Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Walmart

Zojirushi 3 cup rice cooker for $49 - YMMV (only few stores)

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 14th, 2021 3:14 pm
Sep 30, 2010
440 posts
157 upvotes
Markham
simplypop wrote: Walmart ours stuff on hold ? I’m surprised someone picks up the phone and actually made an effort to look for the item.
She was actually super nice and went to do a visual check for me and then put it on hold for me to pick up!
Jan 12, 2017
713 posts
2092 upvotes
siulongluiy wrote: She was actually super nice and went to do a visual check for me and then put it on hold for me to pick up!
Some staffs are really nice and doing great job there.
Jun 18, 2012
51 posts
77 upvotes
MONTR
I'm dying to get my hands on one.
I try to use stocktrack for stores near me ( Montreal QC Canada)
And.it either shows 179$ whit 0 in stock
Or N/A.

Not sure what I can do, call every single store ? To check inventory and price for me ? ;(
Mar 8, 2009
310 posts
726 upvotes
Toronto
rexdale walmart was showing 4 on stocktrack but couldn't find anything in store.
Deal Addict
Nov 9, 2010
1676 posts
4911 upvotes
Montreal
colorwolf wrote: Which location?
... I've already responded to you. Was it necessary to ask a third ****ing time?
It was Lasalle, now either drive there or read my previous message to find out if it's available.
May 8, 2015
314 posts
216 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Mikus007 wrote: rexdale walmart was showing 4 on stocktrack but couldn't find anything in store.
Thanks for posting - I was about to make the quick-ish drive to see if I could snag one.
Dec 29, 2008
569 posts
864 upvotes
Mississauga
azn0Richard0 wrote: ... I've already responded to you. Was it necessary to ask a third ****ing time?
It was Lasalle, now either drive there or read my previous message to find out if it's available.
so which location is it? lol
Dec 24, 2018
126 posts
108 upvotes
azn0Richard0 wrote: ... I've already responded to you. Was it necessary to ask a third ****ing time?
Where did you go?
Deal Addict
Oct 30, 2002
1526 posts
293 upvotes
Burnaby
ShocWave wrote: I've been trying to get a second one for my mom, and I noticed a very common trend.
Let's say 4 comes, people go looking for it. It's nowhere to be found. The warehouse guy adjusts inventory to 0 so people stop asking all day long.
Over the course of the the next few days, their inventory goes down to -1, -2, -3, and eventually -4. I guess it wasn't phantom stock after all :facepalm:
Wow... You called it they currently are at -4
-----------------------------
Oh RFD!!! You've Broken my wallet.... :(

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)