Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Walmart

Walmart [YMMV] - PS4/XBOne Mincraft Pack - $5

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 7th, 2015 9:17 pm
[OP]
Feb 25, 2006
411 posts
109 upvotes
Kelowna, BC

[Walmart] Walmart [YMMV] - PS4/XBOne Mincraft Pack - $5

YMMV on Stores. This was found at the Kelowna Store for $5.

PS4 Minecraft plus Icon Dual Charge Station

http://www.walmart.ca/en/ip/ps4-minecra ... 0190045971

Xbox One Minecraft plus Icon Play n Charge Kit

http://www.walmart.ca/en/ip/xbox-one-mi ... 0190045974
15 replies
[OP]
Feb 25, 2006
411 posts
109 upvotes
Kelowna, BC
From what I have been able to see without entering a number of postal codes, its $5 in Kelowna, $15 in Penticton, and regular price on Vancouver Island.
May 9, 2012
857 posts
230 upvotes
Montreal
Its a clearence item.YMMV. can not be price matched.
Deal Addict
Feb 12, 2011
3156 posts
6012 upvotes
London, Ontario
Thanked you for a great post even though it's not for everyone; it seems to be local to where you are only as it shows $29.99 in London.
Deal Guru
Jul 19, 2012
14724 posts
4852 upvotes
Montreal
$29.96 everywhere near me.
My last and final digital game I purchased at PSN from those Sony Devils was on November 22, 2020 - Ban that Sorny!
Deal Addict
Mar 2, 2012
1345 posts
314 upvotes
NEWMARKET
Sooooooooooo, no one has actually FOUND this for $5? Can we dump this thread? It seems to be "needle in a haystack" YMMV, and with no proof that it is actually TRUE.
Dec 10, 2013
412 posts
151 upvotes
KITCHENER
Farmhouse wrote: Sooooooooooo, no one has actually FOUND this for $5? Can we dump this thread? It seems to be "needle in a haystack" YMMV, and with no proof that it is actually TRUE.
can you read through the extremely short thread [...]?

"its $5 in Kelowna" dont believe it goto walmart.ca search for the item, change to a kelowna postal code and see it show $5 clearance. here's a postal code for you to use V1Y 6H2
... pretty easy to get from google maps...
May 9, 2015
359 posts
149 upvotes
Richmond Hill, ON
the xbox one version is out of stock at the Kelowna location, anywhere else with the $5 xbox one version?

I will try to PM both the ps4 and xbox one versions this weekend, it will be hard work finding a store willing to do it :cry:

I spend a whole afternoon last time trying to pm the only walmart store with 32gb vita card for $40, tried many bestbuys and walmarts, but finally got it.

if you are able to pm this minecraft set somewhere, both ps4 and xbone, please let me know the store location and name.
Dec 10, 2013
412 posts
151 upvotes
KITCHENER
desiringdeals wrote: the xbox one version is out of stock at the Kelowna location, anywhere else with the $5 xbox one version?

I will try to PM both the ps4 and xbox one versions this weekend, it will be hard work finding a store willing to do it :cry:

I spend a whole afternoon last time trying to pm the only walmart store with 32gb vita card for $40, tried many bestbuys and walmarts, but finally got it.

if you are able to pm this minecraft set somewhere, both ps4 and xbone, please let me know the store location and name.
if you can find somewhere that'll do it pick me up a ps4 copy!
Deal Addict
Oct 13, 2009
2334 posts
2126 upvotes
Ottawa
Was going to try today... Sadly Kelowna is now 19.99 this is dead. Penticton is 15 but OOS so PM would be tough.
Nov 6, 2009
75 posts
85 upvotes
Just for info, it is now 10$ at WM in Quebec City. Not 5$ but still a good price I think.

Edit: I saw a bin with the ps4 version only. Don't know if the XBO version is at that price tho.