meals

Top