Hot Deals

[Walt Disney World/Disneyland] 20% off Canadian Resident Discount on Tickets is Back! (Disneyland only now)

[OP]
Administrator
Jun 17, 2013
12983 posts
24183 upvotes
Scarborough

20% off Canadian Resident Discount on Tickets is Back! (Disneyland only now)

Deal Link:
Savings:
20% Off
Expiry:
February 7, 2020
Retailer:
Walt Disney World/Disneyland
Looks like Disney just brought the 20% Canadian resident ticket discount back for both Walt Disney World in Orlando and Disneyland in Anaheim!

Walt Disney World - https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/en_CA ... da-ticket/
Canadian residents like you can save 20% on a 4-day or longer Walt Disney World theme park ticket and enjoy admission to one theme park per day―or add a Park Hopper ticket so you can visit multiple parks on the same day―valid for selected start date on or before December 31, 2020.
Book by February 7th, 2020.

-----

Disneyland - https://disneyland.disney.go.com/offers ... y-tickets/
With this offer, Canadian residents like you can save 20% on the advance purchase of a 3-day or longer, 1 park per day ticket.
Book by February 16th, 2020.

Screenshot 2019-09-25 07.44.03.png
Last edited by TomRFD on Feb 9th, 2020 12:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: updated title
RFD Staff [Forum Rules] [Facebook] [Twitter].
491 replies
Jan 12, 2005
903 posts
303 upvotes
Good deal! No discount for California Adventure?
Apr 12, 2017
114 posts
117 upvotes
Saskatoon, SK
ariel wrote: Good deal! No discount for California Adventure?
Disneyland discount says it's for "1 park per day" tickets. There are only two parks there.... The Disneyland and California Adventure parks. It is good for both.
Dec 10, 2012
125 posts
165 upvotes
Is this really a deal? Seems like cruise ships to me. There's always some promotion going on, but you're never actually saving money and it always costs the same. It's like Canadian tire. 20% off+ is the going rate!
Oct 7, 2017
551 posts
611 upvotes
Pretty sure it used to be 25% no? Disney counting on our dollar getting better in the next half year? Or just getting more greedy? I’ll go with the latter lol. Frankly I’m just glad we get a Canadian discount at all as Disney is already crazy expensive but having no CAD discount would be dreadful.
Deal Addict
Nov 17, 2003
3476 posts
1026 upvotes
Behacad wrote: Is this really a deal? Seems like cruise ships to me. There's always some promotion going on, but you're never actually saving money and it always costs the same. It's like Canadian tire. 20% off+ is the going rate!
Yes, this is really a deal.
[OP]
Administrator
Jun 17, 2013
12983 posts
24183 upvotes
Scarborough
ClarkZuckerberg wrote: Pretty sure it used to be 25% no? Disney counting on our dollar getting better in the next half year? Or just getting more greedy? I’ll go with the latter lol. Frankly I’m just glad we get a Canadian discount at all as Disney is already crazy expensive but having no CAD discount would be dreadful.
WDW was 20% but Disneyland had 25% off last time around so you're not getting as much of a discount there. I think overall park attendance is down (maybe because of the price increases) so that's probably why we're seeing this deal now.
Deal Addict
Jan 14, 2013
2399 posts
952 upvotes
Burnaby
4 days is a damm long time to spend at a theme park. I did it 2 years ago.

We stayed at a nearby hotel and went back at noon for naps and food. Then went back to park in the evening.

Hit the park as early as possible to avoid lines and buy the Express pass if you can afford it. 45 lineups are the norm. Not fun. (Edit: fast pass Max -addon)

Download the disney app. It'll save you time by allowing you to book rides and restaurants. Also maps and gps.
Theres also ride descriptons and thrill/severity ratings.
Last edited by Psykopathik on Jan 16th, 2020 8:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Deal Expert
Dec 1, 2003
20617 posts
2941 upvotes
YUL
If you want to go to Disney go to the one in Tokyo. I spent less on tickets there than at Canada’s Wonderland. They also don’t gouge on food. I paid $65 to feed 6 people at the park.
It cost me half of what it would have Cost to go to Disney in Orlando.
Jun 14, 2017
198 posts
144 upvotes
Montreal
najibs wrote: If you want to go to Disney go to the one in Tokyo. I spent less on tickets there than at Canada’s Wonderland. They also don’t gouge on food. I paid $65 to feed 6 people at the park.
It cost me half of what it would have Cost to go to Disney in Orlando.
And you get to go to two of the best theme parks in the work! Tokyo Disney Sea is legendary!
Deal Fanatic
Oct 1, 2004
6057 posts
561 upvotes
Toronto
Is there a way they sell in CDN price or all Disney prices are in USD?
Deal Expert
Dec 1, 2003
20617 posts
2941 upvotes
YUL
bman95 wrote: And you get to go to two of the best theme parks in the work! Tokyo Disney Sea is legendary!
Yeah it was a quick trip and we we had time for was Disney Sea. Hopefully next year in Japan again we will do Disney World and Universal in Osaka.
Jul 2, 2007
558 posts
54 upvotes
Toronto
bman95 wrote: And you get to go to two of the best theme parks in the work! Tokyo Disney Sea is legendary!
They also have some of the best theme park food I've ever had!
Going broke saving money
[OP]
Administrator
Jun 17, 2013
12983 posts
24183 upvotes
Scarborough
greg123 wrote: Is there a way they sell in CDN price or all Disney prices are in USD?
Anything directly through Disney will be charged in USD. To get the best exchange rate buy Canadian Disney gift cards and use those to pay for the tickets (or anything else you'd book from them).
Deal Addict
Dec 26, 2007
1105 posts
248 upvotes
TomRFD wrote: Anything directly through Disney will be charged in USD. To get the best exchange rate buy Canadian Disney gift cards and use those to pay for the tickets (or anything else you'd book from them).
Is this because you avoid the Creditcard "convenience fee"?

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)