Expired Hot Deals

Walmart

Yugioh (ghost from the past) aka BLUE EYES WHITE DRAGON [1st edition] $25!

• Last Updated:
  • May 16th, 2021 2:23 am
[OP]
Deal Guru
Oct 21, 2015
10473 posts
76227 upvotes
Ontario

[Walmart] Yugioh (ghost from the past) aka BLUE EYES WHITE DRAGON [1st edition] $25!

⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆
8 replies
Aug 1, 2016
394 posts
717 upvotes
Game got too complicated and stupid when they started adding all this XYZ and pendulum summoning crap. Synchros were my limit after that I was like I'm out.
Deal Addict
Feb 13, 2015
2178 posts
2294 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
Who still buys this?
😎Thanks RFD😎
Deal Addict
Nov 25, 2007
3482 posts
939 upvotes
Toronto
DannyH17 wrote: Game got too complicated and stupid when they started adding all this XYZ and pendulum summoning crap. Synchros were my limit after that I was like I'm out.
It’s worse now. Imagine someone on the first turn, taking 10 minutes to set up their board, and on your turn you give up because you can’t break the board. That’s yugioh 2021.
Jul 15, 2017
367 posts
137 upvotes
Toronto
Can you even checkout with these? Thought non-essential aisles were closed.
Nov 28, 2019
25 posts
70 upvotes
Just an FYI for people who want to casual collect these, OP got it wrong, there's NO BLUE EYES WHITE DRAGON in this set. The cover art is Blue eyes alternative white dragon, which is not the same as the original. You will be disappointed if you expect to pull a blue eyes white dragon, because there's none.
Feb 4, 2007
634 posts
440 upvotes
This is still a thing?! Wow... It's a blast from the past
Jun 21, 2017
334 posts
714 upvotes
metamon wrote: Just an FYI for people who want to casual collect these, OP got it wrong, there's NO BLUE EYES WHITE DRAGON in this set. The cover art is Blue eyes alternative white dragon, which is not the same as the original. You will be disappointed if you expect to pull a blue eyes white dragon, because there's none.
Ah yes Blue Eyes Alternative White Dragon. Everyone's fave. Listens to the Weeknd and some EDM claims they're into Alternative music.

Hipster dragons