Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Walmart

Zojirushi 3 cup rice cooker for $49 - YMMV (only few stores)

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 14th, 2021 3:14 pm
Dec 18, 2004
215 posts
124 upvotes
Was at the store today in ottawa and was looking for a water boiler phantom stock. Disappointed that I didn’t get a boiler I figured I’d see what else was there. Spotted these without a tag. Scanned at $20. Got one for my mom and one for MiL. Very happy!
Dec 2, 2018
29 posts
119 upvotes
SirLurksAlot wrote: Was at the store today in ottawa and was looking for a water boiler phantom stock. Disappointed that I didn’t get a boiler I figured I’d see what else was there. Spotted these without a tag. Scanned at $20. Got one for my mom and one for MiL. Very happy!
Hi

Which location did you go to in Ottawa and we’re there any left?
Dec 9, 2007
92 posts
23 upvotes
Does walmart price match their prices between stores? I see the price is at $179.98 at majority at the stores in GVRD and there's only 1 store that has it for $49, but at 0 stock. Would it be possible to buy it at full price at one location and return/price match it at another location with the cheaper price?
Nov 26, 2015
867 posts
630 upvotes
Ontario
FYI

Burlington dundas location, I went to look for this almost 1 month ago when there was 4 left. I could not find any on the shelf anywhere.

Then a few days later, it went down to 3 left. So good luck if you want to attempt to find it. I did NOT ask anybody to help locate though.
Deal Addict
Oct 1, 2020
1074 posts
2797 upvotes
Xtrema wrote: $200 for $50. Do you even care if it's not MIJ?
But how am I gonna flex on guests who come over if it's not JDM?
Dec 9, 2001
812 posts
585 upvotes
Vancouver
I've been watching this one the past few weeks very closely.
The sale has been going on for awhile, I think a few weeks or even over a month. Just keep an eye on the stores still selling it for full price.
Today one of the stores that had it at full price dropped it, and I just happened to check in the morning and managed to snag one that was sitting on the shelf.

I'm guessing the full price stores will eventually clear it out.
Dec 9, 2001
812 posts
585 upvotes
Vancouver
EmpressLisaSu wrote: But how am I gonna flex on guests who come over if it's not JDM?
The JDM model goes in your show kitchen, alongside with your Wolf and Sub Zero appliances.
The made in China version goes where the real cooking happens in the back room with the cheaper appliances.

That's how most people flex nowadays, anyway.
Oct 22, 2013
434 posts
286 upvotes
NORTH YORK
thanks op. I grabbed last one from my local walmart.
Jan 27, 2009
773 posts
881 upvotes
Edmonton
Thanks OP. My local Walmart was selling them at $178 when I checked yesterday. The price drops to $49 today.
Managed to pick one up!
Jan 27, 2009
773 posts
881 upvotes
Edmonton
ShocWave wrote: The JDM model goes in your show kitchen, alongside with your Wolf and Sub Zero appliances.
The made in China version goes where the real cooking happens in the back room with the cheaper appliances.

That's how most people flex nowadays, anyway.
I have the JDM 5 cups for everyday use. This mini 3 cups will be going with me camping!
I won't feel bad in case breaking this $50 rice cooker instead of my $800 JDM National.
Dec 9, 2001
812 posts
585 upvotes
Vancouver
Speaking of Made in Japan, how is Tiger?
I noticed all the boxes at Walmart say Made in Japan on them.
Deal Expert
Jan 27, 2004
17345 posts
4729 upvotes
3 cups? too small...
2007 - Ipod Video (TD), Ipod Shuffle (GM)
2006 - Ipod Nano (TD)
2005 - Ipod Shuffle (TD)
Deal Expert
Jan 27, 2004
17345 posts
4729 upvotes
IKnowUSexy wrote: good enough for 4 people family.
not enough...we have family of 4 and we r using 10 cups..LOL

i would say min 5 cups..
2007 - Ipod Video (TD), Ipod Shuffle (GM)
2006 - Ipod Nano (TD)
2005 - Ipod Shuffle (TD)
Deal Fanatic
Nov 11, 2008
8761 posts
2393 upvotes
synbest wrote: The bowl size is way too small unless you want to desperately watch your carbs intake every day... and way slow for cooking such a small bowl of rice for at least 40 mint?! I bought one for $49 but regrated the purchase and returned it in Vaughan 3600 Major Mack location. The original price is totally inflated. Not worth the money even at $49.
That's quite normal. Should have posted here. Somewhat would love to take it off your hands even if it's used.
Oct 23, 2011
238 posts
196 upvotes
just came back from Walmart Aurora store, they still have 2 left
Deal Addict
Feb 10, 2004
1036 posts
165 upvotes
Toronto
hitonono wrote: just came back from Walmart Aurora store, they still have 2 left
Where? Cant find them, or all gone :(
Dec 1, 2020
25 posts
66 upvotes
Found one couple weeks ago, it was hidden among other boxes. Resold since it was kind of small, got extra money for steak that day Face With Tears Of Joy
Deal Guru
Feb 10, 2007
13296 posts
4636 upvotes
1 cup = 2 bowls of rice

if your family eat 10 cups every meal, then you are just big eaters
kiasu wrote: not enough...we have family of 4 and we r using 10 cups..LOL

i would say min 5 cups..
[self promotion rule violation, removed twice already][self promotion rule violation, removed twice already]Trolling or Threadcrapping Trolling - woooooooo 3k on a laptop woooooooo 3k on a laptop woooooooo 3k on a laptop woooooooo 3k on a laptop